Style Spa - Very Poor Customer Service

S. K. Bose
We bought a number of furniture items from Style Spa, Guwahati including a bookcase. One glass door of this book case was either delivered chipped or got chipped while the Style Spa people were assembling the fiurniture in our place. After that, it has been a tragedy of errors -

1. For 4 days, Style Spa said somebody will come to replace the glass.
2. Then they sent a personto inspect the glass and measure it for replacement - execpt this guy came without a measuring tape and wanted to borrow one from us.
3. We called up the manager who then said that it will take at least 7 days to get permission from Style Spa HQ before he can do anything.
4. This maanger refused to give me the number of his boss or the service department to complain about a selling approach where you sell new furniture in 5 minutes but take 7 days to get HQ to fix a defective item. Who knows, he probably needs a go ahead from Mr. Birla himself.

SKB
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

I ordered a dining table in Style Spa Bangalore Jay Nagar. This is III furniture item from there. While taking the order they were telling tomorrow we will deliver. Once you reach home they called me and told some damage in furniture what we have in stock so we deliver with in 10 days. All 3 times they did the same thing. Before taking the order only those people are knowing they donot have stock for immediate delivery. Just not to loose the booking they assure sooner deliveries.

Style Spa - Very Poor Customer Service