Sun Direct - Login problem

Aby Jacob
I am a new cusomer of Sun Direct and have been trying to login since morning, but keep on showing "problem loading page".

Please try to rectify as soon as possible.

Comments

ala

I have sundirect my card num:- 41144545070R, but shop keeper give one activation key :-C08530426752 i used & login this keys but i dont have activate in sundirect so, now i need correct activation code please sent immediatly

i am a customer of sun direct and have been trying to login since a couple of days
but the login page not open
please help me

Magesh Kumar I agree with you . Even i'm trying to login but the result is the same as yours. Its really pathetic.
They dont have an alternate to mode to subscribe add-on packeges.

Yes, I too tried it several times today since morning, unable to login to my account.

even i'm trying to activate a channel for two days... their customer care is always busy... through online i recharged my account for 100 Rs n tried to addon a channel which costs just 20 Rs but the response was that my balance is less .. later i recharged for another 100 ... still they r not activating that channel...

Sun Direct Good Working, , , , , , Nothing Problem Service Better Only, Sundirect HD 5 Times Sharp Picture Please Try Guys, Mani Chennai.
muktar

one of the worst service .. my tata sky is better any time... mani why dont you try login now ...
subin.s

i am a customer of sun direct and iam trying to login, but keep on showing loading page

please try to slove my problem as soon as possible

Same here.. page not loading.. pls rectify it... thank u

i am a customer of sun direct and i am trying to login, but keep on showing loading page.
svp_bio

I am a customer of sundirect and i can say you that they have the worst customer care. You will never get connected to the Sun direct people by phone. It is always busy. Even if you get connected, the computer will ask you to wait for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes and after that again 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes etc.

Their online system is even more worse. Loading page and sub pages is loaded with errors and no proper finishing is there. Their customer care doesn't even come close to the services provided by Tata Sky and Airtel.

To add to it many channels aren't actually available in SD.

Please do not avail SD, instead avail Tata sky/airtel
$devi$

Dear Sun direct Dealers,

Your service is Very Bad, we cal the customer care and we informed, to send the Distributor to change the direction of the dish.

But still the problem not rectified, from past 1month. we are Unsatisfied with your service. Now Customer care people's are not picking the call and i tried for our local dealer, they also not responding, i tried to your office number, also but not picking the call. If you are not interested means don't Advertised about particular product. If satellite direction Changes that's your problem to rectifies the problem. we are paying for each channel's leaving additional package all channel's should come, but it's not coming. That your responsibility to change direction of dish for individual customers, you people are advertising inform to customer care and they will send the distributor with free of cost, but always customer care number is coming busy then what is the meaning of customer care. If they are not solving the problem.
A Jan 13, 2011 by
iamkannan

i am trying login in past one month . but unable to get the login page. anybody tell me for the alternative to do add on in online.
N Jan 18, 2011 by
elavarasan cbe

i am elavarasan... i am trying to login in past three months... but the login page not opened
D Jan 27, 2011 by
kanaka.hassan

since from 20 nov 2010 i have registered compliant till now they are not able to solve the issue, each and every time they promise to solve within 48 hrs as of today 27 jan 2011 they are not able to solve the issue almost more than 65 days over
A Feb 18, 2011 by

login in problem for along time
A Mar 3, 2011 by
nandananperingode

worst service i ever got . Since last september myself was complaining about dish re alignment to Tvm Dealer(2570041), (4063386), coustmer care (048463940757), Nodal Officer Kerala but no one turn back to check anything at last i changed to another operator.
A Apr 14, 2011 by
x523zgm

i think for sun direct buggers don't know how to resolve this login problem...

“ ”MY sincere suggestion is just stop this business and open PANVALA SHOP in tamilnadu “ ”
A May 12, 2011 by
41309194110

Iam a sun direct customer .I want to addon some channels through internet.But I can't log in. Very poor service.41309194110
A May 25, 2011 by