TATA Indicom Mobile - incoming and outgoing calls details

sanjay sharma
HI. MY NAME IS SANJAY SHARMA. MY MOBILE NO IS 9224253545. IT IS USED BY MY WIFE MANISHA SHARMA. ACTUALY I WANT HER INCOMING AND OUTGOING DETAILS ON MY MAIL ID.
PLEASE DONT TELL TO HER.
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL URGENTLY.

Comments

deepak

Best Review
hi... deepak this side...i need to outgoing detail of my no is 9268000814.
ashish

unwanted calls - TATA Indicom Mobile

hello sir/madam,
i just want to complaint about the unwanted calls to my 4 mobiles. regarding teh download of new songs, listen to any film songs.

Charging even though we didn't make a call - TATA Indicom Mobile

This is lavanya. Indicomm people have gone nuts. They charge even though we dont make a call. They even manage to show it on the bill. Added when called up to customer care, they shout back at you saying that we are bluffing.

Never ever use a tata indicomm mobile.

TATA INDICOMM Looter - TATA Indicom Mobile

Hello sir

We would like to inform u that we are a reliable customer of ur company and we are using 10 postpaid and prepaid mobile and 2 data card in our company premises of TATA.

We have buy a Moto razr set from ur ichoose site, and still we have not recived the set.. we have call no. of times to ur mumbai ichoose office and even 121 also complaint no. 102404163..

we have received only commitment from ur officers that that u will deliver same day.....

Your Order Details
Purchase Mode U
Amount Rs.2999
Transaction Id Number MCIT0801302797
Current Status Hello Mr. Md uzair Siddiqui,
Your order is in the first stage of processing. It is being transferred from our warehouse to the processing centre.
Your order will approximately take 3-4 working days (or lesser) to reach you. We value your association with us
Date of Status Updation 17-01-2008 00:33:59

balance cutting - TATA Indicom Mobile

I am using a tata indicom prepaid mobile last 2.5 years. Last two times they cut my blence in my phone without any giving information. when i was told them about that they said you was used our service sms like 58282, 58888. but on that time in my mobile there is no balence. so why should they giving unnecessary service which i was not required. they now told me you have negative balence.
{ this is a one tipe frod with coustmer.}
pls give me result as soon as possible.

yours faithfully

g. m. sharma
{ one indian}

plz send details following mobile No.
9270966940,
my mobile no.is 9270015958 unwanted phone my mobile 1june statting up to, plz send details registation address this
mobile no 9270966940

Company has discontinued my offer of RCV2008 in between - TATA Indicom Mobile

I am owing tata mobile connection vide no. 9228591027 and i have recharged with RCV2008 and as per the plan I am suppossed to get tata to tata free till 14-06-2013, but the company suddenly have discontinue the plan w.e.f. 5th december, 2008 which the company cannot do as per TRAI Guideline. I have mailed to the nodal officer and awaiting for the reply.

Please help in fitting legally if not migrate to the original plan contruct

tata indicom mobile offers please send to the my email

hello sir/madam,
i just want to complaint about the unwanted calls to my 4 mobiles. in my cell phone many persons are give me miss call.

unnecessary bill - TATA Indicom Mobile

I PURCHASE A NEW CONNECTION OF TATAINDICOM.
BUT THEY SAID SOME OUTSTANDING AMOUNT IS DUE ON YOUR A/C IN 2003.

hello sir/madam,
i just want to complaint about the unwanted calls from Citi Finiancial Bank in my cell.
i just want to cancel all calls from Citi Finiancial Bank from numbers 0120-4753700, 0120-4781200, 0120-4753800.

About debit of my account balance. - TATA Indicom

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have a TATA Indicom prepaid card. My account balance in the card on 28th April, is approximately Rs.54. at 6.p.m.But at 9.10 p.m. when i made a call, i found to be just approximately Rs.5. I have enquired about the happennings. They replied me that i have subscribed "cricket on voice" application from the TATA zone exactly at 8.59p.m. which costs Rs.49.00.
But i have not yet made any call or sms to TATA voice station to subscribe any application. They have not replied any correct reason for it. Until i have made six(6) calls to the customer care. After the request from me to unsubscribe that application. They made that also one day later. that is on 30th april only.
I am very much depressed of this. I am using TATA indicom product for the past 4 years. This is the first serious complaint from me.So take action accordingly to give me positive result.
I want my balance to get back to my account.

Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully,
S.Ganesh Kumar.

Dear Friends,

Tata indicom had changed my call tariff forcefully of my number 9228251540. i had Recharge with RVC 2008 after confirming with tata customer care & tata truevalue shop. Now my tariff are change i had complained to nodal officer & applicate authority but From tata indicom i got reply "Aapse joh ho sake karlo koi customer kuch nahi kar paye ga"

Anyone can help me our for this unjustice done to me by Tata indicom.

Sunil Gidwani

Welcome tune charge debit from my account - TATA Indicom Mobile

I have many times send SMS for stop my welcome tune for my TATA Indicom mobile phone to customer care. But so far not stop welcome tune and debit amout regularly. My mobile number 9245252635.

gergerhrthrthtykyukuyhgbwdrfwqr23qrwfwefwfwernrtgrthbrtgh

Rs699 recharge card - TATA Indicom Mobile

we have recharged our mobile with the 699 unlimited free calls scheme on 20aug'09 with Rs10 as initial recharge.but after one day we got a message that read -your balance is 0 you cannot make any calls.recharge your account immediately. what is this?what about the 699 money?pls help us out.

hello sir/madam,
I am having the following 2 mobile numbers.
9220730953 AND 9224603173

Sim activation - TATA Indicom Mobile

I am a coustomar of Tata Indicom Mobile. Last 2 days my mobile not responding. But other sim put my mobile then the mobile responding. My mobile No. is 9232819121. I talk to tata indicom coustomar care. but the customar care not the suitable answar. Please see my problem.

I am a Deler (Tamilan Mobiles Salem) of Tata Indicom Mobile. Activation please this mobile No : 9245552602. 14 digit PIN No:209021355925 I talk to tata indicom coustomar care. but the customar care not Connected. Please see my problem.

you should have non zero balance in your mobile to use unlimited plan.

TATA Indicom Mobile - incoming and outgoing calls details