SXC-1080 CDMA 1X USB Modem - cd misplaced, want driver of modem

yogender
Dear Sir/madam,

I have by mistaken uninstalled my usb modem driver, cd has been lost, i want re install modem driver but cd misplaced, please send me a cd by coureer or by email as you feel comfortable. as soon as possible.

yogander

competent automobiles co. ltd
19, Shivaji Marg,
Near Jakhira flyover, opp. sdm mill.
new delhi-110015.

my mail id. yoganderanil@gmail.com
company mail. caclsm@vsnl.net

Comments

best regard
haji

hajisha

dear sir
my friend has lost the installaton cd of tataindicom epivalley so pl. send the driver software for 1080 cdma 1x usb modem for vista 64 bit configuration
thanking u
s.d. deshmukh.
pooran

cd misplaced, want driver of modem

Hiiiiii...

I have by mistaken uninstalled my usb modem driver, cd has been lost, i want re install modem driver but cd misplaced, please send me a cd by email as you feel comfortable. as soon as possible.

Seetharaman
My mail ID is write2ram@rocketmail.com
Naveen

Can you please send the drivers to my email id: "naveenbabu.g@gmail.com" as soon as possible (Urgent)?

Thanks ton in advance,
Naveen

i have lost cd for my sxc 1080 usb modem,
please help me.
send download softwear to my above mantiond e-mail addresse
thanks
vijay

give driver
nufal

Please Send

thanks and regards
my email id: "t_gh29106@yahoo.co.id"

cd misplaced, want driver of modem
Dear Sir/madam,

I have by mistaken uninstalled my usb modem driver, cd has been lost, i want re install modem driver but cd misplaced, can you please send the drivers to my email. as soon as possible (Urgent)?

Teguh siswanto
My mail ID is tghsis_amdacer@yahoo.com

please send me driver for sxc-1080 cdma 1x usb modem because my cd is misplaced

i have TATA_Gate_SXC 1080 along with this i receive the cd that drivers belongs to win xp and above, but i am using the windows 98 can you send the drivers for windows 98 please

sandeeprosh

pls i need cdma modeam drivers i forgot my tata cdma modem drivers cd

Dear sir/mam