Sun Direct - MY CARD BALANCE now

Vignesh Kumar

I want to know my balance in this card the card no is : 41011813098 R.

Send the balance to this mail id: vickychellam@gmail.com.

Thankyou.

Comments

Best Review
to know my account balance...ID no.CR-0012907.

customer care phone getting not reachable - Sun Direct

I have to get more canells like Ten sports, CN etc. I am having recharge coupon of Rs 100/- also but from the last two days I am trying to contact customer no 044 39407575 from various mob. nos but every time i am getting the replay as " the number is not rechable ". WHAT TO DO ???????????

NOT RECHARGING - Sun Direct

i will recharge my sundirect dth but recharge will not successful. i have lost my channels.please give my money i hate sundirect dth...

sun direct misrepresentation of facts and poor service - Sun Direct

SIR/MADAM,
I HAVE GOT 2 ISSUES AT HAND
1)INSPITE OF REPEATED REQUESTS NOONE HELPS ME IN CHANGING THE PACKAGE. FROM DAY ONE I HAVE BEEN REQUESTING TO CHANGE MY PACKAGE FROM SHINE TO TAMIL PACKAGE. UNFORTUNATELY IT HAS FALLEN ON DEAF EARS.
ON THE DAY OF INSTALLATION, THE INSTALLER JUST WALKED INTO MY HOUSE AND ASKED ME IF I WOULD LIKE TELUGU OR HINDI CH. HE DID NOT CARRY ANY GUIDES/PAMPHLETS/BROCHURES SHOWING WHICH ALL PACKAGES THEY PROVIDED.. I WAS INOT INFORMED ABOUT THE VARIOUS PACKAGES NOR ABOUT THEIR WEBSITE. I WAS INFORMED I WOULD RECEIVE ALL SOUTH INDIAN CH EXCEPT TELUGU AND INSTEAD OF TELUGU CH, WOULD RECEIVE HINDI CH.
BEING MISINFORMED I WAS FORCED ON THIS SHINE PACKAGE AND NOW NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE NOW.. PLS NEVER CALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE IN ANDHRA PRADESH.. THEY WILL PUT U ON HOLD AND THEN HANG UP... THIS SERVICE IS TURNING OUT TO BE FRUSTRATING AND NOT MEETING ANY EXPECTED STANDARDS.

2)ASIANET/ASIANET+/ KAIRALI/ U TV MOVIES ALL COME UP WITH E48 MSG FOR THE PAST 60 DAYS. NO TECHNICIAN EVER ARRIVES TO THE HOUSE AND TAKES NOTICE..

BEWARE CUSTOMERS, IF U ARE CONSIDERING SUN DIRECT AS AN OPTION FOR UR CABLE TV SERVICES.. U ARE MISTAKEN, NEVER PAY IN ADVANCE AS UR ISSUES WILL NEVER BE TAKEN CARE OF ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE.

PLS CONSIDER ALL OPTIONS. NEVER COME TO SUN DIRECT.I HAVE HAD A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE AND I DONT WANT ANYONE TO HAVE THE SAME.

THERE IS NO SUPERIOR IN THE COMPANY TO TAKE NOTICE AND HELP WITH THE PACKAGE I LIKE TO WATCH. THE INSTALLER DECIDES WHAT U WANT.

BEWARE!!!
perveza

send balance detail - personeel acount

hi i am citi bank jeevan bharti branch new delhi customer.i want m balance update everymonth on my
e mail.before also i requested but i didnt get any reply.please send my detail on my e mail pervez1980@rediffmail.com.my account number is 5980454225.my name is pervezahmad.please send detail to my email.

sun direct box used in a cable network - Sun Direct Box

hi,
HIIJGGQOQTQ, ELJGNPHRSSQ this letters diplyed settop box used to transmite a channel -ten sports
was run in my area local cable net work .it is leagal or illegal.my area operater name ABUSALI, UNITED
CABLE NETWORK, SATTUR. VIRUTHU NAGAR DISTREC, TAMILNADU.
Shufian

Hi This is Shufian.any Quiry of sun direct please send me mail this addres (shufian@yahoo.com).Recearge, Addon etc.

R: 40249343746

I want to know my balance in this card the card no is : 41202571000 R.

Send the balance to this mail id: saravanan_rvs@ymail.com.
Balu

If you want to know your account information, current balance amount and other details use the following links.

then enter your user name like your card no is 41202571000 and default password is "password"

your current balance amount is Rs : 222.38

not fast recharging late service verry poor recharging cost incriese
karthic

i have recharged the sun direct dth through online due to the improper customer service
now the channels are not activated even after an hour! their service is so poor so i hate sun direct
Raja

recharge problem in online - Sun Direct

Hello sir,I am recently purchase in sun direct. I don't check in balance for my account because u r website online recharge page isn't open.how do check my balance in online.pls tell me reason or correct u r website.another one isaiyaruvi & sirippoli channel isn't there for u r DTH.so when will come to this two channels.reply pls.

i want to know my balance card no:41011160557

Dear sir, I am sun direct subscriber.My DTH does not activate.What problem in my side.Please solve my problem immediately.

does not work - Sun Direct

Dear sir, I am sun direct subscriber and smart cord no:4102 7773 005. My DTH does not activate.What problem in my side.Please solve my problem immediately.

all ready recharge my account sun dth but not viewing channels in my smart card - Sun Direct

my smart card no. 41135074353 all ready recharge my account sundth but not viewing channels in my smart card please inform my balance enquiry in my emai: vivid_veera@yahoo.com

how to make login id create, how to make on line recharge

sundirect account balanas for card no.41204678423R