Tata Photon Whiz - POOR TATA PHOTON WHIZ SPEED

ASHISH GUPTA

I am Ashish Gupta, i am using tata photon whiz since last 20 days in Ramapuram Chennai Area.
My Photon whiz No is -- 9282104429.
when i taken that conncetion, tata indicom executive was saying that
max. speed of tata photon whiz is 153.6Kbps.
But i am getting only max. speed 3 to 4 Kbps.
Regarding it i registered three complaints (188321971,188593459,188406237)
But issue not yet resolved.
When i registered first complaint(188321971), next day one technician Mr. Kiran Visit my home.
But Kiran was saying that 3 kbps is max. speed of tata photon whiz in all over chennai.
So Kiran was not able to resolve that issue and without resolving that issue he left from my home.
Again i registered two more complaints(188593459,188406237) regarding same issue.
Once again Mr. Kiran visit my home but he was saying same wording that 3 kbps is max. speed of
tata photon whiz in all over chennai and within 1 min without saying anything he left.
I am calling daily customer care 2-3 times regarding same issue.
but issue not yet resolved.
On 12-sep-2009 i talked to customer care head Mr. Nitin, he was saying that another technician
will visit on 14-sep-2009 till 9:00 PM and issue will resolved 100%. But nobody visit.
I am totally fedup with tata photon whiz.

Comments

D
bhavkam

i surf the net with tata photon whiz.
In haryana the dialer shows speed~138kbps and downloading with dap takes it upto even 192 kpps sometimes, which i can hardly believe but its true.
Try DAP download

hi iam bikash limbu from kokrajhar (Assam).I bought photon whiz(prepaid) a week ago and wasted a lot of money to recharge it. please give some recharge tips how i can save my money.yesterday I recharge it with Rs 25 but it did not get recharged. Today i recharged with Rs 10 three times this too failed.Please tell me the minimum money required to open a site and it's charges in details. moreover I would be thankful if you explain the 849 plan in details.
A.Thamo

Hai i am thamu from perundurai in erode -dit.tata photon whiz mobile brand speed is very low 153kps.so work speed very slow.please request for increase the speed and inform that.

hi i myself rohit from imphal used tata photon whiz but i found it very slow. it takes nearly an hour to download a single song. so i request our service provider to bring a solution in this matter.

hey can u uncrease the speed of tata photon whiz its so slow you should keep it like 3-4 mbps

recharge not available in my city - tata foton whiz

sir my name is gajendra singh rathore and i am belong to m/s. nagpal brothers ajmer sir my complain is no recharge available in my city ajmer. that is big problem. sir please give me some recharge outlets in ajmer .
and another problem is speed and error problem.
Dhiraj

go to http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php and try some patches available there for free

Dear Sirs & Madam,
What is the secret behind your success, earning, pride? I will tell you, it's us the costumers, who buys and uses your products. And the motto of each and every company should be to provide the best service possible and not to cheat the customers (can be sued). Tata Photon Whiz, which has a speed of 153kbps (as they have mentioned) is not so true. It took me 5minutes to load this page with signal strength of 94% (the ugly truth) and the fees are no less either. Moreover it keeps on losing connection or falls to 0.00Kbps most of the time with the same signal strength (surprising huh?). Other net providers offering a speed of 128kbps is ten times more better than Tata Photon Whiz and with a lower fee (in this case Photon + also).
Sir/madam, when are you fixing this problem? wat are you waiting for? someone to sue the company? or planning to bring more of the same products with more attractive offers into the market?
PLEASE REPLY.( If not, give your excuse to the customers)
D
Uday

153Kbps = 15KBps
This is maxium donwload speed (15 KBps) that is commited by tata. If your data plan is unlimited then you will never gets this speed. Also, if there are simultaneous users from where you connected speed decreases. I am also customer of tata. I used their service in past. This is my experience. I have also bad experience with their service. I suggest you that see first difference between kb = kilo bits and Kb = Kilo Bytes (1 Kb = 1024 kb). Our browser shows speed in KB and tata presents their speed in kb .

my whiz is not connect to the net. and giving the "678 remote computer did not respond" error regularly. my whiz number is 9218895845 and my mobile number is 9625114305

Yes, TATA photon is very poor in performance in all service with unexperienced persons.I too suffered the same. My TATA Photon no is; 9244207037.From coimbatore
Harish

Hai i am Harish tata photon whiz mobile broadband speed is very low 153kps.so work speed very slow.please request for increase the speed and inform that.
My Poton whiz -9278704927

Hallo. I m shankar from Bhopal, using tata photon whiz, no. 9229300297 since few days. I not not at all satisfied with the speed i m getting with a promise for faster speed in comparison with other providers form the dealer.
I wil never recommend anyone to purchase this product.
I m very unhappy with the services of this product.

hi i m manish arora from kichha u.s. nagar u.k., my tata photon whiz mobile speed is very low 115kpbs. so work speed very slow . please request for increase the speed and inform that
MY PHOTON WHIZ 9219620919

hi i m hrishi, in my laptop the tata photon whiz speed is as low as 234bytes, which is absolutely disgusting...what a piece of shit is this ...sometime i feels like throw this slow tata in a gutter...
vishwas

hi i am vishwas from pune.. using tatapoton +my speed is very low 115kpbs fromn last 1month, plz reqast for increas the speed and inform my no 9921921093 plz

i have purchased tata photon whiz this month only.since iam using tata photon whiz last from 15 days but very slow connectivity, , i am not satisfied with the results.. kindly i want to return it back...

Tata photon whiz is giving me 140 kbps in punjab(amritsar)
nickey

dear sir...
hi...im nickey from kota(rajasthan)i am using tata photon whiz before 2 month but speed is very slow speed show 153kbps but when i have to downlode any item then show 8or9kbps speed so i request for u sir how to increase in tata photon whiz speed im not suffesent in speed so do u solve my problem...

thanks ...