T24 Mobile - T24 SLEEPING CUSTOMER CARE

neeraj.oak on Feb 12, 2011
I have taken a new connection of T24 in big bazar.
Today i have shopped and asked the concerned person (so called Manager) at t24 counter to add the talk time using the bills. The person told me that he cant do it because he is busy. I requested him to keep the bills for later transaction but he refused and asked to come later as I am a beggar. Moreover he denied to give the phone number of his senior official. I asked him to make a complain. You do whatever you like to do. This was the reply. The Manager was not even able to tell the validity of Shopping bills for recharge. The agent at counter at the time of SIM purchase told that it is valid for Seven Days. However, Manager told that it is valid for 10-15 days. I think the managers are not trained to manage the office as he is not able to handle the bills with the manpower given to him and also not well informed about the rules and terms and conditions. YOU COME LATER is not any condition i think for the customers.

I HAVE WRITTEN TO NODAL OFFICER BUT THERE IS NO REPLY.

Neeraj Kumar Sharma (8603807436)

Comments

N May 8, 2011 by
surajsahoo

may big bazer gay thy t24 sim bay not bal is come.
A Aug 12, 2011 by
R P Rao

newly t24 sim in put into my samsung sgh-D780, what happened i don't know, on removal of that with other sim to input(Docomo), it is not working properly, even other 2nd-sim also not working, do needful plz. myT24:8792871473.
D Sep 20, 2011 by
SANJAY sSENGAR

t24

Location: Aurangabad, Maharastra

SANJAY SINGH 9028075215, Dtd : 20.09.2011

T24 SLEEPING CUSTOMER CARE
I have taken a new connection of T24 in big bazar.
Today i have call in customer care no. 87931-52121 for details knoledge for plan & other details . The person are not available & not pick up the my phone .
I think this service T24 is very bad, it is not working properly .
D Aug 18, 2012 by
Yuga23

My T24 big bazar's 15 RS. recharch is not done after 3 days also.. from Milan Mall, santacruz west branch.
D Nov 12, 2012 by
SLK_Sree

Queries mailed to T24 Customer service never ever gets any response! WHY?
Sreeraman
D Dec 7, 2012 by
I am Rahul

I have done with online re-charge of rs 99 but it still not done where as amount has been deducted from my account. Following are the details,

Transaction ID: 3115953
Service N0: 8793038391
N Mar 24, 2014 by
Pm Srivastava

my phone no 8604615084 of T24 from BIG BIG BAZAR has shown poor responce of custmour care.I have taken an internet pack but no respnonse.irrespective of higher charges & poor connectivity.in fact they are cheating common oersons.

T24 Mobile - T24 SLEEPING CUSTOMER CARE