Sun Direct - No Signal in Raining Time

ark14
"Your DTH service equipment needs to be upgraded for uninterrupted service. Sun Direct is sending its technicians to do this for you.We request you to please co-operate with them to help us provide you better service.Please note that this service is free of charge.Thank you for your co-operationSun Direct TV Pvt Ltd" Sirs,The above is the reproduction from your website. smart card No.R.402 469 438 29 Today, one Mr. K. Raj Kumar, Technician (93457 28737) of Dish Communications, T V Swamy Road West, R S puram, Coimbatore attended the up gradation job at my house. He, on persistent demand, was paid Rs.100 towards service charges despite my pointing out that it is free of charge as per your message in the web site. He informed that in the meeting they permitted us to receive the service charges from the customers only. Earlier also, some one, said to be from Sun Direct, came and asked Rs.100 for up gradation. I did not oblige and returned without permitting to upgrade. Now, in order to avoid further delay in upgrading, I co-operated and permitted the job and paid Rs.100 as demanded by him. He had no objection in my reporting the matter to you since it was agreed in the meeting to receive the service charges from the customers. There is no Signal in Raining Time.

Comments

pankaj m bagri Sun Direct  - India

company taking same charge but giving service is different - sun direct pvt ltd

i have purchase set top box of sun direct ( like tata sky, dish tv) as on 2 oct 2008 and paid charges of Rs 1999.00 in which 1000.00 for installation charge and 999.00 for sunshine package for 10 months in advance. in sunshine package company giving star plus, zee tv, colours, sanskar. but from 15 Dec 2008 who buys same produt company giving more channel in sunshine package like sony, Hungama channel. my query is that company same, product same, service charge same but why service is different even though i had paid in advance.
ark14

Charged for Software Update. - Sun Direct DTH

- "Your DTH service equipment needs to be upgraded for uninterrupted service. Sun Direct is sending its technicians to do this for you.We request you to please co-operate with them to help us provide you better service.Please note that this service is free of charge.Thank you for your co-operationSun Direct TV Pvt Ltd" Sirs,The above is the reproduction from your website. smart card No.R.402 469 438 29 Today, one Mr. K. Raj Kumar, Technician (93457 28737) of Dish Communications, T V Swamy Road West, R S puram, Coimbatore attended the up gradation job at my house. He, on persistent demand, was paid Rs.100 towards service charges despite my pointing out that it is free of charge as per your message in the web site. He informed that in the meeting they permitted us to receive the service charges from the customers only. Earlier also, some one, said to be from Sun Direct, came and asked Rs.100 for up gradation. I did not oblige and returned without permitting to upgrade. Now, in order to avoid further delay in upgrading, I co-operated and permitted the job and paid Rs.100 as demanded by him. He had no objection in my reporting the matter to you since it was agreed in the meeting to receive the service charges from the customers.I shall thank you to sort out the matter at once, failing which, I shall have no option but to report the matter to Sri Kalanidhi Maran,M.D. by a Regd. letter. Copy to; Sri Kalanithi Maran, for his kind information and doing the needful.

Your DTH service equipment during raining time no service showing
smart no: r41155281706 please kindly do needful

i am a Sun Direct DTH customer from bangalore, SUN Direct TV Ltd. for the last two month no response from the company. Presently paid Channels are not coming, The dealers of the Sun Direct Dish TV in bangalore are not responding to our request. Immediate reply and suitable action is solicited, please solve the problem immedietly, Very Very poor Service.smart no .r41155281706
nwils Sun Direct  - Thripunithura. eroor pin 68230, Ernakulam, Kerala, India

Your DTH service equipment needs to be upgraded for uninterrupted service. Sun Direct is sending its technicians to do this for you. - Sun Direct

Due change the location of satellite , As per their offer ( which publishing the SunTv), they have to re- tune the dish position of their customers.

I am one of the customer badly affected and lost my piece of mind due to this, my repeated request to them to address the issue , they are not willing to do so nor giving details of their higher authorities or office location .

I kindly request you to look into this and take necessary step to provide proper service to the customer.

My details are given below

Name Wilson Narlely
Narlely house,
P.O . Eroor . pin 682306
Thripunithura
Contact No 9633029847
Sun Tv Smart card No: 41329591550
sairam 7 Sun Direct  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

reg - our DTH equipment needs to be upgraded- - sun dth tv

reg - our DTH equipment needs to be upgraded- smart card no41308628068-complaint no 11119965165- they is no response from company- i have given around 4 reminders to company
lokeshwer Sun Direct  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

yes. to make things worse, someone with Sun DTH ID card came to my home. He was talking about this realignment and asked my Mom to pay 500 for fixing it. The guy seem to be fake and he offered some bill & promised to get some tool and didn't turn up after that. The only way to trust is ID card and the guy seem to have faked the bill and ID card.

I am waiting for 2 months without a single channel. Customer care is just an eye wash. Regret for choosing Sun DTH. I have Rs.1000 recharged. I don't expect the problem to be resolved. Need to live with it and be cautious while choosing my next provider

very poor service dth service pl improve your service my complaints not rectyfaid immidiatly reply not giving to customer pltake action immidiatly pl give on online accont balance
A Jan 9, 2011 by
kmaran Sun Direct  - Thripunithura. eroor pin 68230, Ernakulam, Kerala, India

Require solution for your problem.
Send mails to all the following email ids in the To or CC...One of them (assuming some one will be always against some one, takes this option to revenge others) surely take this problem to higher officials.

nodalap@sundirect.in, nodalasm@sundirect.in, nodalbihar@sundirect.in, nodalchand@sundirect.in, nodalmp@sundirect.in, Nodalncr@sundirect.in, nodalgoa@sundirect.in, nodalguj@sundirect.in, nodalhar@sundirect.in, nodalhp@sundirect.in, nodaljk@sundirect.in, nodaljkd@sundirect.in,
nodalkar@sundirect.in, nodalker@sundirect.in, nodalmah@sundirect.in, nodalor@sundirect.in, nodalgp@sundirect.in, nodalraj@sundirect.in, nodalskm@sundirect.in, nodaltn@sundirect.in, nodalup@sundirect.in, nodaluk@sundirect.in, nodalwb@sundirect.in
N Jan 27, 2011 by
kanaka.hassan Sun Direct  - Karnataka, India

signal updation - Sun Direct

sun direct have changed their satellite and the same they have to update in set up box, after registering compliant in nov 2010 they are not able to send their technician to do set.
N Sep 9, 2011 by
muhammad sahad Sun Direct  - Karnataka, India

signal quantity loast with seconds and showing no signal

Sun Direct - No Signal in Raining Time