Tata DoCoMo SIM Number - sim number start with 80

ramesh
The recent series of TATA DOCOMO sim number series purchased in Bangalore are starting with 805080...... are having problem when we dial from the Landline telephone. It say please check you number with the telephone directory.

Ramesh

Comments

sim number start with 80
The recent series of TATA DOCOMO sim number series in Bangalore are starting with 805080... are having problem when we dial from the Landline telephone. It say please check you number with the telephone directory.

kirit kumar

sim number start with 80

kirit kumar

This is kind request to you that pls. give me the details of the Mobile No. 8087829784 as early as possible. Sir, my little brother have is ran away from our house and we got a call in the evening from the number mentioned above. If you will give me the details of the address of the above no. and exact location of the owner of the same, it will be beneficial to find him out.
With the hope that you will help me, I conclude my request.
rajesh

Sir
i request you to give details of this mobile no 90358 92250.as soon as possible.
and my mobile no is 9880585008.

Sir
i request you to give details of this mobile no 8087947392.as soon as possible.
and my mobile no is 9881555339, because this no. sending me bad SMS per day.

Atul

netwark problem

I m continuosly getting rubbish call from this number 08016452570. pls give me address of this number
Vikas

Sir
I request you to give details of this mobile no 09035813894.as soon as possible.
and my mobile no is 9990444920, because this no. sending me bad SMS per day.
Honey

I m continuously getting rubbish messages from this number 08080113233.

Please give me details of this number. If I will not get any response from ur side then will complain to police about this number.

I hope you will give the best from your side.
dilip

my mobile no. is 9738113926...
i am constantly gettin miss calls and msgs from a docomo no. can u pls trace the owner name and address?.the no. is 8147728816...
or pls mail me about the different ways to trace a mobile no.

my mobile no is 9698812082

i am continously getting a call from the unknown person(((((( 9044028615 ))))))))
pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz htat above mentioned number is irritating me...the person speak in some other language ...
or please send his details to my number i will complaint to the police...

jckk nnckvh

i am getting threating calls from this number 7842283944.
please look in to the issue seriously
Subha

8015664684 in this tata docomo number daily come any wrong msg and missed call

dear sir one person daily call my no valgar ward and irretating me and blackmile me pls help me sir this9043484239, +91812404410, this two no was blackd. pls help me sir, pls pls send me this no full address, i am complaint the policy pls help me sir
Sankesh

i am getting threating calls from this number 8097510877, Sir my No.is 9220807286
zendiee

Sir
i request you to give details of this mobile no 9036774497.as soon as possible.
and my mobile no is 8951649632, because this no. sending me bad SMS per day.

kumar

I request you to give details of this number 8804178880. as soon as possible and my email ID parshuram_rathod@yahoo.co.in because this no. daily miss call and my call not received.

thanks
p.m.r.

good morning sir,
I am ramesh from kakinada, sir I need the details about 8019 series. sir my friend birthday date is 19-08-1990. so i want to take a new connection with this number "8019081990" from your docomo network. sir please can you give to me any details ?
"ramesh_nani1987@yahoo.com" this is my mail id. please send me the details soon sir, i am requesting you.

thanking you

T.B.V.K. Ramesh
ph: 9885252529
kanand

Please give the 8050945696 details of this Number he is sending bad SMS to me my email ID 4u.anand.k@gmail.com

Tata DoCoMo SIM Number - sim number start with 80