Sun Dish TV - Recharging of monthly subscription

P.M.Satish babu
Unfortunately I have missed to renew the monthly subscription for the basic plan Tamil ( rs.100/- ) and the line got disconnected on 14.02.09, now we have purchased the recharge coupon for Rs.100/- but we are not able contact your customer care to recharge and activate the channel.

We have tried a lot to contact the customer care ( 18002007575 and 044-39407575 ) but nobody is responding.

So pls. confirm the contact details for the immediate activation of my dish connection address as mentioned below.

2/1728, Lakshmi Nagar main Road,
Madipakkam, Chennai-91.

Smart card no. R40247159045
Customer ID no. CR-0391377
Box No. H 07520036298

Awaiting for your confirmation

Comments

REACHARGING OF MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION. Unfortunately I have missed to renew the monthly subscription for the basic plan TELUGU( rs.100/- ) TO DAY ONWARDS CHANNELS WERE NOT COMING TO OUR T.V. I purchased 100rs monthly coupan.BUT i am not able to contact your customer care to reacharge and activate channel. I HAVE TRIED LOTS OF TIME (18002007575 AND 044-39407575)BUT NOBODY IS RESPONDING.So pls. coSmart card no. R40247159045nfirm the contact details for the immediate activation of my dish connection address as mentionedcoSmart card no. 41006051290Rnfirm

IT IS GOOD AT ALL.

suntv recharge
Ishank

Please sent the rechare lists monthly or offerly

iam buy sundish on 1.1.2010 now iam rechages 50 in regoional lanugle but this this no not for u told now telphone
D Nov 18, 2012 by
Ramachandran

They got 130rs for monthly renewal. But monthly renewal amount is 100rs right?. But I don't know why they get 130rs? This is cheating network? "SApattuku kasu illana ketka vendithuthane!!!"

Sun Dish TV - Recharging of monthly subscription