Tata Photon Whiz - to know the balance by tata photon whiz

Deepanjan Nandy
I have buyed Tata photon whiz ( Mobile internet service) MDN No.: 9238661414 and using it during off peak time . I couldnot know my balance still yet by Giving SMS to 12524 and also to 12527 by writing BAL from tata photon whiz.
please do the needful at the earliest

Comments

need the present ststus of my bill.
my phone no is 9244203448
my A/C no is 904772106

to knpw bill of tata photon whiz no. 9205032908

I don't know how to check Tata photon+ balance on online

i like to know periodically my balance timing for my TATA photon Whiz.

I M USING TATA PHOTONPLUS PREPAID N HOW CAN IKNOW MY BALANCE AND VALIDITY

Dear Sir/Mam,

i have brought new Tata photon and the plan is Rs.500/ for 1800 minutes but how will i know the minutes used ...
Please let me know
Thanks !!!

Arun

i am using tata photon wiz prepaid service.. i don't know how to check balance, please revert me back..
rupesh

balance
ashok

my tata photon + prepaid internet number is 9242029131

how to check ma balance online

ashok

1.tried to check my balance through the internet but couldnt succeed after a thousands attempt.
2. how will i know that the balance they sms us is correct?
3. tried to register, but they asked for an alternate phone number of tata indicom, when everyone at home is using other networks.
4. after finishing the remaining balance of photon, i;ll switch to bsnl, which is better i heard.
5. when the plans are in MB why they show us in KB. CHEATERS.
6. very difficult to reach the customer care online. IMPOSSIBLE
Emzzz

How can i check dat how many unutilised minutes are in my a/c ?? . I have taken d limited plan of rs.325.. hope u rply soon ...yeah one thing...net speed is too slow...
:- Amandeep Kaur Chandigarh..

hello sir i bought tata photon whinz but i dont know how to check my balence in it .pls help me

photon whiz speed is very slow kindly toned it up

i m not hpy wid ur serviceeeeeeeeeeeeee...o yeah one thing ...itzzzzzz speed iz 2 slow... goalpara. assam Masuma class 10

I did Know the custamor number and to check the balance and how shall I know how much time I used by device. Please send me the details for No. 9245552783 or through e.mail. ayyappanselvam@gmail.com
Sneha Dharankar Tata DoCoMo  - Nashik, Nashik, Maharashtra, India

about not getting balance sms on mobile - Tata Photon

im not getting balance msg on my mobile no. becoz i think i hv open 2 accounts. plz reset or delete my accounts so that i can able to create a new account.
A Jan 28, 2011 by
nainish84

I M USING TATA PHOTONwhiz PREPAID N HOW CAN IKNOW MY BALANCE AND VALIDITY no.9271619057
N Feb 5, 2011 by
RAJU20111

I M USING TATA PHOTONwhiz PREPAID N HOW CAN IKNOW MY BALANCE AND VALIDITY no.9217852865
N Apr 14, 2011 by
Roshid

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MY PHOTON WHIZ PREPAID BALANCE... my number:- 9287118456
N Apr 27, 2011 by
shine creative

i m using the tata photo whiz i need unit using & balance unit sms my a/c no. 9218107178 my mobile no. 9805158978

Tata Photon Whiz - to know the balance by tata photon whiz