SVAIZA - Delivery of Inferior Quality Product

DATASMOG on Sep 13, 2012
I was logged into SVAIZA.COM, and trying to register myself in their site. But I quit from the site, and didn't complete the registration.

Next day, received a call from them, and they offered me a T-Shirt and Reebok watch for 899/-. So that, I can participate in a contest, for Apple i-Pad.
Since they have told, on delivery, i can make payment, I trusted them.

After that, I have received the material from them on 13th Sep'12 ( Ref No: 338705), and paid 900 to the courier delivery person.

While I opened the pack, found that, there is a Inferior Quality T-Shirt and a watch printed as Reebok on its dial. The dial is not properly mounted,
and it is look like another inferior product. Will this be treat as Fraud, and am I eligible for the Refund of money from them?

Note: In my assessment, both of them not even worth for 300 INR.

Reg,
Ashok
9790919658

Delivery of Inferior Quality Product Delivery of Inferior Quality Product Delivery of Inferior Quality Product Delivery of Inferior Quality Product

Complaint comments 4 Comments     Updated: Resolve this Complaint

Comments

D Oct 22, 2012 by
Zeja

Hi, My name is Zubin.. I also cheated by them by Purchasing Reebok watch.. Svaiza.com is a fraud website.. The watch received would cost Rs.50/- & was in non working & damaged condition..
N Jan 25, 2013 by
Mahima Lal

This is Mahima. Even I was the victim for the same Reebok watch that not even worth Rs50/-. I think its a serious issue and we have the right to take our money back from the frauds.I have got the same watch that you guys have recieved. Kindly let me know the procedure to punich them and take the money back.You can contact me on my email d : mail. mahima@gmail.com
N Feb 18, 2013 by
svaiza

Official response

Dear all,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response. Due to some technical problems you might have got the defective product or from packing department they might be send different product to you. I kindly request you to return that product back to us, we will replace that with correct one.For further queries, call our customer service during working hours(10 am - 6.30 pm) or mail your queries at info@svaiza.com.So that we can sort your issues.

Gautom Svaiza
N Aug 23, 2013 by
dilip shrivastava

I saw Svaiza Mobile Contest yesterday dtd on 22.8.2013 and I win Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 :Pay & get a chance to win MRP : Rs.39, 400
your price : RS. 799 in 98% off. I had given my name mobile number and Address also that Company for send aforesaid mobile phone. The oher persons complaint How can I believe the Svaiza for that the above mobile not become an inferier quality to see above other persons comment about ur quality.
Regards.