Tata DoCoMo - Unable To Send / Receive MMS!!!

Sanket Jain
My Number 8087777808.
I've registered complaints twice on the call center regarding MMS.

As I am using Sony Ericsson w980 phone. And if somebody sends me an MMS i get the SMS that u've recieved an MMS and to check the MMS go through the website mms.tatadocomo.com/mms/ using the given userame & password. While i'd all the valid settings for MMS nd GPRS.

So please get the problem solved at the earliest possible...

Comments

N Feb 26, 2014 by
mandyD

Best Review
A mms is send by my frnd but i have not receive this message and company message receive and said " u have one mms and login tatadocmo mms in internet " but i have browsing tatadocomo mms internet site but i had not find my mms. they give me password also but when i login with my no. and password which i receive thro sms they said it invalid & i m don't see my mms .it got this mms 26/2/2014 ..so please help me how i open this massage plzzzzzz it s very urgent for me plzzzzzzzzz help me
yacoob

sms recieved - TATA

i recd this message and called the given number, record message played all along untill i exuasted my currency no body came on line to answer.plz pull up their sock for palying with people emotions.

cant open mms which is come by a sms.

i recieved a message - TATA

dear sir,

i recieved a message on yesterday thet i won 1,000,000 gbp on t-mobile intel draw in uk,tmuk10.so plz send me a procedure to get my claim.my no 9210244386

A mms masage is send my frend but i have not receive this message and company message receive and said u have one mms and lgin tatadocmo mms in internet but i have browsing tatadocomo mms internet site but i had not find my mms.so please help me hoe to open this massage

I am not able to send and receive MMS.Kindly do the needful

my complaint same as above . i am not receiving mms.
NEEL

I can not get any mms.
santosh

A MMS was sent by my sister from here docomo number, when i tried to see the mms by getting into mms.tatadocomo.com/mms the site is not getting opened, i dont know how they are using this application, is this they call good customer service...

friend
mrunali

i m not able to send or open any mms ... wht configuration setting required plz tell

My Number +919746992034.
I've registered complaints twice on the call center regarding MMS.

As I am using Nokia 6300 phone. And if somebody sends me an MMS i get the SMS that u've recieved an MMS and to check the MMS go through the website mms.tatadocomo.com/mms/ using the given userame & password. While i'd all the valid settings for MMS nd GPRS.

pathan jilani Tata DoCoMo  - Andhra Pradesh, India

not getting MMS - Tatadocomo

A MMS was sent by my friend3 from here docomo number, when i tried to see the mms by getting into mms.tatadocomo.com/mms the site is not getting opened

My Number 09904257544
I've registered complaints twice on the call center regarding MMS.

As I am using Nokia 5130 expressmusic& mokia 6030 phone . And if somebody sends me an MMS i get the SMS that u've recieved an MMS and to check the MMS go through the website mms.tatadocomo.com/mms/ using the given userame & password. While i'd all the valid settings for MMS nd GPRS.

<strong>Try This..

http://www.sensehow.com/tata-docomo-manual-mms-settings-2010/comment-page-1/#comment-2579 </strong>

Tata DoCoMo - Unable To Send / Receive MMS!!!