Tata DoCoMo - caller tune deactivation

rimjhim jha on Jun 25, 2012
Dear sir/madam,

Please deactivate caller tune which is automatically activated on my Tata Docomo number 8092046164,and balance is deducted from my account. As i am in roaming,unable to contact the customer care executives,or the number for deactivation 59900017 and 155223.

Thanks and Regards.

Comments

N Jan 16, 2011 by
manu.p Tata DoCoMo  - Kerala, India

Automatic activation of caller tune - Tata Docomo

I am using a Docomo gsm connection. One day I got a message as 45rs charged for activating dialer tone. Actually I didn't do anything to activate this service. Then I called to the cust: care and they said it will be refunded next day (Jan 6th-2011). I waited for refund but they didn't refund.... Then again I called to cust: care then refunded 30 rs since Jan 13th (approx date). They said the remaining 15rs will be refunded with in 4hrs. But I didn't get that amount till now.

I have called to cust: care number several times and I felt like that Tata Docomo – worst service provider ever. Because lots of worst things happening in each time I am calling to cust: care as like not attending the call when forwarding call cust: executives to superior officer and cutting the call by the officer without attending.

I have reported many problems regarding the network and gprs. But I didn't get any reply or actions against them. I didn't get even the request numbers of those requests.

At last I got refund request number of refund (GBL096184960) by calling to cust: care.

My experience with Docomo Cust: care,
-Not talking after attending call.
-Not attending a forwarded call from executives
-Always saying to wait for 4hrs.
-Saying we can’t refund.
-Saying you will get request number by sms but I didn’t get even now.
-Cust: executive said our superior officer is not available now (Many times).
N May 28, 2011 by
MANOJ_123 TATA  - Ajmer, Rajasthan, India

deactivate caller tune service - TATA

i have tata sim no.919269095704 company activate unwanted callar tone service from 2 month ago but i have sent mote then sms to customer care more then times in a month but no any responce and company deduct rs.30 for every month
please advise thay what can i do for deactivate this service and stop deduction every month
N May 29, 2011 by
rajannsu Tata DoCoMo  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

caller tunes service - Tatadocomo

My tatadocomo mobile number 8123418813. I have not subscribed for any caller tunes from the service. Still the company has deducted Rs 30 from my account. I understand that this will recur every month. I request Docomo to remove this unwanted caller tune and not deduct any amount in future.
N Jun 11, 2011 by
nikku gupta Tata DoCoMo  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

DEACTIVATE MY TATA DOCOMO HELLO TUNES - Tata Docomo

TATA DOCOMO NET SERVICE IS VERY SLOW. AND WE ARE VERY PAIN WITH TATA DOCOMO INTERNET GPRS. PLEASE FAST IT AND EARN YOUR NAME OF TATA DOCOMO. PLEASE FAST THE GPRS OF TATA DOCOMO AND EARN YOUR NAME.

NITTIN GUPTA
A Jun 11, 2011 by
nikku gupta Tata DoCoMo  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

NITTIN GUPTA
N Aug 30, 2011 by
ayshwarya Tata DoCoMo  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Caller tune is activated for my mobile without any subscription. My no is 8122983526. Please deactivate the caller tune.
N Sep 18, 2011 by
jasmit singh Tata DoCoMo  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

oops hhehee small mistake by chance 2 caller tunes have been activated in my cell...so i wanna deactivate my one caller tune (tujhe bhuladiya in remix)...so plzz help me out my num is 7208780622
N Oct 17, 2011 by
rajivjohn Tata DoCoMo  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Caller tune is activated for my mobile without any subscription. My no is 8807678572 Please deactivate and unsubscribe the caller tune. Thanks in advance
N Nov 23, 2011 by
murali1 Tata DoCoMo  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Hi This is murali, I need to deactive caller tune in my mobile and it is acivated few days ago with out my permission and amount is deducted.So, i do not watt continue this caller tune .Please deactivate this as early as possible.

Murali
my number is :8977239743
N Dec 25, 2011 by
sathyapriya Tata DoCoMo  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

i want to deactivate my caller tune.it is renewing automatically.pls deactivate it sir as soon as possible.
N Dec 25, 2011 by
sathyapriya Tata DoCoMo  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

pls deactivate my caller tune in tata docomo.i am facing problems as it is renewing automatically without our knowledge.pls deactivate as soon as possible.my no is 9030123365
N Jan 28, 2012 by
mcsathya Tata DoCoMo  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

hi am sathya, small mistake by chance 2 caller tunes have been activated in my cell...so i wanna deactivate my one caller tune .so plzz help me out my num is 9042788121
N Apr 12, 2012 by
amarjit kaur Tata DoCoMo  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

hi i am amarjit kaur i want my caller tune deactivate plz deactivate immediately. my no is 7696721664..
A May 9, 2012 by
personal Tata DoCoMo  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

hi i am bipin kumar singh i want my caller tune deactivate plz deactivate immediately . my no is 8655251352
N May 10, 2012 by
vnaik Tata DoCoMo  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I want to Deactivate caller tone on my Mobile No.9028458034 My Name is Vinayak Radhakrishna Naik Please give me feedback to my E/mail address vinayakn4@gmail.com or Mobile No. 9270240580
N Jun 26, 2012 by
Tata Docomo

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
N Jul 5, 2012 by
Tata Docomo

Kindly be informed that the CRBT service has been already deactivated on 26-Jun-2012

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
A Jul 6, 2012 by
Trustgnanam Tata DoCoMo  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Could Please deactivate my nos are given below monitoring

A.Gnanam

durgesh raj

YOUR COLLING NITIN RAJ

N Aug 22, 2012 by
rinja Tata DoCoMo  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Hi My NO:8143066952(tata docomo AP Number)please deactivate caller tune asap.

Tata DoCoMo - caller tune deactivation