Tata DoCoMo - Tata photon whiz worst speed

Rajesh Kumar on Jan 21, 2013
I am a customer of tata docomo, My tata photon whiz number is 9262102977. The speed of the photon whiz is very low for the past one week. In my area tata photon whiz speed is very slow. The range of the speed is between 0-1 Kbps. I cannot even able to open the speedtest.net page to check the speed test. When i took my laptop with data card to some other area, there it works well, but in my area it is not even goes beyond 0-1 Kbps. This problem is persisting not only for me, for all the photon users and those who using internet through mobile phone also facing same problem in my area. I have attached my speed statistics with this mail. I have already complained regarding this problem and my complaint number is PTCD12030721. Regarding this complaint number Mr. Karthick has spoken with me and he insisted me to take my photon whiz to i care center, but i visited the i care center on 19-01-2012, there it is working well. The person from i care center said there might be a network problem in your area and he itself made a call to customer care and complained regarding this issue. More over i will be clearing the temporary files daily. Mr. Karthick from
customer care said i will update this complaint to the concerned authorities, but he has closed the complaint without resolving the problem. So please make a complaint and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Contact Number: 9677964887
Photon Number : 9262102977

Tata photon whiz worst speed

Comments

S.V.HARISH KUMAR REDDY Tata Photon +  - India

i had purchased tata indicom photon plus for net connection for 3600 rupees.
they said that it will give 3.1mbps ,but the product is not giving speed which they suggested.
but the product is giving negligible spped and disconnectiong after every five minutes,
and i m mentally harassed
i already complained in thier website ,but they are not replying and customer care number is also not working,
so iam here to complaint against tata indicom ,

NARENDRA Tata Photon +  - India

worst speed - Tata Photon +

i had purchased tata indicom photon plus for net connection for 3600 rupees.
they said that it will give 3.1mbps they suggested ,but the product is giving 20 kbps speed
and i m mentally harassed
so iam here to complaint against tata indicom and JUST DIAL and MNC Associates Wilsongarden bangalore
NARENDRA Tata Photon +  - India

i had purchased tata indicom photon plus for net connection for 3600 rupees.
they said that it will give 3.1mbps, but the product is not giving speed which they suggested Now it is only 20 Kbps the product is giving negligible speed and disconnectiong after every five minutes,
and i m mentally harassed
i already complained in thier website, but they are not replying and customer care number is also not working,
so iam here to complaint against tata indicom
Neelam Kadam Tata Photon +  - India

Even I faced too many problems because of Tata's Photon Device!
First of all they were not ready to give demo, stilll i Paied 4000(3500 of device + 500 installation) and the person who came for installation was not able to start the device at all till the end of the day!! and he went away, and never come again to install the device properly!! then i have started it myself.
They are Not at all replying properly for emails(having too many mail id's), customer care numbers are only for marketing purpose and not for so called "CUSTOMER CARE".
Once they get the money they dont care for anything.
The marketing people are telling Photon will work at evrywhere, where network is available!! but photon is not working where even the Tata indicom's wireless phones are working!!
I have used it hardly for 15-20 days in mumabi and I shifted out of city.Then I tried to discontinue the device, for which also they were not replying properly!! after long time they give me one mail ID aand asked me to mail.
And Now for a large amount of bill they r harrasing to my parents at India, even coming to Home!!
And one more interesting thing is they r not ready take back the device!! what the hell anyone can do with that dump device, if discontinue the service??
They just want their increasing bill amount!!
Karim E. Merchant Tata Photon +  - India

Customer Service
Tata Indicom
Shivaji Park
Mumbai 28.

I applied for Photon USB on 5th November wide customer application form no 2903329 (S.No. MHMUM-09). I paid full amount by cash to Mr. Rajesh (Mob. No. 9833044677).

He told me that the verification will be done next day, i.e. 6th November & Photon will be delivered on Saturday 7th November.

I am very sorry to inform you that twelve days have passed & still I have not received Photon USB.
I never expected that such a reputed company like Tata Indicom will be so careless about customer service.

Please note that If I not get Photon within 24 hours, I will take this matter either with Head Office or in the Newspaper.

Awaiting your prompt reply

Karim E. Merchant
rohittheozzy Tata Photon +  - India

Please give me the email ID to which you sent this mail cos, I have a similar problem.

saigalarvind TATA Indicom - Photon Plus  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Tata photon plus - disgusted by their service. - Tata Indicom - Photon Plus

If you are planning to subscribe Tata photon services by Tata Indicom, you might be committing a big mistake. I'm completely disgusted by their behavior and extremely poor customer care services.

I subscribed Tata Photon plus on 31st August '10 by paying INR 3000/- to their sales team. I was promised that I’ll be handed over the devise within two days of payment and the services will be activated immediately.

I received the device on September 4th but the internet service has not been activated till date. I’ve contacted their customer care department as well as sales person – Sandeep (from whom I purchased the apparatus) multiple times but nothing has been done in regard to activate the service till today. Following docket numbers were communicated to me when I raised the complaints in their customer care but they were closed without any proper follow-up.

I was contacted only once by their technical team and they directed me to a Tata Indicom service center at Fatima Nagar. When I visited the center, I was told that the backend system is down for 3 days and nothing could be done to activate the connection.

Besides, their sales team is equally unresponsive and don’t even attend to calls once the payment is done. Even on repeatedly calling the concerned person, no response is received which is highly frustrating. Sometimes, I felt that they trying to demean me by rejecting my calls continuously.

Now the situation has reached to a limit where I feel completely miserable and living with this situation long-term is not an option I consider. So, I simply want to surrender the connection and get my money refunded. I had subscribed to their service considering their credibility but they have proved it to be a damp squib. I’d rather subscribe to Reliance Netconnect and would *never-ever* recommend their services to anyone.
Consumer Complaints TATA Indicom  - India

Worst speed network and consumer services. - TATA Indicom

I have purchased a Tata Photon Plus device on 3rd Sep 2010. Tata Photon Plus claims that this device has the speed up to 3.1 mbps but I did not get speed beyond 10kbps - 20kbps. Also customer care of tata frustrates the consumers a lot. We have to keep waiting for 10-20 mins just to get the call picked up on customer care.

The issue has not been resolved yet and Tata customer care says it will take 3-4 months to resolve this issue. You people say can you go with this tired, slow and poor service.

The service has really made me into a deep stress and frustration as I have suffer with a lot of loss of time/work and money just due to Tata Teleservices Ltd. Do you also know Tata teleservices made many consumers of our great India in deep stress and frustration just because of its worst service in India.

JAAGO GRAHAK JAAGO!!!

Last but not least, never make a mistake of buying Tata Photon Plus!!!

Vikas
laxmi1102 TATA Indicom  - India

I have tata internet service.Its speed is inconsistent.Many times even at night at 11.00 pm speed is so low, that one can't surf properly, let alone viewing a you tube video.I never thought the firm like so called TATA can provide this kind of worst service. One can't believe any one .Each and every one including Tata are behind Money Yar. Mera Bharat mahan!
A Feb 2, 2011 by
Sanjay Kumar 77 Tata Photon +  - India

Sir, I have a Tata photon+ bearing No is 9206018235.Sir, I have not received my password till date & speed of my connection is very poor/unsetisfactory in compareason with the other servicer users/friends in same area in same PC, and frequently a message "your modem is out of order/not configured properly" has been shown by the system every time after failure of network/reconnection. The poor Speed/signal has resulted in complete lost of faith in your services. Therefore you have been requested to short out the bottle necks as elaborated as the earliest to ful fill my basic purpose of purchasing the connection or atlest let me inform the procedure to surrender/refund the connection. Thanking you. and hoping an early positive action in the matter on priority.
N Feb 26, 2011 by
amitpandeylive TATA Indicom  - India

ya i bought tata photon plus and it was worst internet i've ever tried dont buy it i recommend
N Mar 16, 2011 by
swap1446 TATA Indicom - Photon Plus  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Not keep their terms - TATA Indicom

my tata indicom no 9229443967, when i was trying it to port out i received a call from company that dont leave us we'll give u low call rates for 4month and low message rates for 1year, this was the senario of 17th feb'11 and told me that these facilities will be started on 40hrs...
than i called in cc they told me wait till 4thmarch...
now they are not responding to me..
every time i call they say to me that dont worry sir we'll catch u in 72hrs with resolution...

tata indicom says customer service pledge, this is the service pledge??
please help me what to do against this , i want to know them dont fool out the customers....
A Mar 19, 2011 by
shivam_parmar TATA Indicom  - India

very useful to all before get a tata photon
A Aug 23, 2011 by
sam_scad TATA Indicom  - India

Tata Photon is worst. I bought and now i feel i was cheated. Its customer service is rude, and now showing me the "Fine Prints" that i have signed. The fine prints are not readable without a magnifying glass.

Now after so much of frustration while on the help line and nodal desk, i feel that Tata Photon people are "cheats". The sr.management people hide behind juniors. The juniors repeat their words like trained parrots. And if sr.management people come on phone, they are rude and talk about the "fine prints" in which they have "disclaimed" everything.

While selling they promise the moon, everyone is only behind money...
A Sep 13, 2011 by
padmanabhprabhu TATA Indicom  - India

I fully agree with you.
N Jan 22, 2013 by
Tata Docomo

Dear Customer,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards,