Tata Sky - My account

Dr. Amirtha Besant Raj
My id number is 10277964006 On 19th May when my balance was Rs. 344 .50, I paid Rs. 2750 on the annual offer you made. But Instead of applying it as the previledged annual offer, you have been deducting Rs. 260 from the amount I paid till now, thereby causing me loss., although we had informed Tata sky about the annual payment made.
We had been out of the country and on our return in the second week od July, after several unsuccessful phone calls we were able to get the Hyderabad help line and wasted money talking from chennai for more than 20 minutes., .I was not able to reach any Chennai call center or assisstance guys as promised. Ultimately Your Hyderabad office adjusted Rs. 1300 for 6 months as a favour, (as only that offer was available on 15 th July '09 ) and told me that i will be left with a balance of Rs 980.45 on 14 th January '10 . I am unable to send an sms bec I do not know how to send it and your sms number every time when someone helps me to send it comes back with a response saying ineligible request.
Hence please send me an e mail to confirm my account balance. Also for your faults, the consumer should not be penelised. Hence make good the losses which I have incurred.
I would be very thankful for an early reply.
With regards,
Amirtha .B
(Dr. Amirtha Besant Raj )
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

Sirs: My Tata Sky Box ID 1041203397

I shifted from my Palavakam residence to T"Nagar address, consiquently requested that the Sky Box fecility to be shifted to my new address on 8th Feb 2010. Your techenical staff acted quickly and I had this service from you immediately on that date. They informed me that the shifting charge of Rs. 350/- will be debited to my account with you. I reimbursed this amount on 12th Feb 2010. Till now I get on 'screen' of my TV the yellow letter signal informing that I am due. I am unable to understand this. I have your SMS for acknowledgement of receipt of this amount on my Cell phone. Why this could not be acted and rectified immediately? I will be deeply obliged to have your kind attention immediately. Thank you. Kindly rply in my e-mail address given above.

Signed