Tata DoCoMo - Abusive calls even after making a payment and discontinuing services

Dhawal Tora
I had a number from Tata docomo (9029055599) which i lost in month of dec 09. I informed for the lost of card and was assured to get a new simcard from the service provider. But that didn't happend so far.
Then i called up coustermer care and was asked to pay the bills for the months i didn't had simcard as well. Finally i settled the total amount almost 2 weeks back. But since last week I am recieving abusive calls in every 5 - 10 minutes from the collection department .
Even on providing the details for the reciept for more than 10 times in next 20-30 minutes a new lady calls up and uses threating language.
I tried calling up the costumer care and asked them to help me on the same but didnt recieved any aid so far. As per then there is no bill left out on any of my connection.
Name: Dhawal
mailid : dhawal_mit@yahoo.com
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jul 1, 2012 by
enjamoori

Sir Pls give me the details of this mobile nomber with name and address with photo prooff 8125113696