Tata DoCoMo - TATA DoCoMo GSM Pre-paid sim card

Srinivasarao. B
I buy a TATA DoCoMo Pre-paid sim card in Hoody, at Bangalore. At that time itself i submitted all my proofs (Xerox of My Passport and My Photograph) what ever they want. But that sim card was not activated 2 weeks. In those 2 weeks i reachout so many times retailor shop where i buy sim card, every time he told that "Just now i spoken to TATA DoCoMo customer care service people. It will activate by tomorrow, like that 2 weeks time gone." After 2 weeks the retailor told me that "There is problem in your TATA DoCoMo sim card. You can go Marathahalli shop (opposite to Inox Theatre), they will exchange your TATA DoCoMo sim card with free of cost". I accept that and i went to Marathahalli shop. But that shop people told "Where ever you buy TATA DoCoMo sim card, you can exchange with that retailor itself". Once again i came back to the retailor where i buy TATA DoCoMo sim card, He told that "Now TATA DoCoMo sim card cost is increased to Rs.300, when you buy at that time it was only Rs.200. Now you can pay Rs.300 and get new sim".
I don't know what should i do at that time. For that i concern TATA DoCoMo Customer Care People they took very long time to solve my issue, But finally they told that "You can pay Rs.75 and get a new TATA DoCoMo duplicate sim card in our retail shop". I didn't satisfy with his reply to my mail.

I buy TATA DoCoMo sim card at the cost of Rs.200 instead of Rs. 100. I didn't use this TATA DoCoMo sim card service even for single second. Then how i can pay again more money for duplicate TATA DoCoMo sim card. Please help me out on this issue.

My TATA DoCoMo sim card number : 9036771978

If you want any more information from me, please reachout me on another mobile number.

Srinivas,
Mobile: 09902823168.

Comments

feroz_shaikh Tata DoCoMo  - Tolli Chowki, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

My Connection of prepaid got deactivated after two months - Tata Docomo

I got number of docomo prepaid on 28 Aug 10 and also submitted documents such as Electricity bill, PAN card, Voter ID and Photo.

But suddenly on 29 Sept 10 they deactivated my number. When I called customer care they told me that you have not submitted your documents, so that your number is deactivated. And it cannot be activated again.

I was using that number from two months and was having balance of 200rs. They are not refunding to me, so please let me know what to do in such circumstances.
Even Docomo customer care people attitude is not good.
My question to docomo people is why they deactivated my number after two months on basis of documents? Who will refund my recharge balance amount?

Feroz Shaikh
7207614576 - Docomo number
Purchased from Tata docomo tolli chowki dealer.

My Email ID : feroz.java@gmail.com

The problam is not from Tata docomo, problem in all network, i am full satisfied with Tata docomo services.

Ashish Shrivastava
Bhopal.

i am totaly firstrated for docomo my no is 9029769078 jayesh joshi kalwa thane from last approx2 yrs since a day i purchase a card & today not a single signal i am getting on my screen so i took achance to change the handset but the story is same i given a complaint for more than 100 200 times but customer service speech is just like mktg language wat to do i am not getting any idea now the better solution is take the card in dustbin if you are not able to give service why are you launching many companies are you aware wat is the meaning o communication thats it

similar is my case and i am fearing that they may never activate the sim, i already put a recharge of around 700 rupees in the first few days that i used. that 3g hype got me, but i did not know that the customer service of this company sucks.
its worse than daylight robbery.

I am Not satisfied with TATA DOCOMO Prepaid Service Documentation - Tata Docomo

1) all off suddent Docomo Service is Stopped without Intimation of anything
due to that i lost my JOB.

2) If thair is any documentation Problem they must call or they must take my confirmation or they must send message before 24 hours.

3) I dont get any verification call. With Out verification Call how they stopped my mobile service.

4) I used the same sim card up to 45 days if thair is any problem with documentation they should clear It within 15 days. for rejection thair is a lot of reasons but they should provide atleast incomming call facility even rejection of SIM.

5) Thair is no Intimation call or message atleast.

6) I given the same documents for both AIRTEL and TATA DOCOMO why tata docomo is rejected...
7)My Docomo Number is 9028416496 and
my sim number is 89910 37121 00322 81867

my number is7416380198.i am the winner of mega promo contest on dec 18. because of mistake done by dealer, i am not being awarded the bajaj bike. complaint is there no match of my name and address details . solution you can trace call details and prize
N Jan 17, 2011 by
usha mr

incoming calls i am getting outdoing is not possible but balance is their. when i call anu number i get check operator service.
A Jan 17, 2011 by
usha mr

outgoing calls is not possible but i have balance
N Feb 7, 2011 by
mahendra123

Hi, sir im using TATA DOCOMO service but im not satisfy dis service bcoz only one reason im activeted 65- internet plan i got 2.5 Gb. 2day morning im not actived any thing.i check my mails that's it. Thn i got a message 4m 52250 d balance detection is 27-.For that i concern TATA DoCoMo Customer Care People they took very long time to solve my issue, But finally they told that "ur activted that service(NAZARA Game pack)". I didn't satisfy with his reply nd he speak abusing words.so i dont want that money but "Customer Care People give respect to Customers RIGHT" dis is not right way to do.so i can put it a case in Consumer court((CRPC). I record that call also.we r customers, not beggars...

regards,
Mahendra.p
maheeuin@gmail.com
N Apr 3, 2011 by
vinucleetus2005

In my number I made a recharge of rs 15 for the internet service . the settings which i had in my phone was reset as TATA DOCOMO INTERNET.;Still it is the same and while I use the internet I get my account deducted. now the condition os that I have lost around 20 rupees from my main balance. I am sure that the settings is TATA DOCOCMO INTERNET. Rather than not getting the balance refunded or amount deducted, what disturbed me the most is the response from your customer care.2 days back I spoke to a girl whose name i forgot(Sindhu i hope so), She heard my issues and told me that that the amount will be refunded. (You may check my numbers note or history for records)another person named Mohammed Anas told me to set the settings again and try after switching off/on the set. I did the same and i lost my whole balance all of a sudden. What is happenning, I rang up your customer care and spoke to a girl whose name was Anju, her behaviour was of the kind that she will bring no profit for you. I was not at all satisfied with her response. For the sake of asking she asked me if I was satisfied with the her response and she just hang up the phone. How dare is it that she does so. Its not for anything extra we call to customer service, its for geting wat we have paid for. Take care of my issue and see to it that i get my service rectified and my balance refunded.
N Apr 14, 2011 by
lokesh mahajan

dear
sir /madam
My name lokesh mahajan
phone number : 8097585277
sim no. 89910 39121 00388 27057
i purchase tata docomo sim 4 week ago sim card purchases date 11.4.2011
i am sure that i have submitted all the documents required
my sim no act please act
sim card is the mobile use no service registration failed.
My plz contacts lokesh mahajan
phone no 9029519884
N Apr 29, 2011 by
Sivasim

Hello, I am santosh, i am working in bangalore private motherboard company, i want your tata docomo zonal manager Mr. Rajiv MG - bangalore. Because he is my friend, i want him mobile number, i called your koramangala branch in bangalore there is no response, so pls kindly give me him number. If you known pls send me him mobile number . My mobile number is 9845258718, 9611784002

By

Santosh
N Apr 30, 2011 by
abhineptune

i have the problem as i am getting incoming call but i am unable to call to others and it says please check operator services and my mobile no is 9032668898 and the mail abhi.2020shek@gmail.com
N May 11, 2011 by
sumitpandey

my mobile no-8090004965 is not work why & slove the problem
A May 14, 2011 by
Ravinderpappu kumar

I buy a TATA DoCoMo Pre-paid sim card puttanhalli 7th phase, at Bangalore. At that time itself i submitted all my proofs (Xerox of My Passport and My Photograph) one day i am recharge in 110 rupess after hour days my sim out going is closed. again I m submitted all my proofs(Xerox of My Passport and My Photograph) in this date may11, 2011 and customer care said to me ur sim has started in72hr. But that sim card was not activated. In those days reachout so many times retailor shop where i buy sim card, every time he told that "Just now i spoken to TATA DoCoMo customer care service people. It will activate by tomorrow, like that 2 weeks time gone." After complained the retailor told me that "after some days activated.not activited .please regared my complain.
I buy TATA DoCoMo sim card at the cost of Rs.45 and I want to qucik activited my sim now.
My TATA DoCoMo sim card number : 8123622060

Ravinder,
Mobile: 9620395382.
N May 29, 2011 by
kiran1435gaikwad

sir
Iam an old customer of tata indicom mobile service provider . I am currently ussing mobile no 84469***** . I have used postpaid service for long time for my previous number so i new all prices of service by the company . on 26th may 2011 i with my friend went to tata gallery at Virar West [ Dist- Thane ; Vasai ] for applying new sim card for number 7276***** . i provided the person with nesseccary document and he provided us the loss sim card asked us for Rs 100 . I was knowing the price for new sim is Rs 50 only . I told him to give us the receipt we are ready to pay on that your employer told that no such receipts are given to any customer . For that i told him i have received receipts earlier for sim change .their your employer told nothing so i had to ask him again for that he told me come after 2 days you will be given recipt . I told him to tell him his name i want to complent about him for that he told " ja je karayche te kar ani atta ter recipt milnarch nahi " . I have earlier have got changed sim card for my father number 80873***** for which i have recived recipt . I had asked your employer his name but he didnt disclose it to us . after some time the watchman told his name is " Satish" . may be it may be fake . My friend Vinit Jain who has mobile shop told me the employes charge etc money from customer and at the end of the day they divide the exta money between themselves which is illegal. I hope you will take some action agianst your corrupt employer.

Kiran Ashok Gaikwad
N Jun 1, 2011 by
JP Jalan DoCoMo SIM Card  - Ranchi, Jharkhand, India

No connectivity - Docomo sim card

When I inserted the docomo pre-paid sim card ( No. 8235406110 ) in my Nokia 600 handset, there was no connectivity.
What to do? Whom to complain? How to get it sorted?
Other sim cards work well in the same mobile.
The dim card works ok in other handsets, including Nokia.
N Jun 4, 2011 by
KARUTHA PANDI

DEAR SIR

My mobile number 9942306308 aircel to docomo activet 12/02/2011 some time my number barret i am already my id proop sumit tatashow room MALARMOBILES from kovilpatti pls re activet my mobile number 9942306308 my id proop details

KARUTHAPANDI V
PANCART BDFPK5296K
DATE OF BIRTH 04/05/1986
A Jun 6, 2011 by
vijayg78

Really sorry to write this, but the teltelephonic service is really
pathetic
for docomo. I had tried minimum 10 - 15 times now but every time i selected
pre-paid it went to postpaid section. Really annoyed with this kind of
service. Now coming to my issue.

My connection was not used for 2 months ecause we were out of town due to kids vacation. I got a response fro mdocomo that my number is disconnected due to suspecious account. I asked reasons but no reply. I had given my passport copy [with the address where i am staying currently]. I also provided alternate mobile number and email address. No information was shared and they said the verification was done online. When the phone is not reachable they just disconnect!. Shame on you tata.

Now i cant get my old number and also the balance that i have is already gone. The number is supposed to be life time valid [may be of some insect's life time!]. Pathetic thats all i can say. Never go to any tata product.

My name : Vijay G
Location of connection : Bangalore
Telephone no : 8050014694

Please help me to resolve this issue asap.

Thanks in advance,
Vijay G
alternate no : 9448478061
N Jun 11, 2011 by
Hussainmodi

Dear Sir
i have make portebality from TATA INDICOM to TATA DOCOMO bcuz i like it's servise but sence last month i m not satisfied with the servise bcuz company costs me lots of charge which i dont deserve
Sence last month company charge me 500rs for downloading the value packs which i have not downloaded and when i talk to customar care they r not giving satisfied answers so plz help me or i should change my compay and go with IDEA or any other servise. My mobile no is 9227434052
With Regards from,