Tata DoCoMo Tower - tower installation

sayyad
Dear Sir, Sufficient Place is available for Tower Installation. I am Interested for any Companies Installed Mobile Tower. Location :- Village –At. Post Kolambi Tq. naigoan Dist Nanded (Maharashtra) Pin code.:- 431722 Mobile Number:-9545236786 My Name :- SAYYAD ISHAQ

Comments

N Jul 9, 2014 by
ravi v. chavan

Best Review
Dear sir, .
My land is available for tower installation. I am interested for any companies installed.
Mobile tower location
Village- suray
Post- suray
Dist.- dhule
teh. shindkheda
State- maharashtra
email. ravichavan214@gmail.com
contact me. 9604703468
Prem Nath Singh TATA  - Tulsi pur Manjha pure baluha, Gonda, Uttar Pradesh, India

Request For Installation for Tower - TATA

I Requested You Please Installing the tower in My land because very difficulties suffer from tower therefore no any one call coneect to other Please Install The tower in my land.my contact no is 9651999925.
sayyad Airtel Tower  - India

Taluka:Mahuva, Bhavnagar,
Gujrat.,
India.
viahu

IN KERHALE, TAL.RAVER, DIST-JALGAON, MAHARASTRA THERE WAS NO PROPER COVRAGE PLEASE DO TOWER WORK FASTEST SPEED
umesh sahu Airtel Tower  - India

jabalpur, (m.p.),
Taluka:Mahuva, Bhavnagar,
Gujrat.,
India.

my name is shantilata bhengraj from rourkela, orissa, dist-sundargarh. mobile -9861061781. i have two places where i want to install a mobile tower because their network problem is also occuring so, please accept my request. one of my place is near nit (national institute of technology) rourkela and so near a good institution network problem are affecting alot.
D
var Airtel Tower  - India

I am interested to lease/rent both the plots for mobile or any tower installation. 800Sq.ft baglo ad open land 2acre details are as under:- Location: NH 50 Highway are available in sagamner city ad this land shirde above 40km.Highway tach Ahmednagar rod.plz contact to me in immediataly or sms to me your no i have contact with you .E-mail:yogesh.phatangare@yahoo.co.in contact me.Mr.yogesh phatangare, Mumbai. mob:9869472814, 9821227656
jpram2010 Airtel Tower  - India

I am interested for Installation of Airtel/ or any other Telecommunication/Mobile Tower in my Agriculture Land, situated in Bihar, District: Siwan, Village: Harpur, Post, Lehji (Dharonda), Thana: Puchrukhi. Total Area of Agriculture land is 500 sq.Yards. Any party interested to install the telecommunication/mobile tower in my land is most welcome on contract basis. Please contact me at the following address:
Shi Jai Prakash/ Shri Shesh Nath,
Mobile No: 09958301270 OR

-Jai Prakash
N Jan 9, 2011 by
vikasmalik

my name is vikas malik
sir mere area me network ke probleme hai
me 3g data card use ker raha hu or is me mostly network ki problem rahti hai
please its solution

ADDRES
vill simlibass, postoffice kairu, teh tosham, distt bhiwani ( HARYANA )

PLEASE SIR URGENT SOLUTION

state :- maharashtra
country :- india
A Jan 26, 2011 by
murshi

hello sir iam murshid iam from kerala in malappuram district that iam staying in tirur (chemravettom) i love docomo but not at all range then how i wl use my connection???? i cant change my number also my friends are all saying use number portibility. but i cant do that also because in tata docomos offers is best.but still iam sad.very sad i had contacted the coustomer care also but not good responce they had told you can change from docomo... what is this sir iam very sad soo please accept my complaint and solve the problem other wise i wl be step up to number portibility service.
A Jan 26, 2011 by
murshi

i have not gettin range
N Jan 29, 2011 by
sathishpriya Airtel Tower  - India

Dear Sir, Sufficient Place is available for Tower Installation. I am Interested for any Companies Installed Mobile Tower.this is a new develop area, near tidelpark, Location :- rajesh nagar, pallikarnai, velacherry, chennai, Pin code.:-600100.tamilnadu Mobile Number:- 9884703295 My Name : sathish
N Feb 27, 2011 by

Mobile- 09984419429
E-mail- vkjaiswal90@gmail.com
N Mar 5, 2011 by
bapatil2009

IN, TAL.AMALNER, DIST-JALGAON, MAHARASTRA THERE WAS NO PROPER COVRAGE PLEASE DO TOWER WORK FASTEST SPEED I AM PROVEDED THE PRIME LOCATION .PLZ CONTACT

PATIL BHALCHANDRA CONTACT NO 9029468186
N Mar 7, 2011 by
baba3243

Rep sir i am ajaz from bangalore i have roof in R.T Nagar [post] site size 35/65, 3rd floor sqf 2275, for mobile tower companys if any company intrested plz call on 09972028686 / 9845793351 or mail ajazpasham2gmail.com
N Mar 12, 2011 by
bundela1083

Sufficient Place is available for Tower Installation. I am Interested for any Companies Installed Mobile Tower. Location vill-attarakala thesil-kalpi diast jalaun u.p p.n-285001
ALOK KUMAR Mo-9450644941
D Mar 12, 2011 by
digvijayraje

sir in my village there is range problem and there are many users i request u to install the mobile tower thanks and regards digviajay solunke 9049229200
N Mar 21, 2011 by
zakiransari Airtel Tower  - India

My name is Zakir Hussain
I have 1000 Sq. feet land in Rajnagar, near Raipura, Teh.- Ladpura, Dist. Kota (Rajasrhan) India
I want to instollation tower of any companies.If you intrested so please contect me 7665107180, 9314411733
This is a my add.where is I want to correspond
H.No.B-292, Waqf Nagar, Dadabari, teh.- Ladpura, Dist. Kota (Rajasthan) INDIA, PIN- 324009

Tata DoCoMo Tower - tower installation