Tamilnadu Electricity Board - Lack of power supply

sabira begum
I reside in Guduvancheri, where there is everyday power cut by 3p.m to 6p.m,
It is very difficult time as i have a small kid, and in summer with out power it is horrible,
There are heart patients , old aged people who dont have enough facility to buy invertors,
in our place, There is no such power cut in city places, I donno why Dont EB dept think those
people living out of city as humans? Or They can do in the morning hours from 11a.m to 1p.m
That will be convienient for every body. I kindly request you to take immediate action.

Thanking You

Comments

From
B.selvam,

To
General Manager,
TNEB.

Respected sir,

sub: complaint for low voltage problems

our service no566-007-269, 566-007-694, 566-007-749, 566-007-750, 566-007-751, 566-007-752, 566-007-753. we are suffering from low voltage problem in your home for the last five months. we couldn't use the electrical equipments due to the lack of voltage. The students from our area are too affected by this problems.
we have filed a complaint on this problem on(18.12.2009), but still we didnt get a proper solution for this problem. our locality TNEB officers EE venkadachalabhathy(phone no. 9445850120), ADE marai malai nagar 2 (phone no.9445850098 ), JE suresh marai malai nagar 2 (phone no. 9940175994), Fore man Ramesh, marai malai nagar 2(phone no.9444346446). They are not responding for your complaint. They not even given us a proper answer for our complaint.
So, I kindly request you to solve our problems and take the necessary actions against the Executive Engineer. Please sir, I request you to take this complaint serious and get rid off of this problems.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
B.Selvam.
place: Marai malai nagar.
date: 14.04.2010

Same here regaridng power shut down for 2 hours. Everyone has children and taking 2 hours of supply is unfair. Why does Chennai residents have interrupted supply while people living out here have to take this situtation? Request TNEB to take some action to STOP this daily powershut down. Its does not help families like us. Thanks.

Tamilnadu Electricity Board - Lack of power supply