tamilnadu state transport corporation/villupuram - refusal to stop

S VISWANATHAN
I HAVE BEEN TRAVELLING TO SINGAPERUMALKOIL, ENROUTE THAMBARMAM, CHENNAI, FROM
PONDICHERRY REGULARLY FOR THE PAST ONE YEAR. THOUGH LOT OF EXPRESS BUSES PLY FROM PONDICHERRY THRU THIS ROUTE, THE CREWS DECLINE STRAIGH AWAY TO DROP ME AT
SINGAPERUMALKOIL. THEY SAY THEY DON'T HAVE TO STOP OVER THERE AND ASK ME GET DOWN AT THE TOLL GATE NEAR CHENGALPATTU. I HAVE TO CATCH ANOTHER BUS AND INCUR ANOTHER FARE TO REACH THIS PLACE. THE FARE UPTO THAMBARAM IS COLLECTED FROM ME THOUGH THERE IS STAGE FOR SRM/MARAIMALI NAGAR. SINGAPERUMALKOIL IS A WELL DEVELOPED PLACE AND LOT OF BUSES FROM OTHER CORPORATIONS OF TAMILNADU GOVT STOP OVER THERE. IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO REACH OUR OFFICES IN TIME BECAUSE OF THE NON STOP AT SINGAPERURMALKOIL. IN MELMARUVATHUR, THE TNSTC HAS PUT A NOTICE INFORMING THE PUBLIC THAT EXPRESS AND PP SERVICES DO HAVE TO STOP AT SINGAPERUMALKOIL BUT THE CREWS FROM PONDICHERRY BUS DEPOT DO NOT CARE FOR IT. WILL THIS COMPLAINT REACH APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES AND SUITABLE REMEDIES TAKEN

Comments

THE CONDUCTOR GET DOWN ME FROM BUS - KOYAMBEDU STATE TRANSPORT

YESTERDAY night, i like to return to my native place gummudipoondi with kidny fail my mother, the 103N & 200 buses conducter are not accepted me to get in . they shouting - this buses for only nellore goer's, in the bus stand we wount allow u to get in, go in some other bus, or run to thirumangalam bus stand there we pikup you and your sick mother.
i replyed she is so sick, she cant able to stand plz help me, now time 9.30 pm, no local bus is there, we will stand back carner plz sir i request him, but he not here my voice and he said take taxi and go to your home and he said if u have to complain for there my officer is sleping - go and complain me, than they use bad words ( yavanum yan mayurra atta mudiyathu).
my mother felt so sad, then we return to native with auto, they ask Rs. 500/-

i lke to ask officer - the transport are there for public or conducter,
what is real thing - the gummudipoondi people are not eligible to travell in 103N and 200 buses. plz reply me, my town people are waiting for u reply.

sir last 'pournami' i went to thiruvannamalai for GIRIVALAM. when we started to travel at 9.30 PM from KOYAMBEDU . while running the BUS DRIVER was speaked CELL phone. and after PAALARU bridge he got the wrong way (no entry below 2 km ) went to private hotel ( hotel divya cool bar) for dinner. and our BUS running after TINDIVANAM driver sleeped a second another one BUS breakdown on the road, he din't watch we were shouting he suddenly became alert and turned the BUS to the right way.if we won't have shouted, the BUS could have faced the accident.we asked him why, but the driver replied very harshly. please kindly take immediate action on him.
THE BUS no is TN 32 N 2099. ( 5 Rs token mention no 31) RT NO 222. ticket 038359 C00032 D4181 500737521 DATE 39 2009. START TIME 9.30 pm REACHED AT .3.30 am and
onemore he drive very slowly. we got 6 hours travels for 'hiruvannamalai '

Toll gate issues - I am travelling to kumbakonnam twice in a week in car, there are three toll gates, from tambaram to vikaravandi its 125 kilometer, i pay 20 rupees to travel a distance of 50 kilometer from tambaram to acharapakkam and another 20 rupees for 40 kilometers acharapakkam to dindivanam... other 30 kilometers i am compelled to pay 50 rupees its GMR toll gate, when i enquired they say they have special equipments installed in that road.

i dont understand on what basis they are collecting the toll, i would kindly request to take some action on the gmr check point to minimise the tol who are going to kumbakonnam .

Yesterday night (Sunday ) ( 31/10/2009 ) I travelled to chennai from villupuram Bus No. TN 32 N 2344 at 10.30 pm. Branch Vridhacalam - II. The bus started at villupuram at 10.30 pm and reached chrompet at only 2.30 am next day 02/11/2009. Bus driver concentrated only on hearing FM instead of driving. He increases the volume very loudly. All passengers are requested to reduce the volume but he did not respond. Conductor also not respond to the request. He is sleeping. Some of them are working at chennai and they prefer to go by bus at night but they cannot sleep due to the disturbances. Will the authrotities look into the matter?

Yesterday night (Sunday ) ( 1/11/2009 ) I travelled to chennai from villupuram Bus No. TN 32 N 2344 at 10.30 pm. Branch Vridhacalam - II. The bus started at villupuram at 10.30 pm and reached chrompet at only 2.30 am next day 02/11/2009. Bus driver concentrated only on hearing FM instead of driving. He increases the volume very loudly. All passengers are requested to reduce the volume but he did not respond. Conductor also not respond to the request. He is sleeping. Some of them are working at chennai and they prefer to go by bus at night but they cannot sleep due to the disturbances. Will the authrotities look into the matter?

i am d.rammkumar s/o g . durai mudaliar, 136 perumal koil street, pulichappallam post, vanur taluk villupuram district

There is many ordinary buses operating between pondicherry and Tindivanam (via Gorimedu, tc x road, kiliynoor) there is nine stages between the above said route for the route no 87 and 158 but none of your staff accept to stop the bus on the stages

nowadays tnstc having staffs to stop the buses at all the stages

Route NO: 246, Bus Reg NO:TN-23 N-2423 which is start from pondicheery to Vellore(via Gingee).
I have travel in this bus from Gingee on 10.01.2010 at 7.30 pm. I ask ticket to Kunnathur(Next stoping to Arani ).But the conductor give ticket up to Arani and he told me that there is no stoping at Kunnathur.In between Arani to Vellore there is only 2 (two) stoping one at kannamangalam and second is kaniyambadi.And then i show him FARE TABLE given by your origination, on that fare table there is 5 (Five) stoping between Arni to Vellore. 1.Kunnathur, 2.Onnupuram, 3.Kannamangalam, 4.Kaniyambadi, 5.Bagayam.
Now the conductor give me the ROUTE CARD which is printed by his ticket mechin.In this printed paper also there is only 2 stoping between Arani to Vellore. After that the bus reached Arani.Again the conductor give me a ticket up to kannamangalam.And he stoped at kunnathur.
Safely i am having all papers given by the conductor.Also in all Govt bus we are meeting the same problem Again and again. Even a singal Govt bus is not stopied in this stoping
shajith

collecting extra money - TN - 21 0745 Villupuram transport bus

Dear Sir
I travelled in the vilupuram transport bus TN 21 0745 @ 1.15 from chembrambakkam to poonamallee. The conductor collected extra money from the passenger. I asked him "why u are collecting Rs. 5 Instead of 4". He said "extra 1 rupee for your book"

Kindly take necessary action against that conductor

Ticket details
175984 26/02/10 13:13:22
RT No. 016
D
shajith

Respected Sir,
I am an Engineering college student. I travelled from chembarambakkam to poonamallee by vilupuram transport Bus No. TN 21 - 0745 at 1.15 PM. The conductor gave 5.00 Rupee ticket instead of 4.00. I asked him politely "Sir I am daily traveling by local bus The ticket is only 4.00". He replied roughly and said "extra one rupee for your book". He used to collect extra money from the passengers especially lady passengers.

Kindly take necessary action against him.

please increase villupuram to podicherry 248 buses

please increase villupuram to podicherry bus no:248

please any one tell me the website to access online bus reservation from villupuram. help me...

Last week i travelled from madurai to villupuram in SETC bus. at night 12' o clock i reached villupuram but conductor said that bus was not enter into the villupuram. the bus will go by in bye pass.so he asked me to got down in bye pass itself. thereafter no bus stopped in that place still 2' o clock i waited for the another bus to reach vpm. please take necessary actions.

note: conductor didnt informed me at madurai that the bus go in villupuram bye pass.

Route NO: 148Exp, Bus Reg: our depot bus.fromTambaram to SALAVAKKAM X ROAD(via PUKKATHURAI).
I have travel in this bus from TAMBARAM on 19.03.2010 at 6.25 Am. I ask ticket to UTTRAMERUR.But the conductor told me that there is no stoping at Salavakkam cross road.

All ready thiruvannamalai depot given one letter in depot letterhead,
Conductor says about the letter
i do't know about the stop.
Am writting in one white paper he signed

Conductor name:Mr.Sekar.
Place:Salavakkam cross road,
Tme:7.15am.

CI coming that day only all busses stoped at point.

dear sir,

please provide buses for route no:248 villupuram to pondy at monday morning between office hours 8.15 to 8.45..
monday is the day only no bus is comming at 8.30am. please provide the bus at that time. it will more helpful for working people like me...

I am traveling from chennai to tindivanam. i gave Rs.100 for my bus fare. But the bus fare is Rs. 40 and the conductor has given me Rs.10 and the remaining Rs. 50 he has written in the back side of the bus ticket. But i forget to collect it while i am get down. now i am having the bus ticket with me. but i don't know how to collect the remaining amount. please help me to collect the amount.

Thanking You

Tamil Nadu Government...
Thiruvannamalai District..
Velanathal to chellankuppam road

Issue : T23 Number Town Bus root not collection well

The root Tiruvannamalai - rajapalayam - velanathal - Chellankuppam
Here One fello Venkatesan (Velanathal)
He drive Share auto from velanathal to chellankuppam regularly so that collection not well .. Its continues means bus root will be terminated ...
Am I Correct ?
So can you take the Action please?
He don't have license also?
allready forgery doctor?
and so on ?
can you take the action please?...
Continuse Government sevicess...

By
Thamizhan

We have live in Villupuram District gingee taluk marutheri village, I am working at Chennai. daily i am travelled Vallam to Chennai that time govt bus won't stop particularly 158, 124, 122, and PP but none of your staff accept to stop the bus on the stages
.we want the information about vallam stage available or not.pls do the needful

K.Krishnamurthy

Respected Sir,
I am an Computer Engineer Working at Singaperumal Koil. I travelled from Tindivanam to Singaperumal koil by vilupuram transport Bus No. TN 32 -N-2804 at 11.55 AM. early asked the Driver(that time conductor not at place because he is puting time at tindivanam stage) Singaperumal koil Stage there the Driver told stage is there come and site bus will be started five minites travelled conductor asked where are you going i told singaperumal koil then asked the conductor 32 rs.I am asked how much Spare singaperumal koilThe conductor 32.00 Rupee and ticket given 32.00. I asked him politely "Sir I am daily traveling by same bus but ticket was22.00 but you asked extra 10 .00 rs. He replied roughly and said no stage at Singaperumal koil. He used to collect extra money from the passengers especially lady passengers.
sarasuthan tamilnadu state transport corporation/villupuram  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

buses drop passengers on the mid of the road - tamilnadu state express corporation villupuram

sir

i travel from thiruvanmiyur to vadapalani. usually the buses will not stop in the specified bus stop. the drivers concentrate only on the signal.They rush the buses to the signal and drop the passgengers on the mid of the road.

The conductor was talking about the rules not to get down in signals to another lady who got down in the previous signal, but they didnt stop the bus at vadapalani bus stop. the driver was rushing to the signal but he could not.
he asked to get down in the mid of the road but i looked at the conductor he told ' irranguma irrangu' in a local way. I had no other go.i got down there was a bus beside and i was moving to the side of the road where another bike came rushing . i was not able to view the bike and vice versa. I was about to hit by the bike, by Gods grace i am safe.

I tried to make complain but i was just ignored i all cases
bus is from thiruthani depo, villupuram bus, RT No: 609