Tata DoCoMo - Balance Deduction

ysaxena2k7a on Aug 1, 2013
Sir/Madam,
My mobile 9040378247 Balance stilling every month.
There are no VAS and services acctivated. But service provider deduct as data usage. My handset is Nokia-1662.Customer care executive say me that after your double confirmation we activate this service.
I had delete SMScenter no, Any SMS cannot send. Then how they received confirmation. they are not refumd my amount Rs.25.34.
Please check record for my confirmation and help to refund above amount.
Every month customer care executive refund amount and say we have close all service and next time no balance will deduct.
Every time I have facing this problem.
How may people are facing this problem and they are not taken action to service provider.
Yogesh Saxena

[Updated by chinn bujji Mar 30, 2014]

Mobile number:8143714656

Comments

N Dec 7, 2013 by
mrkrishnateja

Best Review
hi i am using tata docomo GSM service. my number is 8050986625 i have mobile internet balance. today i found 106 rupees has been deducted from my balance for internet usage. when i check with the customer cars they are saying hidden charges by website and they are not providing the details of the website. please do the needful to get back my money.
deepak singhal Tata DoCoMo  - Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

broadband not connect - mukund sales pvt ltd

I am using your broadband services but since last 20 days our broadband connection is not connecting due to same fault, we have lodge our complaint at you concern office and they have given complaint no 1726 on dt 09/07/08 and 2088 dt.16/07/08 but there is no response from your deptt.We request you to kindly take the matter urgent basis and do the needful.
K Gurumurthy Tata DoCoMo  - India

shortage of sim cards - Tata DoCoMo

The sim cards of tata docomo are not available in the market. As a result the retailers are selling it in black and charging rs 100 to 300 per sim.

Dear K Gurumurthy,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Retailers are selling the TATA DOCOMO sims at a higher prices because of high demand in the market. We can apologize for the same.Please provide us the details of the retailers who are selling the sim cards in black.

Neeraj Vardhan Tata DoCoMo  - India

POOR SERVICE ,NETWORK PROBLEM - Tata DoCoMo

Its really feeling hell after taking the services after shifting to the TATA DOCOMO sim....... never experience this type of problems in any network...there is no network coverage over hours and today i am not able to even msg or call the customer care no... its been a day facing this problem...
Sachin M Tata DoCoMo  - India

Its exactly the same story with me too...

Dear Neeraj Vardhan,

We would like to assure you that we at Tata DOCOMO use stringent measurement and control applications to ensure that you receive error-free services. We are continuously working towards upgrading our network to ensure that the coverage is as extensive as possible.

However, despite our best efforts there are times when it becomes very difficult to define the exact range of the coverage. We regret to inform you that we would be unable to immediately improve the indoor coverage in your area. We would like to assure you that our network team is working on improving the services by planning cell sites, throughout the city.

sai Tata DoCoMo  - India

i had bought sim at rs.150... nd five of my frined sbought at 100... nd three have bought @ 150... many retailers across hyderabad are demanding rs.200-rs.300... do take care that it'l be guided and reduced
jp sati Tata DoCoMo  - India

i got the sim in 125 rupees. this is very bad. because of this tata is getting bad name. take care of all these things.
Bollamreddi Raviteja Tata DoCoMo  - India

Improper service.Help me in taking legal action. - Tata DoCoMo

I am a customer of the TATA DOCOMO bearing a number :9030023345.I have a post paid connection,my outgoing was barred because of crossing the credit limit.Though I had paid the bill on :2-07-09,my outgoing hasn't been restored till now.I had made several complaints and am not satisfied with the answers.Help me take any possible legal actions.
Praveen Vijay Tata DoCoMo  - India

Barring of Services - Tata DoCoMo

I was offered a TATA DOCOMO postpaid Corporate connection with nearly 75 SIMS distributed for Key resources in my organization.

An agent had come for verification and took my signature in a form. He mentioned that the verification is positive and would report the same to the Customer Care. Inspite of that my services got disconnected from Sunday 6th and still my services are not activated.

I am facing severe problems because I had terminated the services from my previous mobile service provider (This being a Corporate Connection). Called the customer care several times but to no avail (The IVR message says that My services are barred due to high usage which again is a contradictory statement). The executives
/ Supervisors (They dont have the patience to listen to the customers issues just bluntly say that the documents were fake so the services are barred How can this happen for a corporate connection ?) mention about negative verification as the verification agent has not provided any details regarding my number. but why should I suffer due to problems /mistakes from these guys. I am in a petrified mood since I am working at my Clients location without any alternative number.

If anyone could help me/others facing this issue it would be helpful. Its 3 days without Incoming and Outgoing and the brand they claim to be the best in their field for customer satisfaction and services forget about the 'Worse' n/w they have. In areas where they have their own network people get the network of their partners or counter parts during Roaming

Dear Praveen

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide us your contact number to check the documentation issue.

Ramani.Lakshmanan Tata DoCoMo  - India

cross talk - Tata DoCoMo

dear sir,
i am from Chennai and i purchased a prepaid connection with the number - 9042971961 on Saturday that is the 5th of September . now i find that whenever i call up a number (any service provider)i get a cross talk where someone else s' conversation can be heard in my phone.please help me in this issue.

Rajesh Kumar Tata DoCoMo  - India

Read about my DOCOMO experience on my site

Its a poem :) God bless the initial customers. I am back to airtel atleast till the time these guys put their infra in place.

Dear Rajesh,

Please inform us the complaint you are facing with our service. We assure you we will resolve your problem as soon as possible. You can also mail your number and your complaint to social [at] tatadocomomarketing.com. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

sri Tata DoCoMo  - India

NEVER GO FOR TATADOCOMO and they are doing cheap tricks for marketing in public, they changed the plan now and i talked to customer care that they never had those unlimited gprs plans and no TATADOCOMO person revealed those plans any where for press. TATA si doing unethical practices in india from long time, it is better to avoid TATA in our life. TRAI is a useless body in india seems getting lot of bribes. TRAI put a rule that any plans introduced by telecom companies should be atleast for 6 months after launch. Whats is going on now? TRAI is sleeping? What the lawyers and Bigs doing in india, any one has guts to file the case on TATADOCOMO, come on indians, open your eyes and file and fire TATAs from INdia
Chitta Deo Tata DoCoMo  - India

theatinging from mobile number 9040898599 - Tata DoCoMo

i getting lots of missed call and theatinging from mobile number 9040898599
KRUSHNA CHANDRA SAHOO Tata DoCoMo  - Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

NOT WORKING - PHOTON + broadband

I have taken new connection of photon [plus no. 9212652435.
The same is not working now. Kindly look into and sort out soon. My compliant has not been attended.
urgent please
Vaibhav Bogar Tata DoCoMo  - India

outgoing calls are barred - Tata DoCoMo

Sir/Madam,

I live in Islampur (Dist- Sangli) and study at Warananagar(Dist-Kolhapur).
I bought this SIM TATA DOCOMO from a retailer in Warananagar (Dist- Kolhapur) nearly a month ago. At that time I submitted all required documents. After few days they sent back my documents. The retailer informed me that IT COULD BE PROBLEM of faint PHOTOCOPY of the document. The message that I received on my mobile phone asked submit those documents to reatiler or nearest TATA DOCOMO office. As I was in Islampur then, I submitted the same in their office at Islampur.
Even then I continued to receive those messages. I was told to ignore those messages as I had submitted them.
On 9th Oct 2009, they stopped my outgoing calls. I can receive incoming calls only. On lodging a complaint about it they say that my documents cannot be verified and I have to resubmit my documents.
Because of this I am facing a lot of inconvenience. I hope you can help me to resolve this problem.

With Regards,
Vaibhav Bogar.
Mrinal Kanti Das Tata DoCoMo  - India

NO TOWER FROM PURCHASING DATE(11.10.2009) - Tata DoCoMo

I had opted for TATA DOCOMO on 11.10.2009,and from the date I had purchased the SIM, no tower
is there .I think I had been duped by the Co.

Tata DoCoMo - Balance Deduction