Symphony Air Cooler - servicing/spare parts

kishore625001 on Mar 11, 2012
I have purchased Symphony Diet Air cooler.Within One and half year the wheels are coming out( Some part is broken.) I have booked a complaint online and there is no response. Finally I could locate an authorized service people and with great difficulty he could come to our residence. Ultimately he informed that the particular spare is not available. If the spare is not available, why do the company manufactures such a product? I advise that no body should purchase Symphony diet cooler.If any company representative help me out please.

R.Kishore Kumar, Secunderabad Ph>9948320301 mail:kishore625001@gmail.com

Comments

N May 6, 2012 by
m. sivagopalakrishna

the water remover rubber of Symphony Khaizan is wanting? Please intimate where the same part may be available.
A Jun 1, 2012 by
vivek20

N May 21, 2013 by
chandu009

sir/mam i need KAZEN model assalation part (vetical wings). If those are available please give info to 9071359498
thnkq...
N Mar 30, 2014 by
Asst.Prof. S.K mishra

I have purchased Symphony Diet Air cooler 4 years before. The product quality is best among all kind of coolers available in the market. But I am facing problems in getting spare parts as I am living in Jabalpur (M.P) where there is no availability of SERVICE CENTRE. I am in urgent need of some spare parts. Please facilitate me to get the following spare parts online.
1) Wheels- 2 sets (4+4)
2) Water cooling Mat (Back side) - 1
3) water pump.

If these available Please give info to - 9893775383 / 8982495991

Please make arrangements as early as possible. Waiting for quick response.

Thank you.
N Apr 11, 2014 by
Symphony Limited

Dear S.K.Mishra,
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly visit
www.symphonylimited.com/service to register your service request.
Alternatively you can SMS your <name, city, pin code & serial
no.> to 09510070111 to get your complaint registration number. Our
Team will get back to you with a resolution at the earliest. Thank you.
N Apr 15, 2014 by
sk.jpr11

I had purchased symphony sumo 2 yrs back. Its fan has broken. I then lodged a complaint online. I got ticket no. But for last 20 days i have been following up continuously the complaint thru Phone, i have spent sO much money on phone and wasted so much of my time. Everyone kept passin the buck bUt my coOler was nt repaired. when i finally called seRvice abT the status of complaint thy again tried To rotatae the same cycle by providing another peRsons no. And then when i said that if they could not resolve my complaint i shud close the same. And i was Surprised when they said that they were closing my complaint. It Is Ridiculous. Symphony serVicE is worsT?
N Apr 15, 2014 by
Asst.Prof. S.K mishra

I also owned symphony diet cooler 4 years before, its fulfilling my requirements but the major problem is regarding the availability of spare parts in every location. So I suggest every buyer to check approachable service center before purchasing the product. I am facing the problem of spare parts which are not available in my area even though I launched a written complaint against the non availability of service centre in my area (jabalpur) but yet I have not received any satisfactory action by the company. Overall product is loosing its credibility due to the above mentioned problem.
If company is ready to entertain my complaint, it can immediately contact me on Mobile no. Given below:-
91+ 8982495991
N May 6, 2014 by
Anup Patri

My Ninja Model just touched 360 day mark and the Water mother went off again...now struggling to get it replaced, several tele calls and online Complaints raised...not getting yet checked by the Service Centre, every day I am calling them, to day ..tomorrow is the Common answer from them...very Bad Service...

Let me See if the Symphony People can help me here..

Call-tkt number is-BL-DS-30D14008
N May 27, 2014 by
Rakesh Chaurasia

At luxminagar delhi branch . amount received for water drain rubber and wheel seT is in rupeEs Rs 400.

Symphony Air Cooler - servicing/spare parts