Tata Nano - Complaint

ashit.prusty on Jun 8, 2011

Moving in tandem to my requirement, I had purchased a Nano Lx this 30th March, 2011 from ACE AUTO CARS Pvt. Ltd., Bhanapur, Cuttack bearing CRN No.: CR01-11-112089636371 I wish to update that, I had been to the showroom for my first servicing bearing Job Card No.: JC-AceAut-CP2-1112-001206 on 18th May, 2011 and learnt a very bad experience as they have used my vehicle for their personal purpose as my check in meter reading was 1497 and my checkout was 1522.

When I queried the same they were speechless and I had given a complaint on the feedback form and had received a call from Pune. But, it’s sorry to narrate that still I didn’t find any response to the same.

After 2-3 days of my purchase, I’m facing following problems:

1. Rear Left Side Door: It is locked till date and this complaint was raised on my first servicing and the same arise after 2-3 days of my servicing.

2. Mileage: As per the manual the mileage has to be 23.6Km/Ltr. But still it shows 14 – 15Km/Ltr. When the same was raised they made it’ll come after first servicing but its shows the same till date.

3. Wheel Alignment: where not set to the mark as while driving its tremble, the same was raised but still pursue the same.

Furthermore, please help me to come out from the above mentioned problems asap.

Thanks & Regards,