Sun Direct - MY CARD BALANCE now

Vignesh Kumar

I want to know my balance in this card the card no is : 41011813098 R.

Send the balance to this mail id: vickychellam@gmail.com.

Thankyou.

Comments

MY CARD BALANCE now

I want to know my balance in this card the card no is : 4131425267(1)

Send the balance to this mail id: rkrai_49@yahoo.com

complaint: 683936089/682886916 [unprofessional behaviour] - Sun Direct

I am venu, my SMART card number is #41235495904R. My Sun Direct
subscription is not working since 3 days, error coming as “no
Channels”. I registered a complaint with service # 682886916 two days
back. But no response from you.
Today again given a complaint as #683936089(when I have already
registered a complaint why I have been issued with a new number,
because of you bloody service)

Background,
This Wednesday, a guy- technician came to us saying some channel
up-gradation. He inquired about smart card number and disturbed whole
set up i.e. DISH. After that, He left in-between. Even we were calling
him when we observed that he spoil the SET, he didn’t even responded
back.

His number is : 9640307766

Before, that movement everything, almost all telugu channels are
coming without any issues. We hadn’t requested for service.

Because of that bloody technician we are suffering from three days,

SMART card:41235495904R
Req#682886916
complaint: 683936089

Thanks & Regards,
Venu
+919848784405
Ganesh Kamath Sun Direct  - Andhra Pradesh, India

my smart card no is 41232354518R i used to give complaint from last one month. Every time i used to give complaint in customer care they promise us that within 2 hrs a technician will contact us but still day not even a single technician contact us. I also met the shope person from i purchased this fraud DTH he visited my house after promising him to pay rs 200 but he managed to watch only DD channels. From next day he also stopped to attend our phone calls[9577674543]. What a fraud company is Sun Direct it don't have any connection between customer care to dealer or distributor or between any technician. Just a vagabond type service good for nothing. One of the fraudest service in INDIA.
Ganesh Kamath Sun Direct  - Vazhamuttom, Omalloor, Pathanamthitta, Kerala, India

hi,

i want to know the balance of card, card number is:41049278678R

send the balance to my email id:mohammedsheriff96@gmail.com
vabalan

I Want to know balance in my Account card no is :41233213770R
vabalan

I want my account balance & Offer Card no.41233213770R

card no 41124497979 send my card balance

SIR, PLEASE ARRANGE TO SEND YOUR TECHNICIAN, BECAUSE IAM GETTING PROBLEM WITH MY DTH SET.E52-32 SEARCHING FOR SIGNAL. MY SMART CARD NO.41144223884.I HAD GIVEN COMPLIANT SINCE 15 DAYS TO 040-39407575, BUT IAM NOT GETTING ANY SERVICE FROM THEM.SO, IAM REQUESTING TO YOU KINDLY ATTEND THE SAME. MY CONTACT NO.9396690144.

i want 2 check my balance card no. 41208264394 my email adress; roshan11515@gmail.com
prabhacg Sun Direct  - Tamil Nadu, India

tuning of Sun Direct Dish - Sun Direct

Please let me know when my DISH will be retuned, vide my card number 41011580143R. Awaiting for your favourable reply by e-mail. Regards, Prabhakaran
veni14

I want to know balance for this number 41045458381.please send balance to mail id veni1496.k@gmail.com or my mobile number 9791739661
arobindan Sun Direct Complaints - Very Bad Customer Care  - JAMNAGAR, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India

Very Bad Customer Care - Sun Direct

I have some problem in my DTH(Sun direct) for which am contacting customer care... but no responce from them... they r not sending any technician to solve the issue .. i keep on calling customer care five to six time but the problem is not yet solved.. very bad responce.. only they r providing attractive addvertisement for the product sale but the service aftrer purchase is very very bad.. am totally disappointed

i had never seen such waste customer care in my life

please please please please dont buy SUN DIRECT .... Dont dig ur own well
mehul_upadhyay Sun Direct  - Bhuj, Kutch, Gujarat, India

very to very poor customer service - Sun Direct

Respected Sir,

i am one of the Sun Direct DTH customer.

i have got one message on the Sun Direct Channel that it's setallite is moved to another one. so please contact our distributor to rearrange the Dish. its free service.

my all channel is now stop and did not work properly.

so try to contact on Sun Direct DTH Service Center, but all the time it's remain bussy..

at last i gone for Dealer to rearrange my Dish, but he told me that Sun Direct had not paid it's bill, so he temparary does not provide any service to us.

i asked him, when you come to rearranged my Dish?
he answer me that 'When Sun Direct give my payment i will come to rearrange your Dish.

Now how can i view my all chanel ???

i pay my Sun Direct Package recently.... So all my money is gone in this kind of problem....

Where i should go to complain this?
D.K. Sharma Sun Direct  - Bhuj, Kutch, Gujarat, India

Can you report this to Sun DTH's customer care exec ?

You can find it under "Contact us" link http://www.sundirect.in/contact.php

If that dosen't help then escalate the matter/leave the contract .. switch to other service
jparthi

my smart card no is 41009242466R send balace amount to my e mail id jparthi78@yahoo.in
41243495300 Sun Direct  - Kottarakkara, Kollam, Kerala, India

Didn't get any channels - Sun Direct

Didn't get the channels after recharging the account for 3 months with Rs.328.
Nobody came here for upgrading the DTH to new satellite.

I want to know my account balance
card number : 41243495300

my smart card number is 41243495300R. Send balance amount to ronysoman@gmail.com

Sun Direct - MY CARD BALANCE now