Tata Sky - No signal

Munirathinam Reddy
I have been using Tatasky since more than 1 year now... My ID No. 1010687067

Since the month of November 08, I am getting "No Signal" daily from 0500 to 0900 hours.
I have complained several times ( nearly 20 times on phone and through mail) but the problem
is the same. Every time they say your complaint will be attended to but in vain.

Kindly do the needful.

Comments

no signals - TataSky

no signals come frequently. helpline 040-66006633, has only recorded messages. no one to help. tata goes on expansion, customer goes on helplessness

cost id 1004076889

tel 040-27019113

m c maniraj

my subscriber ID: 1010118303.there is no signal in one tv.your interactive service is not working.
mahesh kumar Tata Sky  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Dear Sir/Madam
I have two connection of tatasky. but both connection are not working since last one month.I have paid advance huge money.I did not seen any singal channel since last one month.If it will working in future so what happened of my last month paid payment?
Please help me.
thanks
regards
mahesh
Ashish Gandral Tata Sky  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

I am also the customer of Tatasky from past two months for one month it was working good but from the past 15 days my equipment is not receiving any signal. i registered the complaint 5 times but there is no response from their side. even alsi i m losing my subscription money for that month.

Ashish

MISGUIDING - Tata Sky

I enquired telephonically about TATA SKY with a dealer and the dealer told me about the monthly packages available i.e.100/-, 125/-, 200/-, 260/- . According to the information the information given, Rs.100/- was the cheapest and Rs.260/- was the costliest. Thinking Rs.125/- p.m. reasonable, I booked the order over telephone. The dealer sent his person at my residence for delivery of SET TOP BOX when I was not at home.The BOX was delivered to my family members who are not conversent with engish. However, the person didn't expain anything about the packages and extra amount required to be paid for some specified channels. But when the TATA SKY company technicians came for installations, they pointed out that the cost of my required chaneels would be around Rs.320/- p.m.

This was shocking!!!. Presently, I am paying just Rs.150/- p.m. for these channels.

I contacted the dealer for refund of the money. He did not respond positively. I contacted TATA SKY on their customer service on 022-60006633. It was told to me that it is not their headache. TATA SKY can not force the dealer to refund the money.Then was put on hold and then line was disconnected.

I just want to make make all aware of this fact. Be carefull before placing order and don't pay a single paisa, unless you are satisfied about the cost effeectiveness vis-a-vis the services you are going to get.

RAJEEV

no signal from Tatasky - Tata Sky

I have recharged Tatasky Digicard on 30.10.2008 (serial no. 1806 0057 4376) . my balance showed Rs. 249, but channels are showing nothing. There is also a messsage appearing on screen, that the Digicard is not authorised. what kind of service is this? we paid for the Digicard but getting nothing.
yashwir

No signal from any channel - Tata Sky

Sir My tata sky ID NO is 1000214824. It is charged very recently and it's validity is availiable but no signals are recieved so, please kindly note my complaint and provide me TV signal as soon as posible.
sanjay narayan thigale Tata Sky  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

from 11/12/2008 at 8.00 pm my tatasky not working

This is with the refrence to the my TATA Sky ID no 1010543724 the South Jumbo Package.

All of a sudden there is NO SIGNAL indicating when switched ON

Request you to kindly attend the complaint at the earliest as NO OPNE is answering on the Customers helpline properly 02066006633.

Thanks and regards
Bhaskar Muthiah

This is with the reference to TATA sky id no 1010543724 with south jumbo package.

When Started the TV and switched ON the TATA sky pack all of a sudden it showed NO SIGNAL.

Complaints are made to 02066006633 no one is able to give proper feedback and keeps on HOLD.

Please Look in to matter at the earliest. hope you read this and give us a proper response.

Bhaskar Muthiah

TATASky Cheating and misleading its subscribers http://www.simplymalayalees.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=491

from 24th april to 25 april ther`s no display in our t v i thot its due to rain. even now the display in t v is----` no signal ` more than 20 hrs are over. no signal yet. how long should we bear this problem?????
all the contact nos.i tried with. the result is--- wrong no check your no. kindly look into this matter atonce.

just now i have sent the msg

ther`s no display in my t v so, i am unable to check the i d no i have not byhearted it either.

i`ve forgotten it

i`ve forgotten it

no signal in our t v for the past 20+ hrs. what are we to do with?? contact nos given are wrong nos. its ridiculous hell with your system

i said i`ve forgotten the confirmation code please

r m n number is : 9886723609 this is enough know pls!

oh god ! how annoying it is! while the reason is given many a times, still u trouble. its ok i`ll discontinue all this wasting precious time with you

Tata Sky - No signal