TATA Indicom - i had recevied an message of "you have an mms from 9032865882" how to see that

srikanth
i had received an message of "you have an MMS from 919032865882 to open this log on to mms.tatadocomo.com/mms

Comments

hi cn i find

u have a mms from 09031505270 pls send it my email

see the mms phote

jggfyfuuuui
piggy

i not able to check a simple mms & i am not able to get proper guidence from tata docomo customer care ... are they really qualified..??????? just shut it off...very irritating... take a note... we are not using it free of cost from your money ... so we need the benefit for sure...most note over customer plz...

i was received an confirmation sms that i hve an mms from a no so how could i see the mms plz resolve my problem

hi i have recived mms from no.917206209199. plz send it on my mail.

hi i have recived mms from no.917417610553. plz send it on my mail.

hi i have received mms from no.919032794674. plz send it on my mail.

hey i have received mms from no. 9028140874 plz send it on my mail

hello i have received mms from no 918122610403 plssend it onmy mail id sism007@yahoo.com

hey i have received mms from no. 918866175178 plz send it on my mail

what is happening i havent recieved my friends mms on my mail
plz note my mail:-anukulramjiyani@gmail.com

hi i received a mms on 9275181197 from 8866553394 but because of mobile i can't see mms in my mobile so please send this mail on my id.

If TatDocoMo dont know how to deal with servies.! just Shut it off..!! Surely Its Tata's Credibility going down ..! A recommend to not to use any Tata services so far.!

hey i have received mms from no.917418745147because of mobile i can't see mms in my mobile so please send this mail on my id.j.thasni27@gmail.com

HI, THIS IS PREETH I HAVE NOT RECIVED MY FRNDS MMS SO PLEASE KINDLY EMAIL ON MY E-MAIL ID . sangam198925@yahoo.com

had recevied an message of "you have an mms from 8097852490" how to see that