Tata Motors(Guinea Motors,PATNA) - Defective Safari LX-4X2

Subodh Kumar
Dear TATA MOTORS Representatives,

I brought TATA SAFARI LX-4x2 2.2 l DICORE from GUINEA MOTORS PATNA.IT has not reached even 8000kms and engine broke down in between important journeys twice ie when 1st time it broke down GUINEA MOTORS, PATNA changed the engine after 20 days along with some charges.2nd time again it broke down and when it was sent again they kept the vehile for approx 1 month and changed the HEAD of the engine and some subsidery parts.It is only 1 year old and didn't even reached 10000KMS and faced the problems and that also 2 month it was with GUINEA MOTORS, PATNA.When asked with the the owner of GUINEA MOTORS, PATNA replied casually.

Due to this Safari I suffered mentally, physically and money is also wasted.I am already 10 years old customer for TATA MOTORS having TATA JD315 and TATA Sumo but never faced such situations and expected such rewards from TATA MOTORS.
Please help me out of this, I will be really thankfull otherwise I want some good sollution with my problem or I have to go for Consumer Court and News Channels.

With due regards

Yours
Subodh Kumar

Comments

Hi All,

Same with me, I bought an Indica DLS in October 2007 and the vehicle went under Engine and Electricals replacement before completing the running of 10000 KMs.

The Guinea Motors and Workshop both are very irresponsible entities and Tata motors should not continue with these entities! Tata Motors is really encuraging a black patch on its face! Tata motor should terminate the association with these agencies and compensate us for the mental, economical and physical harrasments we have undergone.

Guinea motors doesn't know the meaning of owning a car agency and they don't value the meaning of customer services. Tata Motors as a whole has been very cautious as far as customer service is concerned, but due to these guys they are runing their image in Bihar!

Anybody interested to know the issue in detail can call me or mail me !

--Mukesh

Please mail tata nano cencellation for immediately to my mail-Id.
Tanking You.