Tanishq — Tanishq is a thief
Ururownamin on Mar 25, 2012
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
Yesterday I sent my wife to shop some jewelery from Tanishq. A day before yesterday I browsed Tanishq official website and selected some items and noted down the gold weight, design, diamond count along with price. When she (my wife) visited the showroom in Kolkata, she was left with complete surprise due to the fact that the prices of all the items that we had selected were much more higher than the listed price (in their website). The salesman argued that the price difference was due to some fluctuation in gold rate. But the fact was that the gold rate was down yesterday (compared to the rate a day before). Further, the aforementioned price difference was around Rs. 5000 for a ring of around 2.5 grams (which is not possible even if there is any hike in gold rate). When my wife further argued, the salesman tried to contact their higher authorities and fetched no reasonable reply and advised my wife to put forward her complaint to their customer service as if we've no other job left.
My questions to the company are:
1. Why are you maintaining a website and trying to have a competitive edge IF you don't update the products' price constantly?
2. Why this happens with all the TATA Products?
3. Why these so called Multinationals treat us (the people) as the biggest fools?
4. Business giants like TATA claim that their marketing is for the betterment of the society, the organization as well as the customers But I firmly believe all these benefits come at a cost borne by the customers. Why they make us fool in the name of marketing and quality? No quality is bigger than honesty. Why these giants are corrupting this world and making it a no place to live?
5. Is money everything for them? Why don't they list their household on their website for sale. These will fetch a better return compared to their quality (honesty) less products.
We, the people, must wake up against these business giants the way we've woken up against our corrupted politicians...It's a war, let's fight it!
Post your Comment
+91 43 4466 XXXX
3, Sipcot Industrial Complex, Hosur, Tamil Nadu, India - 635126
© 2016 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have an inquiry, or any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, and reasonable offers, please, contact us