Svaiza.com - fraud of svaiza.com

GKK1234 on Jul 16, 2012
Hi All,

Few days back ads posted by svaiza.com site to get iphone & ipads for Rs.399.00 and they said cash on delivery and if you don't receive then you would get cash back. But it's not done. Still they placed same thing sending mails and doing the same thing. So please don't use this site to purchase at on-line.

GK

Comments

A Sep 15, 2012 by
tanvirjindal

Its a fake site for sure, I placed an order for a Tommy Watch and lost rs 999. I am in contact with the police and wll get all of them arrested real soon. Wit and watch. C.B.I is on their case :)
D Oct 31, 2012 by
noooo

Even i had placed an order.
by mistake given worng email id so i was unable to change it and spoke with the team.they told me they will chenge it if i will drop a mail to them.
i had done the same but still my id is not changed yet and unable to check the status.if there no update from them or if i wont get my cash back truely m going to complaint police on this.
Reagrds,
Swetha
D Dec 19, 2012 by
Generaldhawan

Seeing the ad in my computer for online shopping I placed order for Apple iPhone.It was quoted Rs 699, perhaps for a draw but the stipulation if one did not get the item full money would be refunded.The payment was made through Visa Credit card on 11 Nov.No allotment has been made neither the money refunded.My several Emails stand unanswered.The firm had given fictitious phone numbers which are non existent.This firm is a fraud.Can anyone suggest a course of action.I am sure Consumer courts can not help.
PR Dhawan
D Dec 19, 2012 by
Generaldhawan

comments have been given already.
N Jul 9, 2013 by
sultan1965

This is fake . Do not fall prey to their advertisements and offers. I am still not able to understand why the government and authorities have failed to take action on such dubious sites and their owners. Simple people tempted with their offers often loose their hard earned money and I feel sorry for them. I am not a victim but I feel for the people who have lost their cash. I will going to take this further. Rajeev
N Sep 21, 2013 by
Bheemappa Bandikeri

Dear sir, Svaiza.com, an online shopping website conducted a contest to win a high end sumsung mobile by paying just Rs.799 online. There were some questions to be answered and after that I made a payment of Rs.799 by using credit card on 11th Aug 2013 (svaiza Transaction Id : 12560404). But so far I had not received any status regarding results of contest or anything. Today i called svaiza customer care and I was asked to check website for contest results. I checked website and I have not won the contest and I asked to refund the amount of Rs.799. But they are not refunding my amount and they are telling me that amount has been credited to my svaiza.com account to go for purchase of product for that amount from their website. But I don't want to purchase any item from their website, I want my amount to be refunded to my credit card account. Regards, Bheemappa Bandikeri Mob:99721317830

Today also called customer care number of svaiza com one customer care executive by name Miss.Reha told me that they are not going to refund my amount of Rs.799 and I have recorded the conversation. So please guide me how to give police complaint against svaiza.com. Their contact details are as below

Customer Care: