subhagruha projects(india) pvt.ltd - regarding plot

suryamohan.mallipedi
Hai,
I am one of the victims of trap by subhagruha projects (India) pvt .ltd. I recently paid advance for plot in vizag with this company. I am a resident of texas, usa.At first i was informed that it is a venture of 45 acres and it is along road side and also vuda approved. Later I send my friend to pay the balance amount he found that the company is in collaboration with NSR & GPR real estates companies. I also realized that the land along the road side does not belong to them. And also the total is not vuda approved. I was cheated by their sugar coated words. When i discussed the above issues with company heads and demanded my advance back they are somehow postponing it and not correctly responding to me.
Please don’t fall a prey to false traps of subhagruha(NSR & GPR)

Comments

advance payment query - IPL Entersprises

i have an appointment letter from IPL enterprises for the post of clerk salary of Rs.4850 with all facalities without interview how can it possible? they want dd of rs.1565 i have doubt about it if it is true or false.
D Jan 6, 2011 by
seshu_akkala

The above comment is purely fake because we don't have such customer if at all is there any thing please mention you name and details(plotno, receipt no.) we will justify you. And we are no way concerned with GPR.
From
Subha Gruha Projects (India) Pvt Ltd.
Ph 0891- 6455222, 6455333
N Jan 27, 2011 by
mssvp

I am one of the person who invested money with subha gruha. But i did not found any thing like that what you mentioend in your mail. Thy have clarified before booking the plot that yet to receive VUDA approval. They havee shown the Vuda applied apllication copy which is under progess. If you still found any thing worng, please let me know your kind details to enable me to support you to join to fight together on our rights and refund.

Prasad
D Jun 22, 2011 by
nani_99_007

TO whom so it ever concerned

i am the first costumer getting registered in subhagruha i am so much happy to say so that company has got the LP NO: 26/2011 and i am getting my plot, thank you so much prasad for getting the LP NO thanks to u r company

D Jun 22, 2011 by
nani_99_007

i am one of the costumer in subhagruha i live in uk my addres is h.no :56, filton avenu BRISTOL BS70AP i am getting my plot registered with in 2 day, the company has got the LP NO: 26/2011, i am very much thank full to the company for getting the LP NO so fast thank u soo much for making me and my family so much happy though we are living in UK, i am sending my dad for doing the registration don .
N Jul 23, 2011 by
kris33

Anyone please let me know, i am intrested to invest in this project. Is the project really genuine.i live in vizag, kurmanpalem area. proper belongs to gujarat.

I am thinking to buy a plot under the same scheme.Please give your valuable feedback.

Krunal
N Apr 2, 2012 by
mvs156

I strongly agree with what Suryamohan said...he got cheated in Vizag and I was in Shankarpally, Hyderabad. I was told that site location is just 1.5 kms frm Shankarpally Rly station and said that all the East facing plots got sold out and just one left...so I blocked that by paying in advance...but when I actually visited, it was more than 3.5 kms and even developments were also not as they told...after looking into it, I requested to return my advance, but they are postponing day by day and not returning it. Please be careful before investing in these ventures.
N Apr 25, 2012 by
suryanarayana.k

In sanskruti nivas, Sankarapally, Hyd. we were booked 4 plots, is our decision good? Please suggest me, rate@ 2599/- and membership 25000/-.

suryanarayana
N May 31, 2012 by
iriskumar

I have purchased a plot in sanskruti nivas, Sankarapally. I am trying to cancel my booking, they are saying i cannot cancel it, if you want to see their real face propose cancellation request then you will understand
N Jul 12, 2012 by

Subhagruha Projects (India) Pvt .Ltd - Not approved HMDA Layout

My self purchased Plot in Sukruti Nivas(Subhgruha) - sankarpalli, Hyderabad. Dear reader before purchasing plot in this venture please validate all their documents. Reason when i was booking plot in this, they have told 50 Acres Venture ..later on 45 Acres ...30 Acres .. Now showing 22 acres of land documents, these documents also i am not in a position to believe. In the website http://www.subhagruha.com/sukrithinivas_hyd.html saying 30 acres for Phase 1 SukrutiNivas and 45 Acres for SukritiNivas Phase 2.
N.S.R ventures also from Subhagruha only. They are mentioning HMDA layout in the advertisement ... but these are not HMDA Approved layout.
I made payment of 55000 Rs, by all these confusion ...I asked for cancellation..Now they are showing their colors saying like in the application we have clearly mentioned no cancellation ...When i was booking, marketing idiots said, if you want you can cancel and you will get complete money ... Please don't make payment without reading all the terms and conditions ... They are cheating the customers.
When I booked plot showed Sukritinivas Phase 1 layout .. Now they have changed entire different layout... Without communicating the customer they have changed the entire layout ..BCZ they core strength is payments can't be cancelled and refunded ...What is the trust on this company.
Please be careful...
N Jul 12, 2012 by
seshu_akkala

Dear sir/mam
The above comments are made by unknown person to create confussion amoung the customers who purchased plots in SUBHAGRUHA. There are no valid details like name, contact number, plot number or reciept number mentioned. So the above comments are purely fake. In the above comment unknown person said firstly that "company told 50 acres later 40 acres and now showing 22 acres", these are purely baseless comments with out any authencity.
Sukrithi Nivas is spread on 55 acres of land area, any one can check in this regard. HMDA file number for Sukrithi Nivas is 2879. The unknown person is trying to hinder the image of SUBHAGRUHA because he is unable to bear the sucess of SUBHAGRUHA in the present competitive market.
We request our customers that, if at all, they have any queries based on any matter concerned with our organisation, kindly contact our Vice President Mr. Prasad on the following no. 9000381234 and also they can directly walk in to our head office located at Lumbini Mall, Road no. 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
KInd Regards
D Jul 15, 2012 by
shaik abdul salam

Dear sir/madam,

All the above statements are fake because they lack any evidence. Some people have written their comments without any phone number or any plot number that they have purchased. So please do not believe them and if you have any query, please contact Shaik Abdul Salam at 9000281234. We are always ready to sort out your complaints and give the best service because we all are surviving because of our customers and we cant even dream of cheating them. Customer is our God.
D Jul 18, 2012 by
Subhagruha

I don't believe Subhagruha, bcz if your customer is god, why you are not allowing customer to cancel the plot and refund.
N Jul 18, 2012 by
Subhagruha

The Layout which you have mentioned Sukritinivas phase 1 in the http://www.subhagruha.com/images/Sukriti%20Nivas%20Hyderabad%20Layout.pdf and which you have applied to HMDA file No 2879 are the same ? Did you informed to this customers on changes of amenities and layout change ? What is the status of customer who booked plot no: 257 to 374. Are you providing their plots in the same location? Without intimating all these you forcing to collect money.
Readers shortly you can see their colors in the media.
N Jul 21, 2012 by
Anju869

yes, iam agreeing above comment...why the subhagruha people are not allowing cancel the plot...i have full of evidences regarding this venture..when we buy the plot the layout is different, now they are showing different layout, ..how dare that they are not accepting cancellation of plot...
when we gave the advance they told me it is 40 feet road now the new layout is 30 feet...and so many changes are there..we want to cancel the plot...otherwise we will meet media...

Anji...
N Jul 22, 2012 by
Subhagruha

Shaik Abdul Salam prove your company trust and belief. If you are not really cheating customer, can we discuss in front of media. I have your employees mobile voice recorded including yours. I am not really concern about my money, only concern is public money like retired people ladies.
We understand your cheap tricks, even for 500 Rs u will book plot and hunting for 50K. After that killing for 2 Lacs.
1000 Rs is nothing for the customer, you are grab from the pocket and after that customer will think that any way paid 1000 Rs and mentally prepare for 50K. After month company start killing for 2 Lacs, customer will understand your colors and he will go for cancellation, but then you will show Terms and Conditions.What nonsense real estate business you people are doing, even for 500 Rs you are booking plot and no cancellation.
A Aug 3, 2012 by
JPRAS

Yes, I'm agreeing to the comment.we have booked a plot in Sukrithi Nivas PHASE I in the month of Feb'12 firstweek, they have collected 50, 500/- from us within 2 days, since than they are saying that LP no is coming in a month.till now it has not come.we want our money back.
N Aug 30, 2012 by
ppss6666

One of the Agent (Siva) visited our home on August 25, 2012 with the new Sri Salem project and insisted us to visit the site to have a look. I had been for site visit (on Bhumi Pooja) at Sri Selam highway on August 26, 2012.

We were offered some discount on that day and asked us to book a plot. We did not agree to it as we did not have time to discuss with our family members. The Agent was insisting us to book a plot as the discounts were available only for that day.

The agent (Mulla Reddy and Suneel) then informed us that we go ahead with the booking paying 5500/- as a token amount and give a post dated cheque (for the remaining amount) so that we get enough time to decide. In case, if we are not interested we can cancel the booking and the cheque would be returned back and the amount would be refunded.

Since 4 days, I'm trying to call the Agent and the office and asking to return the cheque and the amount but, we are getting calls from different person convincing us to go for the booking.

It seems that these are not interested in returning back my money. I've requested to stop the cheque payment so that I dont end up paying 45000. But, I'm still concerned about my 5500/-.

When I tried to call their office, I got to know that they do not accept booking cancellation and the amount refund. We were given a wrong information from the sales agent and were cheated. These people just allow to book the plot for 5500 and then refuse to cancel the booking. Even 5500 is a big amount for us. We cant just forget or leave it.

In case, if none of them gets back to me within 2 days and return back my money, I'm going to take a serious action.
N Aug 30, 2012 by
ppss6666

Mr. Abdul Salam, as per our conversation on phone, I hope you've taken an action on these agents ( I don't believe so). Why were we given wrong information??????
N Aug 31, 2012 by
ppss6666

Mr. Abdul Salam, make sure that I get my money refunded. I spoke to you 2 days back on phone and you said that you are going to talk to the agents as why did they give wrong commitments. Is it not your responsibility to get back to me as what action you have taken. why should I always follow up with you. Is it because my money is stuck with you?

subhagruha projects(india) pvt.ltd - regarding plot