TATA Card - unable to know application status

shweta singh

can anybody help me regarding the same.

Comments

not knowing the status - Application

it is really unfotunate for me, rather disastrous if my application bearing the no EE 20581419 7IN not delivered in time to the XIM bhubhaneswar. it was delivered on 02 nd December,09. i want Quick reply.
D Aug 3, 2011 by
ahmed31

i have applied for your Tata Credit card. i dont even know my card update plsease get in touch with me and let me knw my application status. regards ahmed merchant 9833620398
A Feb 8, 2012 by
sandeepsodha_1

This is the same incidence happen with me - sandeep
N Mar 31, 2013 by
tata credit card

I am applying Tata credit card from star bazar. Doc collection, verification is over at 15 march.they say card deliver within 21 days. One SMS received 'Thank you for your interest in Tata card our representative will contact you shortly 15/03/2013 LMJSBICARD' not provide any application no. How can I find my card status.can anybody help me regarding the same.
N May 11, 2013 by
tatacapital_customerservice

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused to you. Kindly share your contact details and we will get in touch with you. You can also write to us at nvariyava.prj@tatacapital.com.

Tata Cards
N Jul 11, 2013 by
lalit changrani

I am trying to know my application status but i am not able to find. when i call to customer care they keep on transfering the call, somtimes they say that system is not working. and there is know way to search online my no is 9867571111

TATA Card - unable to know application status