Suzuki Gs150r Bike - poor performance and service

Umang Kothari on Nov 26, 2011
1). I purchased Suzuki GS150R bike on 28th sep, 2009. I always gave my bike at Suzuki Authorized Service Center named Akshay Automobiles pvt ltd at Malad, Mumbai. This bike gives me millage of 30 Kmpl against their claim of 60 Kmpl, since the date i have purchased, I have always complained about this, but my complaints were hitting some deaf ears.
2). After 2 years I have claimed for accidental insurance, for the entire work Suzuki (service center malad) took 4 months, AND TILL DATE my right side back cover frame remains to be replaced.
I am fed up with this kind of PERFORMANCE and POOR SERVICE of Suzuki
waiting for reply.

Unhappy Customer,
Umang Kothari

poor performance and service poor performance and service poor performance and service poor performance and service

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Apr 29, 2012 by
nikhilasopa

The most unfriendly customer experience. Visited Akshay Automobiles at Malad(W) to book a Suzuki Swish. Wanted to talk to Jyoti Sharma, MD. She refused to meet me inspite of she being in her cabin. Inspite of several requests, she told her staff, I dont have time. I went to the extent that if she can meet me, I can book the scooter but was told to office person Ramchand that she does not have any time. The entire sales staff right from Sales Manager to Sales people were extremely rude. WILL NEVER BUY ANY SUZUKI PRODUCT. This word of mouth will go EVERYWHERE to all my friends and relatives. Now planning to buy ACTIVA instead. SUZUKI, AKSHAY AUTOMOBILES you are the most unfriendly dealer I have ever experienced.

Suzuki Gs150r Bike - poor performance and service