Tata Sky - how to find out subscriber id number?

mahesh desai
we are late for recharge and hence we are not able to find the subsriber ID number.
help us to find out subsriber id number, so that we can recharge our tatasky.

[Jun 02, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Tryyogi

You can log complain in the consumer court for your refund with interest payment. and also you can claim your cost to complaining and harresment/Mental stress.

Tryyogi 2000

changing the packages - TataSky

we want to recharge thru debit card and want to change my package to south starter package pls help me in theproceses

help us to find out subsriber id number, so that we can recharge our tatasky.

My Tata Sky Subscriber ID No. is 1015872417

At present, I am in Mumbai, hence, the Tata Sky service is not renewed. I shall be in Pune on this Wednesday, 18.03.2009 and the service will be renewed.

I wish to opt for "Family Pack" plan from this recharge date. Kindly make necesary changes in your record and for action.

With regards,

D. B. Pradhan

Cell No. 09870411428

NON TELECAST OF SAPTHAGIRI - TataSky

dear sir,

Im the regular viewer of sapthagiri doordarshan channel. I like it in all ways. Past few years tatasky is not telecasting this channel. I request them to kindly add the channel as early as possible. Thanking you.

my sub id is 1000003317 and am a customer of tata sky since 2006 or so. my complaint is that for the last 2 and a half months a rare feature is added to ur services. i am not receiving signals, at all for entertainment channels from 9.00am to 5.00pm daily and after 5.00pm it is all ok and verygood signals are received. in this connection, i am to say that my repeated calls made to customer care oh sorry rather i should say TATA CARE officials have borne only financial burden in the shape of telephone bill to me and nothing else. it is the same reply from Chandan, Kamal, Manish or asha or sindhu whoever attending the call. have u ever been face to face with such a problem when u are making payment for particular channels and atr the same time u are allowed to view them only for a part of the day. the lame excuse is repeated"since your warranty period is expired, only paid service will be provided. will u please agree that i am asked to pay for none of my faults. only my fault is that company is to pay huge summs to AAMIR KHAN for putting ads on T.V and does not bother to annoy its old customers.
husain

Because it's a privately owned company and they can provide whatever programming they choose.

YOU could have researched that they broadcast ahead of time.
husain

bias in religion promotion - TataSky

Why TATASKY telecast only Hindu religious channels (aastha / sanskar)?

Why dont they add channels providing info about other religions?

Their are a lot of channels like PeaceTV and HudaTV which telecast info about Islamic belief... there would aslo be for other beleifs

I think a professional co. should not be biased and treat all its clients equally...

my ID 1014310948 please do something, i am missing my favorite tv shows, its really making me cry.

you chenge our recharge package as like as airtail,

I lost my Subscriber ID
Digicomp No. 368024107006
NDS No. 67 A7 9C 01066511263
Digicard No. 0000 3235 2387

sir quran tv add karea pls tata sky meain

haa sir muslim chenal ek bhi nhi hai dish tv mein sab add hai ek quraan tv laga dea please thankyou
zahid

yes plse add the q tv muslim chenals on tatasky

how I can know my customer ID no - TataSky

Sir to know my ID I went to organiser page, in the organiser page no-8 is stands for account statement but the account page is not opening . Sir please inform me how I can I able to know my ID.

Tata sky must launch IBN Lokmat & Zee 24 Taas news channels immediately. otherwise we will have to shift to other DTH operators who all are telecasting these marathi news channels since long time.

Its a total failure on the part of Tata Sky which is really surprising.

i forget my costomer id number i received tatasky message on my mobile but i am out side. now i have to recharg but i don't have id number

My Name is Sandeep Kumar R/o Plot no. 491/6, Near New RANA PUBLIC SCHOOL, MUNDKA, DELHI-110041, My mobile no. is 9811513437.It is impossible to get through Tatasky helpline to file service request for 'No Signal' problem. We have been trying to do this for last 15 days waiting almost 15-20 minutes on the phone line every time. There is no response to the online query submission as well. This is quite disappointing. We have not recieved tv Channel by TATA SKY. Our I.D. No. 1000705309.

could not able to change packages - TataSky

Iam trying since one month to change my package to south saver package but no response from any help line till now and i have recharged this month for 300 rs but i want a pack of 275rs include colour channel. where to go and change the package which i need in your website.

No Tech Support despite 3 calls! - TataSky

My subscriber ID is 1028614707

I got a "no signal" error on Aug 16, and complained to the call center.

Complaint number : 1-4739711834

Engineer was promised, and info that he will come at 1410 hrs on Aug 17 was sent on sms.

As expected, no engineer till 2030 hrs on Aug 17, and I called helpdesk again.

And, again another complaint number 1-4747602266 was given by a senior TL (Vishal Hire), but again, no-show!

On Aug 18, another call & another complaint number (1-4752982222), but no engineer!!

Hence, now I do not want the service anymore from a service provider who does not believe jin giving service, and want my money back.
I request them to please come & collect their paraphernalia & help me get rid of the mess!

In case they are not aware, there are many other providers who are willing to provide good service & go the extra mile for customers!!

Tata Sky - how to find out subscriber id number?