Tata DoCoMo Photon Plus - Photon Plus Worst Service

ashwanichandra on Aug 20, 2013
I registered a request with Photon+ number 9235015747 on 23rd july 2013 with migration request number 372502369 at Tata Docomo Store Civil Lines, Allahabad I was told that migration will take place in 4 days. I called Customer Care on 27th July then I got the answer that it will be done by 30th July, after calling customer care on 30th July another request was raised with request number 374530971. I got another call on 1st August 2013 where another request was raised with reference number 373957703, and I was told that this will be resolved by 5th aug 2013. Now on 5th August 2013 a bill for this connection is raised and I got a sms on 6th Aug 2013 that request number 373957703 has exceeded the closure timelines and it will be resolved within 2 working days but still there is no resolution. Please help with further steps to be taken from my end. Today 9th Aug 2013 I got a call from tata docomo office number +913366337920 saying that I need to submit my document again to get my postpaid connection converted to prepaid and then got a sms on my registered mobile number 8005320231 that my complaint# 373957703 is resolved but my connection is still in postpaid mode, really a terrible and pathetic experience from Docomo, will never suggest anyone to but any docomo product. Finally, the connection was never migrated from Postpaid to Prepaid and they have closed the request without informing me that is the end consumer, so finally after facing a hell lot of harassment from Docomo I decided to pull off from the connection on 20th August 2013 for ever. Raised a new complaint request for closing the account permanently. The request number is 376450121. Lesson: Never subscribe to Photon+ postpaid connection anywere in India

Comments

N Aug 21, 2013 by

Best Review
Dear Customer Care, Tata DOCOMO.

I'm moving abroad permanently and have requested to close the connection, please do not create any further hassles in this since I'll be leaving country and wouldn't be available for unnecessary issues.
N Feb 22, 2012 by
syed usman TATA  - Viluppuram, Tamil Nadu, India

worst service - TATA

DEAR FRIENDS,
I HAVE BOUGHT A TATA SUMO VICTA IN VILLUPURAM VST MOTORS 5 MONTHS BEFORE, AND I got a break noise and stering noise problem on the next day of the delivery, i have informed to the sales man on same day. He just say "its nothing it will be get cleared it self " they GOT THE TONE DEAF DESEISE AFTER THE SALES. At the first service they get one weak to deliver my vehicle and i spoked to the costomer care, they replied me 'dont worry we pay special intrest on your complain" but the problem not cleared yet, then i hope in cuddalore VST its the head office of villupuram,but all in vain, still i have done my 3rd service... the mechanics of the service center are freshers they don't have any idea to solve the problem, and they try to warranty got expired to be get paid for this.. I DO THE BIG MISTAKE THAY I BOUGHT THE TATA PRODECT...
N Aug 20, 2013 by

Never subscribe to Photon+ postpaid connection anywere in India
N Aug 21, 2013 by
Tata Docomo

Dear Customer,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
N Aug 26, 2013 by
Tata Docomo

Dear Customer,

As per our discussion over the call, we would like to inform you that as per your request cancellation has been registered vide docket number 376450121 and you would receive a call shortly.

For further assistance, write to us at listen@tatadocomo.com.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care
Tata Docomo.
N Sep 8, 2013 by
ashwanichandra

Bahut madarchod hain Docomo wale inka connection kabhi mat lena connection band karne ke baad bhi bill bhejte rehte hain haarmjaade madarchod, behnchod

Tata DoCoMo Photon Plus - Photon Plus Worst Service