Tata DoCoMo - Balance Deduction

ysaxena2k7a on Aug 1, 2013
Sir/Madam,
My mobile 9040378247 Balance stilling every month.
There are no VAS and services acctivated. But service provider deduct as data usage. My handset is Nokia-1662.Customer care executive say me that after your double confirmation we activate this service.
I had delete SMScenter no, Any SMS cannot send. Then how they received confirmation. they are not refumd my amount Rs.25.34.
Please check record for my confirmation and help to refund above amount.
Every month customer care executive refund amount and say we have close all service and next time no balance will deduct.
Every time I have facing this problem.
How may people are facing this problem and they are not taken action to service provider.
Yogesh Saxena

Comments

N Dec 7, 2013 by
mrkrishnateja

Best Review
hi i am using tata docomo GSM service. my number is 8050986625 i have mobile internet balance. today i found 106 rupees has been deducted from my balance for internet usage. when i check with the customer cars they are saying hidden charges by website and they are not providing the details of the website. please do the needful to get back my money.
abhishek singh Tata DoCoMo  - Morena, Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India

Wrong charging for callertune - Tata up west/ callertune VAS

Dear sir, I am having a Tata connection number 9259251856 since long but i dont know why your company charge callertune charges from my account balance every month. This is for your information that I have never activated callertune service on my number still you are charging for the same.

1.Request you to please immediately deactivate this service from my number and if there is any other VAS is activated for which i have not request, deactivate asap.

2.please reverse all the charges which were wrongly charged without my knowledge asap.

3.Activate DND service on my number 9259251856 immediatly.
sachin4619 Tata DoCoMo  - Morena, Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India

deduction balance - tatadocomo gsm

My name is santosh dnyanoba hanamghar from Pune. I have got a Tata Docomo Prepaid SIM card with the number 9028705780.
The service provider automatically subscribing what ever the alerts available to and deducting the amount.
They have deducted almost like 1 times as of now from 28June2010. I have mad 7-8 complaints and customer care guys do not respond properly and showing like it is an Server and have given 186.76 rupees.

So i want to take it legal, because error do not happen all the time.
Please suggest me what i have to do, if i want to proceed legally.
Thanks & Regards
sachin4619 Tata DoCoMo  - Morena, Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India

balance deduction for no information - Tata Docomo

My name is Santosh Hanamghar from Pune. I have got a Tata Docomo Prepaid SIM card with the number 9028705780.
They have deducted almost like 1.times as of now from 28 June 10. I have mad 7-8 complaints and customer care guys do not respond properly and showing like it is an Server and have given 186 rupees.

So i want to take it legal, because error do not happen all the time.
Please suggest me what i have to do, if i want to proceed legally. and please try to my balance reffunded imijet
thanks & regarded
brsingh.888 Tata DoCoMo  - DOOMDOOMA, Tinsukia, Assam, India

SIR,
I AM CENTRAL GOVT. OFFICER AND LAST YEAR I POSTED TO ASSAM, TINSUKIA, DOOMDOOMA. I HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION OF TATA PHOTON WHIZ AND THEY PROVIDES THE PREPAID PLAN OF UNLIMITED DATA DOWNLOAD OF RS849/- PER MONTH. I REGULARLY RECHAGRE ON DUE DATE. MY COMPLAINED IS THAT, THEY DEDUCT MY BALANCE UNNECESSARY, IF CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY CAN'T NOT LISTEN ANY THING. KINDLY DO YOUR LEVEL BEST.

REGARDS.

BRIJRAJ SINGH
MAIL:brsingh.888gmail.com
Personal no.9864833562
azambaig Tata DoCoMo  - Civil Line Faizabad, Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

Deduction of money from mobile balance every week - Unknown websites

Every week Saudi Riyal 5/- are deducted from my mobile balance even though I am not using their web site also my mobile set does not support internet browsing. Kindly help me from these thives & also guide me to unscribe from this link
URL;http://193.126.233.67.
LAKSHMAN kumar Tata DoCoMo  - Morena, Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India

My name is lakshmankumar pinnamaneni poranki from vijayawada. I have got a Tata Docomo Prepaid SIM card with the number9030178827
i inserted sim after 10 mintues error in connection
what 's the problem
in my home all members are using docomo
pls rectify & solve the problem
i had been tell custmer care guys are tell you handset problem
today i purchase airtel sim &inserted in the handset no problem
working properly
custmer care also tells rudely
pls rectify problem
jaswant_j Tata DoCoMo  - Morena, Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India

Every month deduct charge without information - TATA

My name is Hari bhagwan. I have a prepaid numbar of Tata. The number is 9211647663 , and my complain is against the service provider "TATA", They deduct every month 30 rupees from my balance because they have activated a fun message service without my information. when I complaint in customer service regarding this matter, they told me that ' we will stop this service after completion of 45 days. But after completion of 45 days they deduct 30 rupees agian. and when again I complaint in customer service, they told me the same that ' we will stop this service but after completion of 45 days. Now I am so worried, I dont know what I do. So I register a complaint in your forum. I hope you will do some thing better regarding this matter.
Thanks and Regarding
Hari Bhagwan.

INTERNET CHARGES DEDUCTION - Tata Docomo

Dear Sir

My Name is Mohit Bansal. I have taken the prepaid connection of TATA DOCOMO, my no. is 9041234145. I have taken the Internet Package of Rs.60 as on 15.08.2010. But the internet is not working from 23rd August to the morning of 29th August. On evening of 29th Aug Internet Started Working when i used it All the Balance that is in my account is charged for internet using. But as per plan 2.5 GB is Free for One Month. Dear Sir please solve this problem and credit the amount charged to my account and also the period in which internet is not working.

Thanking You
Mohit Bansal

Complaint Resolved

rajesh.lipu Tata DoCoMo  - Kosikalan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India

Sir, I Mr.Gopabandhu Samal with the tata docomo no. 9040302505 want to register a complaint against tata docomo mobile service provider for un-uthenticated balance deduction from my account. I got 75 rupees balance deducted for no reason.

On the date 26th sep 2010, time 22:32 pm I checked my balance was 72rupees. It was previously 117, they deducted 45 rupees. When I tried to contact them they said that you have used dive-in thats why you are charged 30 rupees, but I have monthly gprs activated why should I be using dive-in instead free gprs. They gave nonsense excuses and didn't receive my call further. Then I called from my friends number and asked them to solve the matter instead they blocked that number too. Then I checked my balance again and found my account reduced by 30 rupees again and the current balance is 42 rupees. After sometime I got two messages about activation of english learning, and cricket pack for one moth. I swear to god I didn't activated any of those from my side.

Now I want every single penny back or else I will lodge a compain against tata docomo in the consumer court.
ARMSTRONG Tata DoCoMo  - Morena, Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India

deducting money from balance without user permission for caller tunes - Tata Docomo

Respected sir,
On 29,30 Oct I received call me tunes and activated it with out my approval and deducted by balance. When I approached to call center they credited the deducted balance but not the activation fee. with out my permission they deducted so they are responsible to repay the application activation fee also. They cheated me they are doing to so many innocent customers also in this cheating process so please kindly take early action on this bad customer service.
siddharth6barua Tata DoCoMo  - India

My tatadocomo number is 8951848916,evry day balance is being deducted from my number without any cause,i called customer care but didnt get any response,within 24 hrs Rs 14 has been deducted,they said that some auto generated call are made from my number, i complained many times but the problem is not yet solved, hope for some good response from ur side.thankin u, Siddharth barua
strange_rahul Tata DoCoMo  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

M RAHUL,
TATA DOCOMO DEDUCTE MY BALANCE 3 OR 4 TIMES AND SAID THAT U HAVE ACTIVATED A SERVICE BUT I DID NOT ACTIVATED ANY OF SERVICE ,THEY GIVE BACK MY BALANCE BT NOW THIS TIME THEY DEDUCTE 99 Rs. FROM MY ACCOUNT...M SHOCKED WHEN MY BALANCE IS DEDUCTE. THEY SAID THAT THIS CHARGES IS DEDUCTE FOR DOWNLOADING JAVA GAME....BT I HAVE ACTIVATED GPRS PACK OF 48 AND I HAVE DOWNLOADED A FREE MOVIE FROM WAB SITE www.moviez-mobile.com WHICH IS A FREE SITE ...I HAVE NOT DOWNLOAD ANY OF JAVA GAME EVEN ALSO I HAVE NOT DOWNLOAD FREEE JAVA GAME.(MEANS NON OF PAID OR FREE)..SO NOW TELL ME THAT WHAT CAN I DO....COMPLAINT REGISTER BT THEY DO NOT REFUND MY MONEY..
gauravpatil159 Tata DoCoMo  - India

Sir I have tatadocomo prepaid sim card with number 8149084411. Actually today without any massage from my side this company deduct my balance & when I call to customer care for the same then they say SORRY &also not able to refund my balance.
This is so Bad. So finally I decided to publish this on internet to inform all people about TATADOCOMO is a FADTUS company. & please don't refer it in future.

Regards Gaurav
lakhwani Tata DoCoMo  - Morena, Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India

Charges for GPRS deducted without USAGE - Tata Docomo

I had recharged my account om 29-Nov-2010 and recharge was successful. Next day early morning on 30-Nov-2010 the complete amount was deducted from account. After calling customer care the response was to call up after 24 hrs. After 24 hrs on 1-Dec-2010 when we called up the response was we do not have updates about deductions and you can check balance in you account the amount it would have been credited back (approx 44 rupees). After checking balance when i called back the response was the amount has been deducted for GPRS usage.I cannot use GPRS on my headset because it does not have that facility and i have not used it. But still they claim i have used GPRS. Then I launched a complaint no. GBL094355920. which was to be give technical details in 48 hrs. But this complaint was closed with after 3 days with updated that GRPS was used on 30-Nov-2010.Was it after the deduction from account?
Also the customer care executive was not able to transfer the call to higher level office because of TECHNICAL ISSUES.
The customer care was not even able to open the same request with this response. So they launched a new complaint. Request no. GBL094564031. Also they stopped the facility of calling customer care from my no.

This incident was the 2nd incident. Prior to this once a monthly package for some type of callertune was activated without our knowledge and the amount as deducted.

Requesting you to kindly take necessary action since this is a frequently growing incident. And not sure how many users face such issues daily. Who might not be able to reach customer care for 10 other reasons.

Thanks.
raja2044 Tata DoCoMo  - Morena, Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India

hi, im using tata docomo prepaid card at the date of 07/12/2010 in morning around 7;00 my balance of RS 101 has been dedected without making any call later i called for the costumer care for issuing a complaint they dident responded to me & deactivated the costumer care facility to my mobile by taking irresponsibilly
24adithya Tata DoCoMo  - Kosikalan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India

My mobile number is 8149202559.
Rs.10 has been deducted from my docomo prepaid account.When i contacted customer care it says that i have activated some cricket pack via dive-in. I had never activated such stupid contest because i know under the name of these contests it loots money from consumers.

I want my balance back else i will wait for mobile portability and switch.

Adithya.
merajboom Tata DoCoMo  - Morena, Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India

unnecessary deduct of balance - tata docomo mumbai

This is as regard my Cell No 7208737870 for which I had complaint on your customer care regarding network problem but a very irresponsibly & rediculus manner I met a Reply from your agent soon after attending the call as the call finish ,I had been charged with a Sum of Rs 30 & 11 as Buddy Chat & Live Aarti .I request u kindly request u to refund the balance today itself.
meraj