Tata DoCoMo - very bad Network service

prashant mahajan
This is Prashant Mahajan. I am using TATA DOCOMO since last 6 months.
From last two weak I am facing very big network problems. Even in Pune city I was not reachable on mobile. I had to bear loss of new job oppertunities.
TATA DOCOMO is not providing basic service to customer, by this way they will be lossing lot of customer. I am very upset to have this kind mobile service.

Comments

Best Review

Re: Bad Services, Busy Network - TATA Indicom

TataIndicoms's nodel officer as well as customer care executive are repeadily promise the better network by the mid of OCT - 07, but till yet i did'nt get the better network as promised, also when i told them that i file a complaint against your company to consumers cell, one of the offcer responding me Chandigarh says, "Do what you want to do", and disconnect the call........

With Thanks & Regards,

I hope now i will get the better network, hope to hear you soon,
For your kind reply and response, i remain ............

Call dropping - Nokia E 50 sets - Hyderabad Industries Ltd.

We, group company of Hyderabad Industries and purchased E-50 phones having following IMEI Nos. The main defect is Call dropping:

351895/01/155002/5
351895/01/185048/2
351895/01/186127/6
351895/01/185047/4
351895/01/186136/4

The above phones are purchased from Cell World at LB Stadium, Hyderabad.

Please arrange immediate replacement as the phones are not working and it is affecting our business functions very badly.

network problem - TATA TELE

I am having 2 wire less phone and 4 mobile phone of TATA TELE at my residential address in kandivali prime area, the address is B/605 lucky tower, m.g cross road no 4 kandivali west i m living in top floor of the society even though i m not getting the net work in all the lines, after making sevral complaint their is no response from your side now i m fadup with your services if MY this complaint not be solwed with in 24 hours , i will write to consumer court as well as minster for tele com department and also to trai (tele com regulactory).and all print and electronic media.
rajeev

Iam Rajeev my phone is 9249114991 (Kerala) life time incominig now iam in mumbai . I am not able to make a call to 12524 and any other numbers. when iam traying to make a call the call will failed. Idon"t know what is the reason. Iam using Haier mobile. Now I wan't use this. Please do somthing immediatly

Deepika

TATA keep on deduct amount from my account monthly basis, without my permission. - TATA Indicom

I am a customer who doesn't spend much and then i have opted for tata indicom as a economical network, but somehow now i am feeling cheating by tata indicom, they unnecessraly deducting amount from my A/c in name of caller tune.
When i do not opt for any caller tune still they add on my no? for what reason tata charging me?
when i made a complaint to tata indicomthen they putted me on a hold for more rthan one hour, which made me feel so bad as neglected by reoputed company of AMBANI?

when next time i called them then it start not connecting... it gives a recorded mail id address to mail my complaint...
why TATA Cheated me?
any one responsible person from TATA mail me and i give you my no.. please help me out?????

always i make it recharge nad you take away my money???

behave is not good - 6610 mobile

HI
HELLO
i am arif khan from ghaziabad i hope your worker are doing their job very well one day i went to nokia care rdc rajnagar ghaziabad with my mobile 6610 my mobile was switch oof your worker denied to repair my mobile after that i wanted to meet the manager (MANISHA)I DID NOT LIKE THE behave of your manager she said (tum ander nahi aa sakte)i was shocked i do not know why she did not want to meet me so you know i have in my family 25 users of nokia so i m not happy your service center take action on her immideatly give me answer my id is (khanaarif1988@gmail.com) i will wait for result do fast.

Ill informed and ill behaved nokia care center - shree communications, Pune - Nokia

Hi I am Neeraj Kumar from Pune,
Recently I bought the nokia E75. about 2 weeks back.

The phone had issues with its software in which one could not change the access point settings for email.

I visited the nokia care center at Shree communications, Pune, near Karve Road.

The service advisor thanks to her personal problems was the rudest I have ever met.

After diagnosing with the nokia engineer she told me that it will take 2 hrs to correct the problem.

I told her that I bought this phone brand new and i understand there is a software problem with it, but would you be kind enough to tell me that what is the engineer planning on doing.

She then told me that we have no clue what he is going to do but your phone will be repaired.
Whatever he will do, we will let u know after the process is completed.

Again I asked her, that if its possible I would want to speak to the engineer on what he plans to do with the phone as the software is up to date.

But she absolutely refused to give out the details and spoke to her manager in another language and comes back and tells me that it will take now 24 hrs to fix the error.

I asked her why has the time changed... but shes said this is how it is now.

I took the phone back from the care center without saying a word.

Just a simple right to information could not be answered by any of the representative at that center.

With such an experience, I can truly say that I would advise everyone not to buy nokia handsets and will make sure nobody buys it from Tech Mahindra for the issues they have caused me.

poor network - mobile Docomo

dear sir,
I took a connection of TATA DOCOMO one week before. Now I am facing very difficulty to contact others due to your poor net work. Your net work in full range only in citys.So, the people who from rural area has no use by this connection.
Urgently do needful before we disconnect.

wrong connections - tata docomo mobile services

I have taken a MOBILE connection from the useless TATADOCOMO service provider some three four months back. I am helpless with this service as since getting this connection I have been suffering like hell with poor connectivity and often my calls reach the wrong ends. I already have complained about this very many times with the so called customer care? I doubt if there is any such thing with DOCOMO? since the last 2 months my calls reach the wrong number, the calls I have made were the numbers I have stored in my mobile like my sister, my house and etc., I have been contacted n number of times by these useless people asking me to pay the dues. I already have paid upto november bills and after irresponsible response have told these people that I am not going to pay the dues unless my problem is being attended with a reciprocation of mail or some thing/ nothing has happenned the number of times I have communicated have crossed nearly 50 times and one mr. vijay in the customer care goes to the extend of cutting my calls. what a excellent service. keep it up tata docomo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Deepak Barodia <barodiads@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: 8097051100- ( Tata Docomo-Mumbai ) Cell info (Physical geographical ) location (Tower) of handset not displayed on Nokia Handset-Nokia -3120-poor signal strength in Mumbai Urban area
To: listen.mum@tatadocomo.com, nodal.ap@tatadocomo.com, appellate.ap@tatadocomo.com, info@tata.com, csmumbai@tatatel.co.in, nodalofficer.west1@tatacommunications.com, appellate.authority@tatacommunications.com, contact@nttdocomo.com, Nodal Officer MUM <nodalofficer.mum@tatatel.co.in>, listen.rom@tatadocomo.com, ravindran.s@tatacommunications.com, njdriver@tata.com, msonawala@tata.com, rajeev.narayan@tatatel.co.in
Cc: letters@business-standard.com, feedback@business-standard.com

08TH MARCH 2010 REMINDER
Back
Customer Complaint search
You can search by providing the Complaint Number or TATA DOCOMO Number or both for the complaint(s) raised earlier to know the status of the complaint(s).
Complaint Search Form
Complaint Number :
OR
TATA DOCOMO Number :
Enter your TATA DOCOMO number. E.g. 9030012345)

Complaint Number Nature of Complaint Created Date Complaint Status Service Request Number
144247 Network Related 06/03/2010 PROCESSING 00

Opp Hyundai Showroom, Sanpada
Navi Mumbai 400 703
Phone: +91 (22) 6661 5445
Fax: +91 (22) 6660 5516 / 5517
Email (for customer queries and complaints): csmumbai@tatatel.co.in
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our businesses > Tata companies > Tata Teleservices > Media reports

March 04, 2010 | Business Standard
Tata to now pay cellphone customers for deficient service

After pioneering per-second billing for mobile telephone calls, Tata Teleservices, which offers both GSM and CDMA services, has again unleashed an interesting initiative. It says its subscribers would be compensated if the company failed to meet pre-determined levels of service standards.

The new ‘Customer Service Charter’ for its Tata Indicom users would include five customer commitments such as bill disputes, call drop and handset replacement, among others, which would guarantee pre-determined levels of service and support. And, includes compensation clauses for customers if the set levels are not met, the company said in a statement today.

CC:Abdul Khan, advisor to the MD and head of Tata DOCOMO marketing

************************************************************************

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Deepak Barodia <barodiads@gmail.com> wrote:

COMPLAINT NUMBER ALLOTED-211989877 DT.05TH MARCH 2010

TATA DOCOMO CALL CENTER/NODAL OFFICE DID NOT DIVELGUE NAME/MOBILE NUMBER DESIGNATION OF EMPLOYEE TAKING DOWN MY COMPLAINT.

I HAD ALSO REQUESTED MOBILE NO/EMAIL ID OF CHAIRMAN/MANAGING DIRECTOR/GENERAL MANAGER/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER OF TATA DOCOMO-MUMBAI AND THE SAME WAS ALSO NOT PROVIDED.

CONTACT DETAILS OF TATA DOCOMO-MUMBAI-NODAL OFFICERS AND APPELETE AUTHORITIES ARE NOT PUBLISHED ON TATADOCOMO WEB SITE.

BCC:

ap@trai.gov.in,
secretary@trai.gov.in,
anilbhandari@anilashok.com,
suchetadalal@yahoo.com

I too have the same network with DOCOMO. Iam liven in Coimbatore. The signal of my cell goes off suddenly to zero. when addressed it to the customer care they started blaberring.. I think they are taking any actions. Please look in to the problem and resolve it as soon as possible.

one of the hopless network ever seen in telecom industries.network problem, call drop, much more. its better to use wireless phone insted of docomo.particulary in north karnataka in belgaum dist .they r not taking measure steps towards improvement of netwok.tria should not give licence to such company.TATA the brand name itself loosing its name value.so i suggest to new customer PLZ DONT TAKE NEW DOCOMO SIM CARDS. ITS HOPELESS NETWORK. AND the management is also setting Quite.first copy to docomo management and another copy for TRAI.

I AM ARVIND PATEL AND I HAV PREPAID CONNECTION OF TATA PHOTON+09210298933, ITS GIVE ME BEST FERFORMANCE LAST 2 MONTH BUT NOW ITS PROCESSING LOW, CONNECTION NOT GOOD AND SPEED VERY SLOW... SO, , I WANT TO ASK, WHY U MAKE FOOL TO CONSUMER ...
ITS MY 1ST COMPLAIN...I HOPE YOU TAKE BETTER STEP FOR MY COMPLAIN REGARD...
OTHERWISE I WILL TAKE LEAGAL ACTION..

Service providing very bad - Tata Docomo

As India's popular network Tata docomo as really unsatisfied my truth.I have submitted all related documents to make my service active on my mobile. First 1 month they gave good service. And again another time, they are again asking to give documents.Complaint no 180861 was registered with them.. they did not respond. Kindly helop in this matter. my service is deactivated still,
skjoshi99 Tata DoCoMo  - Surat, Surat, Gujarat, India

hello how many times shall i give my alternate no.
you dont have records of mine.

i have already went through u r link..
No response from there also.

U r representative Mr.Rehman, he himself disconnecting the chat before me.

This is response given.
Tata Docomo no: 9033583905
Alternate no : 9909902212
skjoshi99 Tata DoCoMo  - Surat, Surat, Gujarat, India

Service providing very bad no response to Costumer.
No value to Customer.
No responsibilty.
Telling all lies

this has hopeless network in Pune, Don't buy Docomo if in Pune...

tata docomo is very network problem in west bengal...
vill...gangadharpur. dist ...hooghly...
pin...712306.
PLZ BELD ONE TOWER IN MY AREA ...
Bhagath

I have given complaints many time for customer care reguarding monthly bill not delivered, ECS faecility not updated to my number 9035000020, i had written a mail to listen at tatadocomo .com but still no use through sms and mail confirmation i have got reference number of 241517027 on dated 29.10.2010. but still today my problem is not solved . and also execuetives will calls after 7;30pm. the person Mr.mahesh executive of docomo his number is 8951447430, he has taken my cheque for updation of ecs on my account the date of purcaseing this number. to get late payment fees this peoples are doing like this every time somebody will cal and telling me that sir your problem will solved soon.. if any body has TATADOCOMO customer care CEO'S email id please sms me to 9035000020
IAM GOING TO DO ONE GOOD JOB. IAM TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS, TO DONOT TAKE DOCOMO CONNECTION. PLS JOIN WITH ME
A Jan 22, 2011 by
raja.sharon1979@gmail.com

Very bad Customer service in TATA DOCOMO

past 7months i using GPRS service, if the core balance is going to end means they not sending any message of intimations, straight away they detect the money from current balance

i called customer care executives often and complaints about this & requested them to take as a request which they recorded but the problem still reflecting in TATA DOCOMO

what they recording? how they recognize the customer feed back i don't know
i never seen like this RUBBISH SERVICE

in abroad if the GPRS goes to end means they sending message but DOCOMO sending plenty of unwanted message daily but they not implement the essential one

frz just chose the right service providing company

Tata DoCoMo - very bad Network service