Tata DoCoMo - DEREGISTER DND

Abhilash Reddy on Oct 2, 2011
Sir/Madam, One of the Tata docomo customercare representative registered my Mobile No.9030585276 at DND without my willing, as I asked them about the amount os Rs.30/- was deducted from my account under Songs book without my notice and not to repeat the same in future. So they registered my No. under fully Blocked.Now from 24th September 2011, I am not getting any Sms which are Important for me.Kindly consider and take necessary action

Comments

N Oct 4, 2011 by
Mithilesh Mandal

Sir/Madam,
Tata docomo customer care representative registered my Mobile No.8097679335 at DND last may 2011. i Am continue requested to the customer care to cancel my DND service last two months than also i am not getting the proper response from our service provider or the customer care.
They registered my No. under fully Blocked. Due to this I am not getting any Sms which are Important for me.Kindly consider and take necessary action.

Otherwise i Have to Change my Operator service

Plzz Cancel my DND As soon as possible its my humble request..

Mithilesh Mandal
N Sep 8, 2012 by
cmvenugopals

Sir/Madam,
Tata docomo customer care representative registered my Mobile No.8089313459 at DND last may 2012. i Am continue requested to the customer care to cancel my DND service last three months than also i am not getting the proper response from our service provider or the customer care.

Venugopal CM
Calicut.Kerala
N Sep 20, 2012 by
pink007

Please cancel my DND registration.

maria