Sun Direct - NON AVAILABILITY OF CHANNELS AS PER INDIAN PACK

SANTOSH7_KR
SIR ,
I AM A CUSTOMER OF SUNDIRECT FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR.YESTERDAY i.e WHEN I SAW THE WEBSITE OF SUNDIRECT I SAW A NEW PACK . THE NAME OF THE PACK WAS 'INDI PACK' . THE CHARGES WERE FOR ONE MONTH RECHARGE Rs.145+TAXES. IN THAT PACK ALL THE MALAYALAM CHANNELS WERE INCLUDED i.e ASIANET & ASIANET PLUS WERE ALSO THERE. I RECONFIRMED FROM CUSTOMER CARE OF KOLKATA AND THEY TOO TOLD THE SAME THING. I RECHARGED THE SAME INDI PACK YESTERDAY i.e ON 06 NOV 10. TILL NOW I AM NOT GETTING ASIANET & ASIANET PLUS. I COMPLAINED ABOUT FOUR TIMES IN CUSTOMER CARE . THEY TOLD ME TO KEEP THE SET TOP BOX ON FOR TWO HRS AND THE SERVICE WILL BE ACTIVATED.
NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TILL NOW. THE SERVICE OF SUNDIRECT IS THE WORST SERVICE IN DTH SECTOR. I AM REPENTING AFTER TAKING THIS CONNECTION.IN CUSTOMER CARE NOBODY IS TELLING YOU THRE RIGHT THING. SOME ONE IS TELLING THAT ASIANET AND ASIANET PLUS IS AVAILABLE IN THE INDI PACK SOME ARE TELLING IT IS NOT AVAILABLE. NOBODY IS BOTHERED .I A COMPLAINED THROUGH ON LINE BUT OF NO USE. MOREOVER THEIR TOLL FREE NUMBER IS OF NO USE. YOU NEVER GET THAT NUMBER. I SPOKE WITH CUSTOMER CARE THROUGH STD NEARLY FIVE TMES IN STD AND ALL THE CONVERSATION LASTED MORE THAN TEN MINUTES. REALLY IT IS A PUNISHMENT IF ONE IS TAKING SUN DIRECT DTH CONNECTION.IF YOU DONT HAVE THE THE PACKAGE WHY YOU ARE FLASING IT IN YOUR WEBSITE. SUN DIRECT IS ONLY MAKING FOOL OF OTHERS. THOSE WHO ARE SITTING IN CUSTOMER CARE ARE NOT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT SUNDIRECT. WHAT A SAD STATE OF SUNDIRECT.

Comments

georgeeejacob Sun Direct  - Ernakulam, Kerala, India

Poor Service and Non availability of channels on Sun Direct - Sun Direct DTH

Its long time since sun direct has announced the change of satellite wherein the DIGICOMP of 5 million customers has to be upgraded. Sun direct says, that will be done FREE OF COST.If its free/not, nobody is there to do the same. For past 1.5 months i have been trying to get this job done.
For that I,
1) Called Customer Care - NO RESPONSE
2) Called LOCAL DEALER - NO RESPONSE
3) Phoned Ernakulam Nodal Officer - NO RESPONSE
4) Mailed Ernakulam Nodal Officer - NO RESPONSE
5) Phoned Kerala HOD for Sun Direct - SAID WILL LOOK INTO THE MATTER, AFTER THAT NO RESPONSE

Rite now, am getting 0 channels but am paying for the same. i was ready to pay for the upgradation also but nobody turned up.Now, i have decided for a better service provider, as i already have a TATA SKY connection which is far better, compared to SUN.

SO, FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A DTH SERVICE, I SUGGEST, ANY PROVIDER OTHER THAN SUN DIRECT, AS THIS IS THE WORST SCENARIO I HAVE EVER SEEN....
libyjoseph Sun Direct  - Ernakulam, Kerala, India

I liby joseph smart card no 40253836338 reported many times you donot send technician for tuning to your new satlite.pl take immediate action
SUBHASH TALWAR Sun Direct  - Ernakulam, Kerala, India

the worst service provider in the country for more than four months . customer feel cheated for the they give .no one is there to listen to the problem and give solution,
gupta121212 Sun Direct  - Ernakulam, Kerala, India

They are fakers... Nobody respond properly... fake sun direct... million compliant within one year... don choose sun direct.. please...
Anirvan Nath Sun Direct  - Karnataka, India

Non availability of Service - Sun Direct DTH

I have not been receiving service from SUN DTH since Octobre 2010 even though my account is fully paid up.
I logged a compliant no. 1052947867 with the company. A technician visited my residence in the last week of November 2010 but was not able to fix the problem.
After that, no one has been sent by the company to fix the problem after repeated phone calls to their call center.
Kovai Sun Direct  - Karnataka, India

Frequency 12316 Horizontal, 30000 Symbol Rate, its the home Transponder

TP 1:12316H30000-5/6 [Home TP]

TP 2:12434H30000-5/6[owned]

Please re-install software by going to factory default setting and put 0000 on password and re start setbox and put 12316 and 30000 automaticaly the channels will re-tune to setbox

I have done to my setbox success and a tick mark will come on INFO CHANNEL

Anand Krishnan
Journalist
TN
Dhanya Arun Sun Direct  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Non Availability of channels since September 2010 - SUN DIRECT DTH SERVICE

I recharged for 2000 Rs in August 2010. At that time many of the channels that I had subscribed for were not available. On calling the customer care they told that its because of some technical difficulties and that the issue would be resolved soon.

September 1st week when I called they informed me that the satellite is being moved to a new one and an executive would come to my home for the realignment process in 10 days. After 10 days when I called I was told that they wont come till I register my name and smart card number. I did that immediately and was told that I would be contacted soon. In October when I called they asked me to follow up with Gopal Electronics and gave me the mobile number of a person there. I repeatedly tried to call up but the person would either not answer or his phone would be switched off.

Then I called them back and explained the same. They said they shall take care.
From the 3rd week of September almost every week I have been logging complaints with sundirect.
Each customer care executive attends my calls and repeats the same dialogues that they understand my problem and that it shouldnt have taken this long to realign. They shall raise my issue as a high priority one etc.etc.etc...

In november tired of all these calls I gave a call to the nodal officer Mr. Krishnan K.V (Phone: 044 - 43411434). He attended my call and told me he would call me back and fix the problem in one hour. Its been 2 months now. Later whenever I try to call the phone was not answered.

Last week I called the customer care and asked them to connect me to the manager. The response was that the manager is in a meeting. This happened 3 times. All 3 times the manager was in a meeting. I threatened to file a consumer complaint against them and they said they shall call me back in 30 minutes. Its been 7 days now.

I do not know where to go from here. All points of contacts and complaint modes have been tried. From the day I have recharged I have not received any channels that I had subscribed for. Repeated calls and complaints have not made a difference.

Please take appropriate action against as this is a clear case of consumer harrassment and cheating.

Dhanya Arun
Smart Card number : 4117 2256 210
dhanya.muralee@gmail.com
N Aug 24, 2011 by
RCMALPANI Sun Direct  - Rajasthan, India

illegal deactivation - Sun Direct DTH

My dth connection is de activated illegally despite having recharged timely. Only criminal waste of time and money by call center staff by repeatedly asking about customer details, speaking softly, doing nothing. in 4 days a simple problem cannot dissolved, even by senior department. Smart card no 41144096710.

Sun Direct - NON AVAILABILITY OF CHANNELS AS PER INDIAN PACK