tata green inverter batteries - Battery not being checked

Pallavi
Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of 33 shanker nager nirala nagar Lko. Since1 week i am trying to resolve the problem of my inverter battery but none of the person comes from the company to even check it as per my knowledge it has to be replaced but due the franchise from which we buyed the battery is closed no one is responding to our complaints .Kindly look into this matter.

Comments

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of s.mahendran 266 meyyanoor salem-4 tamilnadu. Since2 week i am trying to resolve the problem of my car battery(tata gold 55)indica. but none of the person comes from the company to even check it as per my knowledge it has to be replaced but due the franchise from which we buyed the battery is closed no one is responding to our complaints .Kindly look into this matter.my conact090477551434

Sir
I am an old and handicapped person purchased TaTa invertar
on 15--05-2008 . I need instruction how to check this battery
--how to fill water --how to open and see water level
I asked the supplier so many times to send any one to instruct me .But getting no help--kindly help me so that my battry cannot damage
19D/2 Anupama Housing Complex
Phase--1
V.I.P.Road
kolkata-700052
Phone--9477064103

sir, i am working in QATAR.i advise to my family to buy tata green battery with inverter, from Glomuri jamshedpur with authorized dealer in 2009. we brought 2 batteries. in very short time its out put is very less. we contact to dealer but they did not responded.can you help me or send some one to get that solution of the problem .can we repair it .please advise me by mail.Dealer told you can not repair tata battery.
THanks &regards

MY address
MERAJ AHMAD
H.NO.58, ROAD#1, AZAD NAGAR, JAMSHEDPUR-10
CONTACT#0657-6522025

I am LK. Prabakar resident of Udupi Dt, Karnataka State, and my resident address as follows N0-05-02-73 D2, 2nd Cross Street, Kolambe, Udupi Pin Code-576101. For your information I bought a Tata Green Battery - 135 AH and its Serial No-09212212f80176 from your Authorised Dealer M/s . Infinite Power Solutions, Shop No2, Sai Radha Palace, Brahmagiri, Udupi-3 Dtd on 25th July 2008 and it was performing very good for the initial period of first three months, later the LED indicator was not working after wards, for this reason when we approached our dealer for replacement, his reply was replacement can only possible for which he has to get back from your factory, and after our service was totally neglected by him for no reasons, Meanwhile they did some check up one or two times, with this condition the battery performance totally gone and it was not getting operated not more than fifteen minutes, this incident happened for the period of March 2010, and we have informed immediately to them, as usual there is no reply from him for more than fifteen days, and finally met his office and asked him for a replacement, but his reply was that he has to get a concurrence from the Service Engineer of Karnataka State, and as usual there is no reply till April 30th 2010. And further when enquired him he said that replacement is not possible and we cannot do anything more, Now we would like to bring to your notice that being a middle Class after getting proper guidance from your dealer we bought this to our home, and that to spent around Ten Thousand Rupees battery alone, pl justify your self why should we opt your Brand, when there is plenty of products available in the market, only Expected value from your product Quality and Durability, for which we anticipate your favorable reply soon. Once again would request you to do the needful of your valuable customer.

With Sincere Regards,
LK.Prabakar,
Mob No-09342014973.
My Mail Id is lkprabahar@gmail.com

tata green batteries is a branded product form the TATAS. its a great company. i agree some of the franchises or dealers, delay or do not respond to the complaints for some reasons. now the company has toll free numbers. pls feel free to call them and address your complaints. they are sure to take actions and will give you cofirmation about your complaints. 1800 419 8888 or 09213100000.

regards

paul abraham
ruby agency
franchise COCHIN
KERALA. 09048123510

Dear sir

mera naam rajkumar kohli hai mera address h-16, bali nagar new delhi 110015 maine ek battery 20/07/2009 ko ( jindal motor company h-23 bali nagar new delhi 110015 ) li thi jiska no. hai 5L-B I-AM, 60211108F70449 mari batterie main fault aa gaya hai jiski complaint maine is no. per di thi jiska comp. no. hai 50980 yahan se muzhe ( satguru interprices 15A / 1, prestige chamber no. 206, 2nd.floor karol bagh new delhi ka add. mila main yahan per gaya inhone muzh se kaha hamare yahan per two wheeler ki battery nahi hoti aap isko hame de do 7 / 8 din baad pata kar lena main vapis aa gaya, maine phir complaint ki jiska no. hai 53146 yahan se muzhe ( shiva power interprises ) shop no. 55 red bylding d.d.a. complex behind mangol puri police station mangol puri new delhi, main yahan per gaya inhone battery kholi to inhone kaha ki iska nat bolt loos hai kholenge to toot jayega ye battery change nahi hogi iske baad inhone ek no. dia ( mr. puneet 9654444972 ) maine inko ph. kia inhone mana kar dia ab aap bataye main kya karu,

dhanywad

RAJ KUMAR KOHLI
Ph. 9212695493
H-16, BALI NAGAR
NEW DELHI 110015

Got tata green battery for my self starter bike, I faced problems like, battery had regular discharge, had to take it dealer every month, nearest dealer was 20km from my place, had very bad and dirty telecon with tata green sales manager, he even said if i get the battery for replacement also he will reject it, even if its in warranty. Battery water leaked and damaged bike as well. I will never suggest Tata green battery to any buyer.

CALL ON 9718020222
N Sep 9, 2013 by
DEEPAK2111

sir i am DEEPAK KU DASH, BARIPADA MAYURBHANJ ODISHA 757001 MOB-9853467232 I AM FACING BACK OFF PROBLEM ..SO SOLVE MY PROBLEM...

tata green inverter batteries - Battery not being checked