Tata DoCoMo - deduct amount

tarun varma on May 9, 2011
I Tarun Varma using Tata Docomo sim mobile no. 8871217997 at Gwalior (MP)for Last 2 years and sim is registered at my own name Tarun Varma, on Dated 8/5/11 I have actived the GPRS pack of rs 5 for one day, According to the condition of this pack I would recieve the data of 50mb uses for net, and if I use beyond this limit the charges will be 10paisa/10kb .
I use net on the same date 8/5/11 for approx 22min and when I switch of the connection of net and check my balance I found that rs105.90 paisa is deducted from my account and still 9 MB data was remained for net uses and also the speed of the net is slow so it consume appox 22 min.
In dated 9/5/11 I talk to customer care Executive, He told me That the deduction was due to additional uses of net of (approx 1000kb ), which is a doutful matter because if I got information after dialling *111#(which is a balace check no.) that you have 0.61 paisa as main balance and 9mb free internet uses.
I also check the last 3 deduction amount which was less than rs 4 for all 3 calls, so please solve my matter because I am fully unsatisfied with the costomer care representative and credit my balance of Rs 105.91 to my account.
thankyou Tarun Varma