Sun Direct Dish TV - Non availability of Important channels

BENNY THOMAS
I request Sun Direct at Chennai to provide Important international channels like Pogo, BBC, AXN, Star Moves etc which even mere cable operators provide. I made several request to the customer care ; but their answer is the same is under process. Please inform me when you can provide these channels

Comments

Sun direct Dish TV of Sun Tv network, chennai is in the market with a hype that they provide 75 channels with Rs.75/- per month. But there are no important channels like BBC, Star movies, Pogo etc, which even cable operators provide.

Only some unpopular international channels(like Australia Tv, chinese tv etc) is available.

I have made several requests to their customer care cell for the past 3 months to provide such important international channels. But they are not yet provided.

Now, I am not able to cancel the connection also, as there is no refund of fees which I paid for Set top box and dish etc

So, my sincere request is don't be get cheated with their advertisements.

dear sir
whenever i go you agent says it is not available, but he books for the people he wants, why is this discrepency, if so pl have a seperate cell to book directly with you.I am from sivaganga,
harry

sun dish Package Information by Detail

My brother bought a BIG TV ( DISH ) Reliance company on 08 Sept 08 and It was not working from 10 Sept 08 onwards so he lodged a complaint with the customer care.

Today is 06th October 2008, After several enquired none of there personnel visited us once. When my asked about refund of money as there is no service.
The customer care executive is saying that we don't have such provisions.

So I request you to please save the customers who are spending there money for nothing.

VASU KUMAR
Hyderabad

Dera Sir,
Recently I havepurchased sun Direct Singapore Shoping Ambattur they fitted the set bos & anteena in the evening hrs after seven clock not demonstrated how toto opertate the system . Sevral timestelphoned to SUN Direct 39407575 & singpore shoping noboy attendedso far similarly sometime it shows sim card not asvailable . The behavior of staff is rude . When i telephonedon No given by S/S 988420209039 is attitude is very we dont have any other work asked me to contact S/S both people aredoig dilly dally. Now i feel my earlier cableoperator is better at least they attendthecomplaint in time, The seviceofSUN DIRECT REPEAT IS POOR . SIVADAS

Dear Sir

My name is Suresh Kumar. I have a dish. I have LG TV that is PIP modal. In that TV there are i can see 2 channels at a time. is it possible in SUN Dish connection? if any external equipment is necessary. Please send me details.

thanking you sir

non availability of news channels - Dish TV Delhi

VC NO 01504857590
Subcription through ITZ card in 2nd week of november for Freedom +plus package "News and business. Not getting news channels like
( Timesnow, BBc, cnn. Starnews). Please immediately restor channels.

Sir, I already sundirect receiver with me i need fix in saudi arabia, pls, inform me shall i use same LNB or other because we try to fix same LNB it will be not work with us, al so if possible to give me full direction.

Hi sir,

As the sun network is so vast, every body is taking dish connections, where as no known international channels were available with this provider, why so? only DD free channels and some unwanted chainese channels are getting. Better provide us with International news channels like BBC, CNN and FTV international.

it not worthy to just adjust with the free channels u r providing.
Trust that you can coop up.
thankyou

DEAR SIR,
MY SMARTCARD NO IS 41005886316B AND CUS NO IS C08020002133
PAST 3 DAYS I CANT SEE ANY CHANELS I ALSO PUT MY COMPLAINT TO MY LOCAL AGENT BUT HE DONT TAKE ANY ACTION PLEASE TAKE ACTION TO VIEW CHANELS WITH MY SMART CARD
THANKIBG YOU

give me the contact numbers or the address of the suppliers of this sun direct in visakhapatnam (andhra pradesh)
sadasd

FEEDBACk - FEED BACK - PERFORMANCE - SUNDIRECT SERVICE

PLEASE DONT SUBSCRIBE -NORMAL CABLE IS FAR BETTER - YOUR CALL FOR HELP WILL FALL IN DEAF EARS

THEIR INSTALLATION ASS_HOLES ARE BASICALLY GUNDAS AND ROWDIES
I SWEAR U WILL SUFFER IF U TAKE SUN DIRECT

I want coustomar care number

thex
H.navariay

I HV PURCHASED BIG TV IN THE MONTH OF SEPT 08, AFTER 3 MONTHS FREE I HV RECHARGED 175/- AS MY SUB OFFER FOR 1 MONTH SUBSCRIPTIN FEEE, 17TH DEC I GOT SMS MY SUBSCRIPTION IS DUE ON 18TH DEC 2088. I HV CONTACTED LOCAL OFFICE AT DOMBIVLI, WHERE I HV PURCHASED AND THEY INFMD ME THEY HV NO IDEA, PLS CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE. I DID NOT GET PROPER ANSWER FROM CUSTOMER CARE ALSO. AGAINS I HAVE RECHARGED RS. 200/- ON 20TH DEC, 08, AS ON DATE MY BLANCE IS Rs. 92.56. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHERE IS MY RECHARGED AMOUNT?

hi, I had purchased tatasky settop box first when it is released, now the remote has gone bad, tatasky does not have advertise of sale of remote, adapter. The shop keeper says tata sky remote is 400rs. sky remote is 150 rs. I am sure in some exhibition or remote shop it should be available at 100rs. too. Other user of settop of any make keep a note on the accessories availability too.

i am intesrsted purchse sun dth

Sunil kumar

Dear sir / madam,

kindly give your SUN DISH detail like cost, monthly rentals and detail of channels. Any new offers available is there let me know and i seeing your advertisement in tv channel like 500 for connection & 5 months free and then monthly rental is 75-- is it true.

Dear sir

Kindly give your SUN DISH detail like cost, monthly rentals and detail of channels.

Sun Direct Dish TV - Non availability of Important channels