Tata DoCoMo - fraud billing

anilvohra158 on Jun 28, 2011
my name is anil vohra and i bought a tata photon connection in july 2010 and my plan was rs.750 per month.for the first one month the speed was o.k. but then i observed that the speed was getting bad day by day.i called the customer service so many times but there was no improvement.i was always given stupid excuses.i finally decided to get it disconnected.the day i asked for a disconnection the next day i recieved a call from tata indicom that my outstanding bill was around 9000 rupees.i told them that when i have paid all the bills then how can my bill suddenly come to 9000.they said that what i was paying was the billed amount and rs 9000 is my UNBILLED amount.i was extremely surprised to hear this term and said that there was nothing like this term UNBILLED that i have ever heard.there was no call for some time and then suddenly i received a call one day from delhi.a man said that he was speaking from tees hazari court new delhi and that a case of fraud was being put up against me.he said that if i do not pay the amount in the next one day then i will have to come to delhi to fight my case.he also said that he can make a settlement and only six thousand has to be paid by me and then the company will close my account.to avoid all the hassle i deposited 6000 in the next one day.after some time i again got a letter from tata indicom saying that i still have to pay them rs 3000.when i told them that i had already made the settlement by paying rs 6000.now they are saying that they are not aware of any such settlement and i have to pay more money.
my only question to tata indicom is that are they there just to cheat people.how much money do they want to cheat from their customers.are they not tired of cheating.

Comments

N Jun 30, 2011 by

my details are account number - 936239213
tata indicom tel number - 9258320988
my alternate telephone number is 9412050476
N Jul 3, 2011 by
anilvohra158

i am waiting for a response from you
i even called the number 040-66570232 and was told that the matter will be clarified but have not recieved any call or mail
please let me know what i am supposed to do
regards
anil vohra
N Jul 4, 2011 by
anilvohra158

i am still waiting for a response
anil vohra