TATA Indicom :: Ichoose : Plug2Surfwhiz - Purchased : Delivery not happen

N Tejeswara Varma
I purchased One Number of USB Modem from Tataindicom, from its online store ichoose.com at the price of Rs. 2348 (incl. USB Modem & Activation Charge).

I understand the product is designed for the mobility and cannot be compared with the broadband connections. After several calls to their customer care division (92461000121 & 040-66551010). And also a Visit to their PANTY CENTRE Office.

The Product is not yet been delivered and also they doesn't reached me

I'm herewith attaching the confirmation report given by them to my mail id... and also the mails i send to them...

This is the case of complete negligence and uncaring attitude towards consumer. I would like to claim as under:

1. Refund of Purchase - Rs. 2348 /-

2. Compensation for mental agony and physical trouble as decided by honorary Public Grievance cell.

3. The Opponent should stop those misguiding flashy ads and put the facts before consumer.

Solemnly affirmed,

Chain of Mails to Tata Indicom

From: N Tejeswara Varma/IN/APAC/TCCC
To: CustomerCare.AP@tatatel.co.in
Date: 05/18/2009 06:00 PM
Subject: RE: request for delivery information

With reference to the chain of mails...

i have purchased PLUG2SURF on 12th May 2009 through ICHOOSE, When i have asked your people you sent a mail stating that the it has been forwaded for further investigation...

As i didn't get any call from your side (or) any executive from your side - How can you investigate???????

And also your ICHOOSE Site (which is mentioning that the device & sim will be delivered to you by hand within 2 - 3 days) & the Customer Care Number 9246000121 is also not responding...

Can i know how much time it will take to Deliver my Device & Sim...

If i'm not getting Proper Information / Delivery of Device & Sim from your side before 20th of this month

I'm going to complaint this to the Consumer Forum...

N T Varma
Mob # 97031 38282

-----"Customer Care A.P" <CustomerCare.AP@tatatel.co.in> wrote: -----

To: N Tejeswara Varma/IN/APAC/TCCC@TCCC
From: "Customer Care A.P" <CustomerCare.AP@tatatel.co.in>
Date: 14/05/2009 22:55
Subject: RE: request for delivery information

Dear Mr. Tejeswara Varma,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!
With reference to your email, please be informed that the request has been forwarded to the concerned team for further investigation and doing the needful on priority. We will be informing you separately at the earliest in this regards.
Anticipating your co-operation in this regard.
We hope the above information is clear and useful to you.
For any urgent query, please feel free to call our 24x7 customer care service at 121, toll-free from any Tata Indicom phone or mail us at
customer care.ap@tatatel.co.in .

For details on our products and services, please visit our website www.tataindicom.com .

Assuring you of our best services at all times .

Shiva Kumar.P
Customer Care – Andhra Pradesh.

From: N Tejeswara Varma [mailto:nvarma@apac.ko.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:51 PM
To: Customer Care A.P
Subject: request for delivery information
Importance: High

Sir/Madam,

i have applied for Plug2Surfwhiz - USB Internet Connection on 12th May 2009 through "ichoose", till now i'm not getting info other than the Transaction ID & CAF No

CAF No: ET00100302
Transaction ID : MCIT9051806150

Mob # 97031 38282

Comments

From: MVK. Srinivasa rao, visakhapatnam.
To: CustomerCare.AP@tatatel.co.in
Date: 19-6-09, at 09-47am.
Subject: Request to remove TTD SMS SERVICES(Chain of Mails from TTDto MY Tata Indicom MOBILE NO.9291348315)

Yesterday i was log on to the ttd sms services, pl delink the same.
Thanking you sir'
MVK. Srinivasa rao, visakhapatnam.

hello my name is mohsin zubedi my tata phone number is 04066460498

adress:3-5-782/5 kingkothi
himayathnagar hyderabad
andhra pradesh -500029

this has to inform you that our telephone no 04066460498 is not working from last 2 week,
kindly requesting to take immediate action
thanking you
mohsin zubaidi

My Tata Indicom Cell No.9292304936. Please discontinue the Welcome Tunes immediately and don't send any commercial messages to my cell. Let me have my privacy with your phone connection. Please do the above immediately and inform through SMS to my above Cell No. 92929304936.

I have purchased Tata indicom plug2surf whiz, my problem is i am getting a modem driver problem(i.e., tata indicom dialer is encountered a problem) iam always getting this problem suddenly its stops working (i.e., no connection to internet) so please help me

This is vamsi, the user of tata photon+...am here to complain about the unlimited package of yours.

reliance company is providing unlimited package which costs 800only...so, am expecting the same from you.
can u provide us the same offer? please reply to my contact number...
vamsi- 9052900790

I am in Bangalore and I have applied for Tata Indicom’s Photon Plus device by paying full money on 02-Apr-2010 at 08:47PM through online "www.ichoose.in” web site.

My HDFC Bank Transaction No: 003972.

But, after the payment i got error and could not proceed further.

Hence i have not received any application number except the acknowledgment from my Bank.

I didn't get any response after that. What should I do to get the photon plus device?

I donot know whther my address is reflecting with the above transaction.

Please check and confirm me whether my payment is accepted or not.

Because, customer care is not at all responding, I am worried.

If it is not approved, please do inform me.

My Transaction No: 003972 Dated 02-Apr-2010 at 08:47PM

Kalyana Mahankali.

Address given:
F-3, Sai Krupa Residential Apartments,
Plot No:17/2E, Ramagondanahalli,
Varthur Kodi,
Bangalore - 560066

I purchase Phone from Ichoose .

it is never reached to me

also...

site is give false claims to public..

service is very poor..

I am struggling for my refund..

If some one knows about refund policy of Ichoose please inform me.

Ashish Jain
N Jan 3, 2011 by
priyankaarora

dear sir
1.song is activated on our cell &we hadnt told for that services u people cut RS. 30
2.i recharge my cell phone of rs 150 on 30 dec, 2011 nw it is only RS.5 plz sir reply where are recharge of RS.150 gone plz mail me ur response priyankaarora1988@gmail.com
A Jan 31, 2011 by
pradeepmuthyala

my cell number is 9290866545.please disconnect the caller tune to my cell immediately and dont call care to my number of caller tunes.please.after disconnecting please send the message to my cell.
D Mar 1, 2011 by
cjayasri

hello in this no 9291242593 the amount was ducetted because some service has been activated so can u plz deactivated that service which has been activated.my no is 9291242593.already i spoke to cus care people they said we r deactivated but still we wont get any reply or message.
N May 11, 2011 by
Ramachandraiah

This is ramachandraiah from 9299406329 mobile.
I would like to bring the following to your kind notice and necessary action. In our family we are having 5 Tata Mobile Phones prepaid and we are the customers for Tata Indicom for the past one decade. .
I am very regret to inform that for the past two months Tata-indicom providing the caller tunes without concurrence and deductions are made from the balance amount. Last month I have requested Tata-Call Centre not to provide any caller tunes and requested them to disconnect caller tune immediately for which the amount was also paid/deducted.. They have accepted my request and disconnected the dial up tune. Immediately . Again without my concurrence they provided caller tunes (beat songs) on today i.e. 11/05/2011 which I don’t like and deducted the amount for the same.
In this connection, I deeply regret to inform you, I never expected this type of things from M/s Tata Indicom.
In view of the above, it is requested to disconnect the dial up tunes and remit the amount deducted for dial up tunes to my account failing which we are forced to switch over other mobile services for all my five connections of family members. .
An early response in this regard is awaited.

TATA Indicom :: Ichoose : Plug2Surfwhiz - Purchased : Delivery not happen