Sunflame - Cooking Range & Chimney
I HAD SENT THE MAIL BELOW TO SUNFLAME REGARDING THE COMPLAINT :-
This is with reference to a product we bought in the month of Nov. Last year that was a Chimney & a Cooking Range from your dealer M/s Krishna Bartan Store and in this regard, please find below :-
1. Since the installation did not took place for over 1 month so we had to install the same on our own !
2. After the installation, the chimney was not working so we had to complain and the same was rectified in 1 full month !
3. In between while the chimney follow up was on, the cooking range hot plate conked off and took another 2 months to get this repaired !
4. After resolving the hot plate issue the Automatic ignition switch wiring got short and started chasing people for repair again which took over 1 month for repair since the spare parts were not available in your stock !
5. After spending another about 2 months with peace again the cooking range entire wiring got short and had to complain which was again a painful process and chase people for 2 and a half months to get this piece of junk repaired !
6. And a day after the parts were replaced, the same wiring got short again and this time the engineer told us not to use the cooking range ! unfortunate but we are still in the process of chasing the service centre to get this repaired and are following up this complaint from last one month and nothing has been done so far ?
I would like to understand a few things and expect a professional reply to :-
1. Why the company or the service centre is not keeping the stock of spare parts for necessary replacements ?
2. Why is the service centre sending their engineers only on Sunday’s saying they visit once in week and not before ?
3. Why do the engineers have to follow the process of only visit the place to see the problem and the next engineer will identify the problem next week and then the third week the request will be made to the company for the spare parts availability and the forth week the feedback will be given to the customer that the part will be imported and will take 15 days to come and the finally the sixth week the part will be replaced ?
4. Why the service centre is not informing the company about the condition of the product they had imported and sufferings of the customer ?
5. Have you all ever seen keeping the back up Hob etc. At home ?
6. Since the warranty will now be lapsed in the month of Nov. And then after the company will surely make me crazy running and chasing people for the spares ?
Considering the above I would only request you to please take back the stuff since the pain is now un bearable since we are using a hot plate (bought from the market) from last over 3 months and are not interested at all in keeping this show piece at our place.
And believe it that the frustration level is such that I would surely be going to the respective Authorities to resolve my grievance since you as a company have not taken any action to my complaints sent to you before as well.
Looking forward to an early response to the mail.
Thanks & Regards,
Flat No.572, Golf Vista Apartment,
Sector Alpha II
Greater Noida 201308
Items purchased from Shri Krishna Bartan Store
D-4/1, Lal Quarter Market
Bill No. 10363 dtd. 9-11-08
|7 Comments Updated:||Resolve this Complaint||
Post your Comment
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail