Tata DoCoMo GSM - information of number

djshamor16

one tata docomo mobile number 08109145222 is disturbing me so much i want to know the owner name of this mobile number

my email is cool.ritesh@gmail.com

Comments

nil123 DoCoMo  - Patan, Patan, Gujarat, India

need information from given number - Docomo

Dear sir.

I am getting frequently missed call from number: 9033715221
I want details of this person and address. i think its tata docomo number.
i tried to call him but he is not pickuping my call.
please help me and provide name and address of this number
nil123 DoCoMo  - Patan, Patan, Gujarat, India

please provide me details of given number 9033715221 to my email id
prajapati.nilesh@gmail.com
mondal.sanjay1981@gmail.com Tata DoCoMo GSM  - Chinsurah, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

INTERNET ACCESS PROBLEM - Tata DoCoMo GSM

I don't access Intenten,when downloading any side,but doesn't work or page don't open,show of my mobile unable to file,file format not supported of nokia 5230.Customar care executive is very bad,they couldn,t work properly.
prakashanjana Tata DoCoMo GSM  - Chinsurah, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

my sim is blocked asking for puk number help me my number is 9036519022

one tata docomo mobile number +918961728979 is disturbing me so much i want to know the owner name and address of this mobile number very urgent

my email is somenath_111@yahoo.co.in
A Jan 7, 2011 by
Pradeep sen

Dear Sir/Mam,

The victim is a college girl. She had received vulgar messages and calls continuously from this No. 8015460236 for the past one month. According to online mobile tracer it belongs to Madurai Tata Docomo GSM. But when we inquired that guy replied that he is RAGHAVAN, hailing from TRICHY & KARAIKUDI (may be wrong name & address) to us. As we don't know anyone on that address, we are going to register a complaint (cyber crime). Before that i want to know the original owner name & address. On behalf of her, i made this complaint & am ready to reveal all my details, if you respond properly. If you are unable to provide the details of 8015460236, we will ready to challenge you legally.

Ct. me: pradeep_sen5@yahoo.com
N Jan 21, 2011 by
pammy

one tata docomo number 8087494044 is disturbing to my sister so i want to know the name and the address of that person.
A Jan 25, 2011 by
dixit3314

one tata docomo mobile number 08439336502 is disturbing me so much i want to know the owner name of this mobile number.
A Feb 17, 2011 by
vishal s nagar

Respected sir,
this is Laksman Nagar from chitradurga, i have been receving call from the 8977159936 which is a tata docomo number . I have already given police complaint in this regrad and from them i came to know that that sim is of vijyawada which is in andra pradesh . The caller is asking money, dont know why..so i request tata docomo service to take action against this num . please let me to know about that person, my num is 9448468416,
N Apr 13, 2011 by
Sachin06Shinde Tata DoCoMo GSM  - Bhandup, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

deactivate service - Tata DoCoMo GSM

deactivate joke service from 51818 immediately...........

regards,
Sachin Shinde.
9167856276.
A Apr 13, 2011 by
minhasaman Tata DoCoMo GSM  - Chinsurah, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

i want to deactivate my dairy model service on mobile.
N Apr 13, 2011 by
minhasaman Tata DoCoMo GSM  - Chinsurah, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

i want to deactivate my dairy model service on mobile.my mobile number is 9041426478 jalander (punjab) india.plz i want to deactivate.its my request to u.
N May 23, 2011 by
panganti

one tata docomo mobile number +918121009793 is disturbing me so much i want to know the owner name of this mobile number
N Jun 7, 2011 by
shraddha shankar

one tata docomo mobile number +918982464068 is disturbing me so much i want to know the owner name of this mobile number
N Jun 15, 2011 by
DHANYASHREE.R.K. Tata DoCoMo GSM  - Bhandup, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

hi i am dhanyashree, i want to deactivate the shayari chota, PLZ PLZ PLZ DEACTIVATE IT SOON
N Jun 24, 2011 by
amritovet Tata DoCoMo GSM  - Nadia, West Bengal, India

Harassing phone calls - Tata DoCoMo GSM

I am getting harassing phone calls from 08293182568..I have searched the no and it seems it is from TATA-GSM, service, West Bengal..
A Jun 24, 2011 by
amritovet Tata DoCoMo GSM  - Nadia, West Bengal, India

We have to take stringent action against such caller
N Jul 18, 2011 by
mukesh gehlot 8796164300

this is nice shirvice
N Jul 18, 2011 by
mukesh gehlot 8796164300

N Jul 25, 2011 by
vicky.lalu Tata DoCoMo GSM  - Bhandup, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

dive-in sms was deactiveated was number to pls. reply

Tata DoCoMo GSM - information of number