SuNRIse Traders Company - Fraud Company

sbm on Jun 1, 2011
Dear Arun Raturi,
I lost around Rs 10 Lakhs in this project with sunrise traders company, you are saying it is not fake company, Not Only myself in Osoor also Mr. Sanjay lost money in this. Still the Machinery is lying on his godwon, any one can contact him in his mobile number +91 9900155189, Even i sold my property, Jewels of my mother, wife and kids and invested in this project.
From where you are, can u give me your contact number and how many peoples working with you. Per day how much production your are taking, Give me the details. I think you are one of the Sunrise Traders company staff. The Owner of the company is Mr. Rajkapoor, It Mobile No. +91 9312522256.
Dear my Freinds dont believe Sunrise Traders company, Pls find the below cost and Margin.
Sunrise Traders saying Rs 1 is the margin for One Bulb. In One Rupee Margin you have to take Gas, Rent, Wages, Electricity, Food for the workers etc etc.
Per Day Production (maximum) 5400 pcs for 8 hours with 20 persons, breakup for 20 persons (Glass Shell washing 2 helper, Bending Stamp 1 helper, Mounting 3 senior, painting 1 helper, Sealing Machine 2 Senior+1 helper, Manifold Bench 1 Senior + 1 helper, caping 2 helper, heating 1 senior + 1 helper, Refresh 2 helper, Final packing 1 senior + 1 helper) So we need Senior 7 Persons, Helper 13 Persons, (Seniors Salary Rs 5500pm x 7 = Rs 38500pm, Helpers Salary Rs 3500pm x 13 = Rs 45500 Total Salary for workers is Rs 84000pm) + (Food for the workers will cost for 7 Persons (seniors) Rs 10000pm) So per day the wages is Rs 3360 (Rs 84000pm/25days) Food Rs 10000/30days = Rs 333per day) + LPG Gas cost (per day 1 gas ), + Oxygen Gas cost (1.5 days), + Argon Nitrogen ( 1 month) + Rent + Electricity + Thinner + grass for washing, Mobil Oil, Gear oil, Brush for painting, Packing cover, Packing carton, Packing Tape, Phone Bill after all this costing the margin is coming Rs 1.88 per bulb but the company is giving Rs 1 per bulb you are losing 0.88 paise per bulb, So per day 5400pcs x 0.88 paise = Rs 4752 you are losing. Sunrise Traders is saying you can gain Rs 4500 per day. Kindly note i have not included you personel expenses in this.
This is my experience which i written to you. If you want to believe you can believe otherwise it is your wish. My Number is + 91 8144832557.

One More Request dont believe any Auto Bulb adds by saying you can get Rs 4500/day. If you want full picture you can visit to delhi Moti Nagar, Kashmiri gate, Karol Bagh look the factory which are running in which stage, and ask about the sunrise traders company, Maharaja Traders, and other companies which they are doing the Fraud. If any body wrotes about this company saying is faith not fraud they are the staffs of that company.

I sold the machinery with Rs 32000 but i invested Rs 10 Lakhs

Comments

N May 18, 2011 by
sbm

Dear my friends, pls dont trust this company, they will say u can earn Rs 4500/day. They will send the workers to work. But the workes will escape by taking the advance of 1 month salary & the company will send the 60% damaged rawmaterial for which u r paying 100% cash. So u r loosing 60% rawmaterial wastage + wages+food for the worker + Rent/Electricity etc., (For eg) To get Rs 100 u have to spend Rs 240. So Rs 140 is loss. Pls don't trust & don't invest in this company.
D May 20, 2011 by
Manpal

Dear my friends, That is not right complaint
N May 23, 2011 by
kevin_pollock

dear manpal

how can tell about this company is not farud u have done any business from this comapny
D May 24, 2011 by
arun raturi

This is a fake comment sunrise traders is well hounered firm nd yes iam in touch with them from last 5 years and i am happy & satisfied with their rentention
A May 24, 2011 by
arun raturi

Dear my friends, I have faith on this company, by this can earn Rs 4500/day. I am well satisfied with their sales term all the damaged material has been taken by them i think this is the best company whi can serve in the market as in Money terms.
N May 26, 2011 by
kevin_pollock

dear arun

which plant u r investd for getting 4500/-day how many labour working under u plz give the details
D Jun 1, 2011 by

Dear Arun Raturi,
I sold the machinery with Rs 32000 but i invested Rs 10 Lakhs
D Jun 3, 2011 by

Dear Friends
The above complaints are made by me on the force of the opponent party HITEK INDIA, when i went to delhi to sold my machinery, purchased by HITEK INDIA, they forced me to write above complaint against them.
You can believe SUNRISE TRADERS and MAHARAJA TRADERS.

I am satisfy with SUNRISE TRADERS.
Mohamed Aslam
+91 8144832557
D Jun 6, 2011 by

To all my Dear Respondents,

I don't want to indulge in such kind of rubbish things who is right or who is wrong. If 1 person is good for 99 people but is wrong for any individual that does not mean He/She is wrong.
Anyway whatever the calculations have given by you after seeing it seems that you must be a competitor of Sunrise or Maharaja Traders & is frustrated with any of them.

Anyway neither i am employee of sunrise nor any beneficiary of the firm, but really i got benefits with their association as a concept provider. if some1 is providing the concept to you that does not mean the guarantee of the success of the business, it is called the individual skills.

I just intervened due to the wrong/ Mis representations of the facts from your side. Don't try to prove who is right or wrong, let's concentrate on your businesses rather than to blame on someone.

Happy Selling/Happy Serving/Happy Business with the right approach.
N Jun 7, 2011 by
rajatytaja

its me raja from tamilnadu,
initially i was interested in this plan. Further i request some client list from sunrise traders, but they wont give any details.
here the comments also mimic the same.
so friends dont believe these kind of companies.
dont think to bcom millionar on over night.
N Aug 18, 2011 by
charan_2281

this is chaan from mysore, karnataka. anybody tell sunrise traders genuin or not with ur experience ? I have also invested in this.
N Sep 21, 2011 by
sridharsris

hi frnds inform me correctly about this company...now i planned to invest on this company projects
N Oct 15, 2011 by
sathishgbabu

Hi Guys,

I am interested in investing on sunrise Traders, Please guide me weather it is a right place to invest or not. please be in touch on sathishgbabu@live.in
A Jul 26, 2012 by
laathsaab

Friends,
I came in contact with Mr. Kapoor (Mob. - +91 9312522256) just 3 months ago.
he offered me the same plan that 5000 bulbsday production. margin Rs. 1.3/bulb, expns Rs .3/bulb & you earn Rs. 1/bulb i.e. Rs5000/day. Abd i dont hv to do anything as he will provide labour and raw material. He will also purchase the finished goods as well.
I thought he is saying Rs 5000/day, i will be happy if could get Rs. 1000-1500/day. So i started the business in delhi only.
The same thing started happening no profits, lot of wastage, labour taking advances and escaping away.
some how i managed that and continued working with him.
Here i want to clarify that i cant produce more then 1000 bulbs/day, i have tried evry thing.
i am still doing this work Mob +91 9211659806
by reading your comments i feel cheated.
CAN ANYBODY HELP OR SUGGEST ME
N Aug 2, 2012 by
Nagendra.m

hi this z Nagendra actually i was planning to invest in this company after getting full information about the company but i come to know that couple of people are invested to this company and cheated by them so thanks for your information, all the best for your feature
D Aug 9, 2012 by
sunrise trader

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
THIS ALL COMMENTS ARE FRAUDE PERSON SAYING. THIS IS NOT A GENUINE CLIENT.OUR COMPANY STILL WORKING SINCE 1995. THIS IS NOT A GENUINE COMMENT.THIS PERSON WORKING FOR APROXIMATELY 2 MONTH AND JUDGE THIS BUSINESS IS NOT GOOD. JUST EXAMPLE ONE SCHOOL ONE CLASS 100 STUDENT BUT NOT CLEAR PASSED OUT TOTAL 100 STUDENT ITS 90 STUDENT IS CLEAR.AND REMAINING 10 STUDENT IS TOTALLY FAILED. SO ITS THIS ALLL PERSON INCLUDING THIS FAILED STUDENT NO MONEY NO SPACE. NO NEED EXTRA EXPENSES.AND ALL OF THE GUYS HE SAYING ADVANCE PAYMENT LABOUR BUT ITS WRONG COMMENT. IF YOUR INTERESTED PERSON PLZ CONTACT OUR COMPANY OUR COMAPNY ITS TOTALLY GENUINE CLIENT AND GENUINE WORK.THE ABOVE CLIENT ARE NOT GENUINE.PLZ FREE OF CALL ME 9312522256, 30121369
A Aug 19, 2012 by
Mohamed Aslam

Dear Friends
I Mohamed Aslam, Before I said I agree with sunrise traders. When i was in delhi on the force of Sunrise Traders Mr. Rajkapoor forced me to write to say as I agree. Because i was alone when i went to delhi. I do not have any support hence all of them one gang.
Please dont believe Sunrise Traders or anyother company in Auto Bulb says you can gain profit. I am sure you will not get profit on this.
N Aug 19, 2012 by

N Aug 20, 2012 by

Dear Rajkapoor
Your below message is very good to look. But tell the reality what you are doing.
Kindly explain me my earlier complaint one by one. (Enclosed my earlier compalint below)
Your are saying 7 workers is enough to complete 4000 pcs per day, as per my experience 20 workers needed to complete the work per day.

Kindly reply on the same consumer complaint.

YOUR MESSAGE.
DEAR SIR/MADAM,

MY COMPLAINT

Dear Investor
Before Investing on this business. Kindly calculate my below list before investment.
If you want full explanation contact me.
My Number +91 8144832557.

We need 20 workers to complete the work instead of 7 workers.

MY EARLIER COMPLAINT
Final packing 1 senior + 1 helper
So we need Senior 7 Persons, Helper 13 Persons Total 20 Workers
Seniors Salary Rs 5500pm x 7 = Rs 38500pm,
Helpers Salary Rs 3500pm x 13 = Rs 45500
Total Salary for workers is Rs 84000pm + (Food for the workers will cost for 7 Persons (seniors) Rs 10000pm) So per day the wages is Rs 3360 (Rs 84000pm/25days) Food Rs 10000/30days = Rs 333per day) + LPG Gas cost (per day 1 gas ), + Oxygen Gas cost (1.5 days), + Argon Nitrogen ( 1 month) + Rent + Electricity + Thinner + grass for washing, Mobil Oil, Gear oil, Brush for painting, Packing cover, Packing carton, Packing Tape, Phone Bill after all this costing the margin is coming Rs 1.88 per bulb but the company is giving Rs 1 per bulb you are losing 0.88 paise per bulb, So per day 5400pcs x 0.88 paise = Rs 4752 you are losing. Sunrise Traders is saying you can gain Rs 4500 per day.
N Oct 2, 2012 by
arora84sagar@gmail.com

Hi All,

Please Please dont trust on HITEK INDIA, this is totally fraurd company and it's owner mr Pramod tyagi, fraudy man in this busniness, he is having 14 yrs exp for doing fraud in this auto blub busniess, At the time of aggrement for this buiness, they commit most of the points, but after that they break all the commitments.
Please don't trust Hitek india and their owner Mr Pramod tyagi.

Rakesh