Tata DoCoMo - Non Delivery of device

jatendar
My name is Jatendar Singh Jagait (Contact no 9920018957 ). I applied for a Tata photon on 21 september, 2010 under the combine offer with Gateway Netbook. My bill no for Tata photon is 3177201 Customer and Application Number is T0001504538. Customer executive Dhiresh told me that device is not available and will be delivered to me within 3 days. Now, 4th october, 2010, I am still listening to the same excuse that device is not available. I have launched 2 complaints on tata croma website on 27 september and 2 october, 2010, but to no avail, today being 4th october 2010. My complaint numbers being 175/270910/PC Accessories/110046 and 175/031010/Accessories/111356. I have already lost a lot of business due to the delay. Who will pay for this loss? I am doubtful whether I will ever get my Tata photon card.

Comments

pgoyal10 Tata DoCoMo  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

non delivery of device - Tata Photon

I booked a tata photon postpaid internet connection on 2nd September, 2010. My application number for the same is 3161070. The person (name: Mr. Hemant) promised me that the device would be delivered to me within six days after booking the connection. I have to say regretfully that even after 12 days my device has not been delivered to me. I have checked my bank account statement and it is showing that my cheques have already cleared on 9th September, 2010. I have called the customer care service 1800266121 several times and each time they reply that your problem will be rectified within 24 hours. I wonder if Tata have a different scale of time beacuse 120 hours have elapsed since I complained in their customer service centre but of no avail. I request everybody who is reading this forum not to trust Tata and never buy their product because they will cheat you and harass you.
pgoyal10 Tata DoCoMo  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

My contact number is 9867427087 and my email id is pgoyal10 @rediffmail.com.
A Jul 21, 2011 by
9029099466 Tata DoCoMo  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

They can just say that ...

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Nothing else they can do

Jankhana gandhi