Tata DoCoMo - internet dongle

bhambra karan on Apr 10, 2012
on march 19 i bought a new post paid 3g dongle from tatadocomo by the date 01.04.2012 it was not working on complaning to the customer care at 1800366121, a service came to me for replacement but when he was replacing the dongle he was giving me a old dongle which i refused to accept as my dongle was new and thus the replacement5 should a new. the engineer talked to some mr Ravi Kumar he said that it is apolicy thatthey dont replce the dongle with the new one. i again refused. after sometime i came to know that my complaint was closed by Tata Docomo. on enquiring with the Docomo outlet they said, that this cant be replaced but we can provide u a old dongle. so they replaced the dongle with a lesser capacity dongle (My dongle was of 7.2 mbps speed. the replaced dongle was of 3.1 mbps), they also said that after 5 days they will replace this dongle with higher capacity dongle but till they havent replaced the dongle. i also went to meet Mr Samir Shah at haryana circle office of Docomo but somehow i was not able to meet.

this is purely ill treatment wit the customer and it makes me think i was wrong to choose docomo dongle.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Apr 11, 2012 by
Tata Docomo

Hi Karan,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards