tamil nadu state transport corporation kancheepuram division - rude behaviour of conductor

Balakrishnan M
I am balakrishnan, yesterday ( 13-12-2010 ) i travelled from Chennai to Kancheepuram, by All Byepass bus 76B, the no is TN21N1093, i donnot know the name of the conductor, but the time and ticket with me will identify the same.

further when i entered into the bus, the conductor asked me to sit in the front side, as the last seat ( six persons including conductor ) is fully occupied by his two friends who were drunked, i asked to sit properly them but no response and also infomed the conductor, he also not listening my words.

The both friends of the conductor friends were simply spiting in the steps and the conductor simply sitting in his seat and watching

more over please if need check the total tickets issued 44 issued balance seats were empty

Kindly let me know any options is there to file a consumer complaint against the conductor
Complaint comments 0 Comments