Tata DoCoMo - Tata DoCoMo Post Paid Connection

Roma Verma

(Tata DoCoMo Complaint No : 149286 )

I had applied for Post Paid connection vide application form no. 1421098 on 28/03/2010, after receiving repeated sales call from one of the agent on my reliance mobile.
I submitted Rs 500 towards activation charge and deposit and he promised me that i would get sim card and connection within 2-3 days.
ON 5/04/2010, I got a call from Tata Docomo call center executive named Tanisha, on my reliance mobile for telling me the various benefits and she told me that your Number is activated since 30/03/2010. I dont know how come my number is activated, without me receiving sim card.
Today in the evening I called again tata docomo call center (9029000121), but that call center employee was helpless as he can't connect me to the post paid helpline. That show how in-effective Tata docomo help line is.
I have felt cheated by Tata Docomo, as the company has not come up to the customers expectation and in future i will never suggest anyone to opt for Tata Docomo.
In this reagrd, i DEMAND total refund of my Rs500 given to Tata Docomo, and with immediate effect requesting Tata docomo to cancel any business with the selling agent, who is just fooling potential customers.
I trust TATA name, hope my case is heard, and i get my money back. I must say if TATA docomo is doing business with these kind of selling agent, then they are fooling themselves and cannot succeed in this competitive market.
A cheated Customer
Roma Verma.

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Jun 14, 2012 by
sivakumar 22/12/1989